Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 161st day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,932 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 336 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Judy Garland
- 1939Alexandra Stewart
- 1941Jürgen Prochnow
- 1955Andrew Stevens
- 1968Bill Burr
- 1968The D.O.C.
- 1983Shanna Collins
- 1988Becki Ronen
- 1989Alexandra Stan
- 2002Belinda Mariano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1737Ruth Blay, American murderer (d. 1768)
- 1894Prince Igor Constantinovich of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1901Frederick Loewe, Austrian-American composer (d. 1988)
- 1911Ralph Kirkpatrick, American harpsichord player and musicologist (d. 1984)
- 1947Ken Singleton, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1968Stephen DeRosa, American actor
- 1985Gert Dorbek, Estonian basketball player
- 1985Vasilis Torosidis, Greek footballer
- 1986Joey Zimmerman, American actor and producer
- 1987Martin Harnik, German-Austrian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329The Battle of Pelekanon results in a Byzantine defeat by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1786A landslide dam on the Dadu River created by an earthquake ten days earlier collapses, killing 100,000 in the Sichuan province of China.
- 1805First Barbary War: Yusuf Karamanli signs a treaty ending the hostilities between Tripolitania and the United States.
- 1916An Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire led by Lawrence of Arabia breaks out.
- 1935Dr. Robert Smith takes his last drink, and Alcoholics Anonymous is founded in Akron, Ohio, United States, by him and Bill Wilson.
- 1936The Russian animation studio Soyuzmultfilm is founded.
- 1944World War II: In Distomo, Boeotia, Greece 218 men, women and children are massacred by German troops.
- 1957John Diefenbaker leads the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada to a stunning upset in the Canadian federal election, 1957, ending 22 years of Liberal Party government.
- 1977The Apple II, one of the first personal computers, goes on sale.
- 1999Kosovo War: NATO suspends its airstrikes after Slobodan Milošević agrees to withdraw Serbian forces from Kosovo.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yasmeen Ghauri, Mike Will Made It, Alison Wheeler, Joanne Whalley, Laraine Day, Tracy Middendorf, Julie London, Éric Morena, Morgan Pehme, Frank Reed.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 10, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Must Have Been Love by Roxette as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 16, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1945 – Phil Bloom, Dutch model and actress; December 1, 1971 – Emily Mortimer, English actress and screenwriter; August 1, 1942 – Giancarlo Giannini, Italian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063