Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,423 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 793 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Clive Dunn
- 1928Domenico Modugno
- 1941Joan Baez
- 1956Kimberly Beck
- 1961Oliver Goldstick
- 1966Jan Johansen
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous
- 1970Lara Fabian
- 1976Raghava Lawrence
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1886Lloyd Loar, American sound engineer and instrument designer (d. 1943)
- 1899Harald Tammer, Estonian journalist and weightlifter (d. 1942)
- 1915Anita Louise, American actress and singer (d. 1970)
- 1924Sergei Parajanov, Georgian-Armenian director and screenwriter (d. 1990)
- 1928Palghat R. Raghu, Carnatic musician and percussionist
- 1931Paul Mantee, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1946Mogens Lykketoft, Danish politician; 45th Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1957Bibie, Ghanaian-French singer
- 1971Angie Martinez, American rapper, actress, and radio host
- 1975Mattias Olsson, Swedish drummer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Sir Humphry Davy tests his safety lamp for miners at Hebburn Colliery.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton, leading the Nimrod Expedition to the South Pole, plants the British flag 97 nmi from the South Pole, the farthest anyone had ever reached at that time.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Walston, Noah "40" Shebib, J. G. Thirlwell, Cameron Monaghan, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Jonny Diaz, Corinna May, Jean-Louis Barrault, Adrienne Bailon, Øivind Blunck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 9, 1953.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1964 – Blair Underwood, American actor, director, and producer; December 14, 1932 – Charlie Rich, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1995); March 11, 1979 – Benji Madden, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and actor (Good Charlotte, Dead Executives and Taintstick).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928