Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 160th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,535 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 492 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Jackie Mason
- 1950David Troughton
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1963David Koepp
- 1964Slaid Cleaves
- 1973Frédéric Choffat
- 1978Hayden Schlossberg
- 1979Akiko Kobayashi
- 1986Kevin Borg
- 1992Lucien Laviscount
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1849Michael Ancher, Danish painter and academic (d. 1927)
- 1908Luis Kutner, American lawyer, author, and activist (d. 1993)
- 1910Robert Cummings, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1990)
- 1921Arthur Hertzberg, American rabbi and scholar (d. 2006)
- 1934Michael Mates, English colonel and politician
- 1971Jean Galfione, French pole vaulter and sportscaster
- 1975Otto Addo, German-Ghanaian footballer and manager
- 1981Parinya Charoenphol, Thai boxer, model and actress
- 1986Doug Legursky, American football player
- 1986Yadier Pedroso, Cuban baseball player (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 721Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
- 747Abbasid Revolution: Abu Muslim Khorasani, Arab military leader, begins an open revolt against Umayyad rule, which is carried out under the sign of the Black Standard.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1815End of the Congress of Vienna: The new European political situation is set. Also, Luxembourg declares independence from the French Empire.
- 1923Bulgaria’s military takes over the government in a coup.
- 1948Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1968U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a national day of mourning following the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
- 2006The 60th Anniversary Celebrations of Bhumibol Adulyadej’s Accession.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christina Vidal, Paul Butcher, Anna-Katharina Samsel, Jessica Stroup, Kim Jeong-hoon, Phil LaMarr, Ryan O'Shaughnessy, Jourdan Dunn, Stéphanie Montreux, Jacqueline Sassard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 9, 1977.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1946 – Norman Lovett, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter; February 26, 1950 – Jonathan Cain, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Journey, The Babys, and Bad English); December 30, 1977 – Lucy Punch, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967