Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,384 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 792 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942K Callan
- 1943Scott Walker
- 1966Candi Milo
- 1967Carl Bell
- 1967Dave Matthews
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous
- 1978Maggie Rizer
- 1989Nina Dobrev
- 1995Nicola Peltz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 727Emperor Daizong of Tang (d. 779)
- 1778Hammamizade İsmail Dede Efendi, Turkish Ney player and composer (d. 1846)
- 1885Charles Bacon, American runner and hurdler (d. 1968)
- 1913Richard Nixon, American commander, lawyer, and politician; 37th President of the United States (d. 1994)
- 1916Vic Mizzy, American soldier, pianist, and composer (d. 2009)
- 1943Robert Drewe, Australian author and playwright
- 1946Mogens Lykketoft, Danish politician; 45th Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1948Jan Tomaszewski, Polish footballer and politician
- 1975Julia Lutrova, Russian tennis player
- 1982Timmy Bowers, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1861Mississippi becomes the second state to secede from the Union before the outbreak of the American Civil War.
- 1903Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson, son of the poet Alfred Tennyson, becomes the second Governor-General of Australia.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1964Martyrs’ Day: Several Panamanian youths try to raise the Panamanian flag on the U.S.-controlled Panama Canal Zone, leading to fighting between U.S. military and Panamanian civilians.
- 2005Mahmoud Abbas wins the election to replace Yasser Arafat as President of the Palestinian National Authority. He replaces interim president Rawhi Fattouh.
- 2011Iran Air Flight 277 crashes near Orumiyeh in the northeast of the country, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sheila E., Pamela Britton, Henry Cosby, Joseph Williams, Sofia Coppola, Aidy Bryant, Chino Moreno, Big Tom, Hanna Verboom, La Toya Jackson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 9, 1953.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1951 – Jagathy Sreekumar, Indian actor and screenwriter; January 21, 1922 – Paul Scofield, English actor (d. 2008); December 16, 1907 – Barbara Kent, Canadian-American actress (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 886