Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,541 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 797 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Anita Louise
- 1925Lee Van Cleef
- 1941Joan Baez
- 1941Terry Hands
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1948Cassie Gaines
- 1971MF Doom
- 1976Hayes Carll
- 1978A. J. McLean
- 1979Tomiko Van
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1685Tiberius Hemsterhuis, Dutch philologist and critic (d. 1766)
- 1873John Flanagan, Irish-American hammer thrower (d. 1938)
- 1897Karl Löwith, German philosopher, author, and academic (d. 1973)
- 1931Algis Budrys, Lithuanian-American author and critic (d. 2008)
- 1935Earl G. Graves, Sr., American businessman and publisher (Black Enterprise magazine)
- 1942Judy Malloy, American poet and author
- 1947Ronnie Landfield, American painter and educator
- 1963Irwin McLean, Irish biologist and academic
- 1983Marek Doronin, Estonian basketball player
- 1987Lucas Leiva, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1431Judges’ investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
- 1806Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson receives a state funeral and is interred in St Paul’s Cathedral.
- 1816Sir Humphry Davy tests his safety lamp for miners at Hebburn Colliery.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1921Greco-Turkish War: The First Battle of İnönü, the first battle of the war, begins near Eskişehir in Anatolia.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 2011Iran Air Flight 277 crashes near Orumiyeh in the northeast of the country, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Connie Smith, Irene Worth, Peter Firth, Gábor Csupó, Reagan Gomez-Preston, Johannes Kerkorrel, Billy Gilman, Patricia Zentilli, Diana Barrymore, Melody Klaver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 9, 1953.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1981 – Natalie Portman, Israeli-American actress, director, and producer; August 2, 1943 – Max Wright, American actor; June 13, 1969 – Søren Rasted, Danish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Aqua, Hej Matematik, and Lazyboy).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 883