Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 160th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,506 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Tony Britton
- 1931Joe Santos
- 1934Jackie Wilson
- 1952Bülent Ersoy
- 1962Yuval Banay
- 1973Laura Ponte
- 1978Shandi Finnessey
- 1981Vic Chou
- 1985Sonam Kapoor
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1781George Stephenson, English engineer, designed the Liverpool and Manchester Railway (d. 1848)
- 1843Bertha von Suttner, Austrian journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914)
- 1937Harald Rosenthal, German hydrobiologist and academic
- 1943Charles Saatchi, Iraqi-English businessman, co-founded Saatchi & Saatchi
- 1950Fred Jackson, American football player and coach
- 1951Brian Taylor, American basketball player
- 1971Gilles De Bilde, Belgian footballer and sportscaster
- 1980Nikolai Novosjolov, Estonian fencer
- 1981Anoushka Shankar, English-Indian sitar player and composer
- 1985Sonam Kapoor, Indian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 747Abbasid Revolution: Abu Muslim Khorasani, Arab military leader, begins an open revolt against Umayyad rule, which is carried out under the sign of the Black Standard.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1762British forces begin the Siege of Havana and capture the city during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1856Five hundred Mormons leave Iowa City, Iowa, and head west for Salt Lake City carrying all their possessions in two-wheeled handcarts.
- 1862American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson concludes his successful Shenandoah Valley Campaign with a victory in the Battle of Port Republic; his tactics during the campaign are now studied by militaries around the world.
- 1900Birsa Munda, an important figure in the Indian independence movement, dies in a British prison under mysterious circumstances.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1930A Chicago Tribune reporter, Jake Lingle, is killed during rush hour at the Illinois Central train station by Leo Vincent Brothers, allegedly over a $100,000 gambling debt owed to Al Capone.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1968U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a national day of mourning following the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karlheinz Böhm, Sheryl Underwood, Azra Akın, Pierce Brosnan, Eduardo De Filippo, Steven Blum, Carl Anderson, Bo Svenson, Dar Bernardo, Ricky Gervais.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 9, 1977.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1992 – Vanessa Marano, American actress; February 7, 1946 – Héctor Babenco, Argentinian-Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter; August 27, 1976 – Sarah Chalke, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,004