Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 160th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,469 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 490 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Fred Waring
- 1950David Troughton
- 1951James Newton Howard
- 1952Uzi Hitman
- 1964Hiroko Yakushimaru
- 1979Andrew Walker
- 1982Christina Stürmer
- 1985Jon Nørgaard
- 1986Adamo Ruggiero
- 1989Chloë Agnew
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1922Fernand Seguin, Canadian biochemist and academic (d. 1988)
- 1943Joe Haldeman, American author and academic
- 1945Luis Ocaña, Spanish cyclist (d. 1994)
- 1951Telangana Shakuntala, Indian actress (d. 2014)
- 1964Gloria Reuben, Canadian-American actress, singer, and producer
- 1967Richard Cooey, American murderer (d. 2008)
- 1978Eric Papilaya, Austrian singer
- 1981Vic Chou, Taiwanese actor and singer (F4)
- 1985Richard Kahui, New Zealand rugby player
- 1986Ashley Postell, American gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 53The Roman emperor Nero marries Claudia Octavia.
- 747Abbasid Revolution: Abu Muslim Khorasani, Arab military leader, begins an open revolt against Umayyad rule, which is carried out under the sign of the Black Standard.
- 1815End of the Congress of Vienna: The new European political situation is set. Also, Luxembourg declares independence from the French Empire.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Brandy Station, Virginia.
- 1923Bulgaria’s military takes over the government in a coup.
- 1944World War II: Ninety-nine civilians are hanged from lampposts and balconies by German troops in Tulle, France, in reprisal for maquisards attacks.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1985Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped in Lebanon. He will not be released until 1991.
- 2006The 60th Anniversary Celebrations of Bhumibol Adulyadej’s Accession.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eva Le Gallienne, Jeff Conaway, Sean Flynn, Caitlin Upton, Christel Khalil, Chrispa, Joe Piscopo, Louis Edmonds, Amanda Plummer, Trevor Bolder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 9, 1977.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1972 – Mónica Santa María, Peruvian model and television host (d. 1994); July 23, 1965 – Rob Dickinson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Catherine Wheel); September 15, 1962 – Dina Lohan, American dancer, actress, and manager.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916