Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,452 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 794 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Vilma Bánky
- 1926Sydney Lotterby
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1939Susannah York
- 1940Al Downing
- 1941Joan Baez
- 1942K Callan
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1965Joely Richardson
- 1976Simon Gosejohann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1901Vilma Bánky, Hungarian-American actress (d. 1991)
- 1920Hakim Said, Pakistani scholar and politician, 20th Governor of Sindh (d. 1998)
- 1922Har Gobind Khorana, Indian-American biochemist and academic; Nobel laureate (d. 2011)
- 1953Shigeru So, Japanese runner
- 1956Waltraud Meier, German soprano and mezzo-soprano
- 1970Lara Fabian, Belgian-Italian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1971Yusuke Naora, Japanese art director and producer
- 1972Jay Powell, American baseball player
- 1972Sarah Beeny, English television host
- 1993Kevin Korjus, Estonian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1431Judges’ investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
- 1816Sir Humphry Davy tests his safety lamp for miners at Hebburn Colliery.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 2005The Sudan People’s Liberation Movement and the Government of Sudan sign the Comprehensive Peace Agreement to end the Second Sudanese Civil War.
- 2013A SeaStreak ferry traveling to lower Manhattan, New York City, crashes into the dock, injuring 85 people.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leigh Hamilton, Saskia Burmeister, Karen Gillan, Lyndsie Holland, Alex Borstein, Allison Smith, Stephen Kramer Glickman, Noel Hogan, Dee Dee Sharp, Zakir Hussain.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 9, 1953.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 14, 1961 – Robert Carlyle, Scottish actor and director; October 26, 1914 – Jackie Coogan, American actor and director (d. 1984); January 4, 1946 – Arthur Conley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889