Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 161st day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,878 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 334 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Bill Kerr
- 1929Harald Juhnke
- 1949Arif Şirin
- 1958Robert Clohessy
- 1961Maxi Priest
- 1964Tony Martin
- 1970Mike Doughty
- 1971Erik Rutan
- 1993Vita Chambers
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1688James Francis Edward Stuart, English son of James II of England (d. 1766)
- 1891Al Dubin, Swiss-American songwriter (d. 1945)
- 1932Pierre Cartier, French mathematician and academic
- 1940John Stevens, English drummer (Spontaneous Music Ensemble) (d. 1994)
- 1967Emma Anderson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lush and Sing-Sing)
- 1971Erik Rutan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Morbid Angel, Alas, Hate Eternal, and Ripping Corpse)
- 1983Aaron Davey, Australian footballer
- 1983Nick Adams, American actor and dancer
- 1986Marco Andreolli, Italian footballer
- 2002Belinda Mariano, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 671Emperor Tenji of Japan introduces a water clock (clepsydra) called Rokoku. The instrument, which measures time and indicates hours, is placed in the capital of Ōtsu.
- 1596Willem Barents and Jacob van Heemskerk discover Bear Island.
- 1829The first Boat Race between the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge takes place on the Thames in London.
- 1878League of Prizren is established, to oppose the decisions of the Congress of Berlin and the Treaty of San Stefano, as a consequence of which the Albanian lands in Balkans were being partitioned and given to the neighbor states of Serbia, Montenegro, Bulgaria and Greece.
- 1936The Russian animation studio Soyuzmultfilm is founded.
- 1963Equal Pay Act of 1963 aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap). It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program
- 1967The Six-Day War ends: Israel and Syria agree to a cease-fire.
- 1997Before fleeing his northern stronghold, Khmer Rouge leader Pol Pot orders the killing of his defense chief Son Sen and 11 of Sen’s family members.
- 2001Pope John Paul II canonizes Lebanon’s first female saint, Saint Rafqa.
- 2002The first direct electronic communication experiment between the nervous systems of two humans is carried out by Kevin Warwick in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Owen Wilson, Anna Lee, Jason Reitman, Alice Faye, Frank Harte, Joey Fatone, Jay R. Ferguson, The Iron Sheik, John Evan, Robin Duke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 10, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Must Have Been Love by Roxette as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 16, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1941 – Scott Glenn, American actor; September 5, 1940 – Raquel Welch, American actress and singer; August 19, 1998 – Ella Guevara, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,117