Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,599 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 799 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Joan Baez
- 1941Terry Hands
- 1943Freddie Starr
- 1944Mihalis Violaris
- 1961Oliver Goldstick
- 1967Carl Bell
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous
- 1976Simon Gosejohann
- 1987Pablo Santos
- 1995Nicola Peltz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1571Charles Bonaventure de Longueval, Count of Bucquoy, French commander (d. 1621)
- 1879John B. Watson, American psychologist and academic (d. 1958)
- 1893Edwin Baker, Canadian co-founder of the Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) (d. 1968)
- 1909Patrick Peyton, American priest and activist (d. 1992)
- 1928Domenico Modugno, Italian singer-songwriter, actor, and politician (d. 1994)
- 1940Ruth Dreifuss, Swiss journalist and politician; 86th President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1975Julia Lutrova, Russian tennis player
- 1987Pablo Santos, Mexican-American actor (d. 2006)
- 1989Chris Sandow, Australian rugby player
- 1989Michaëlla Krajicek, Dutch tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1127Jin–Song Wars: Invading Jurchen soldiers from the Jin dynasty besiege and sack Bianjing (Kaifeng), the capital of the Song dynasty of China, and abduct Emperor Qinzong and others, ending the Northern Song dynasty.
- 1431Judges’ investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1894New England Telephone and Telegraph installs the first battery-operated telephone switchboard in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton, leading the Nimrod Expedition to the South Pole, plants the British flag 97 nmi from the South Pole, the farthest anyone had ever reached at that time.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1965The Mirzapur Cadet College formally opens for academic activities in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 2013A SeaStreak ferry traveling to lower Manhattan, New York City, crashes into the dock, injuring 85 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vaiko Eplik, Billy Bletcher, Tucker Smith, Andy García, Thomas Gibson, Johnny Tillotson, Richard Haydn, Eric Morecambe, Joe Principe, Lockett Pundt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 9, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1945 – G. C. Cameron, American singer (The Spinners and The Temptations); September 20, 1934 – Sophia Loren, Italian-Swiss actress and singer; January 7, 1951 – Helen Worth, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055