Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 160th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,656 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 496 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Skip James
- 1922George Axelrod
- 1963David Koepp
- 1972Tomoe Hanba
- 1978Eric Papilaya
- 1980Navíd Akhavan
- 1981Sara Tommasi
- 1982Christina Stürmer
- 1989Logan Browning
- 1992Lucien Laviscount
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1910Ted Hicks, Australian public servant and diplomat, Australian High Commissioner to New Zealand (d. 1984)
- 1922John Gillespie Magee, Jr., Chinese-American pilot and poet (d. 1941)
- 1929Johnny Ace, American singer and pianist (d. 1954)
- 1939Ileana Cotrubaș, Romanian soprano and actress
- 1943John Fitzpatrick, English race car driver
- 1950Fred Jackson, American football player and coach
- 1964Wayman Tisdale, American basketball player and bass player (d. 2009)
- 1977Olin Kreutz, American football player
- 1977Usman Afzaal, Pakistani-English cricketer
- 1984Jake Newton, Guyanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762British forces begin the Siege of Havana and capture the city during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1815End of the Congress of Vienna: The new European political situation is set. Also, Luxembourg declares independence from the French Empire.
- 1953Flint–Worcester tornado outbreak sequence: a tornado spawned from the same storm system as the Flint tornado hits in Worcester, Massachusetts, killing 94.
- 1954McCarthyism: Joseph Welch, special counsel for the United States Army, lashes out at Senator Joseph McCarthy during hearings on whether Communism has infiltrated the Army giving McCarthy the famous rebuke, “You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1958Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London’s Gatwick Airport in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- 1959The USS George Washington is launched. It is the first submarine to carry ballistic missiles.
- 1965The civilian Prime Minister of South Vietnam, Phan Huy Quát, resigns after being unable to work with a junta led by Nguyễn Cao Kỳ.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and NATO sign a peace treaty.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Candy Hsu, Norman McLaren, Diego Torres, Louis Koo, Larry Haines, Ramblin' Tommy Scott, Brenda Bakke, Teresa Teng, Liam McIntyre, Jeff Conaway.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 9, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1980 – Michael Urie, American actor, director, and producer; October 16, 1962 – Flea, Australian-American bass player, songwriter, and actor (Red Hot Chili Peppers, What Is This?, Atoms for Peace, and Fear); December 19, 1907 – Jimmy McLarnin, Irish-American boxer, actor, and golfer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,135