Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 160th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,600 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Giles Havergal
- 1950David Troughton
- 1951Telangana Shakuntala
- 1967Jian Ghomeshi
- 1980Kana Ueda
- 1980Navíd Akhavan
- 1981Parinya Charoenphol
- 1985Jon Nørgaard
- 1987Rheagan Wallace
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1672Peter the Great, Russian emperor (d. 1725)
- 1891Cole Porter, American composer and songwriter (d. 1964)
- 1917Eric Hobsbawm, Egyptian-English historian and author (d. 2012)
- 1924Tony Britton, English actor
- 1925Keith Laumer, American soldier and author (d. 1993)
- 1927Jim Nolan, American basketball player (d. 1983)
- 1956Patricia Cornwell, American journalist and author
- 1973Frédéric Choffat, Swiss director, producer, and cinematographer
- 1982Thomas Aldridge, English actor
- 1992Boyd Cordner, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 721Odo of Aquitaine defeats the Moors in the Battle of Toulouse.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1885Treaty of Tientsin is signed to end the Sino-French War, with China eventually giving up Tonkin and Annam – most of present-day Vietnam – to France.
- 1928Charles Kingsford Smith completes the first trans-Pacific flight in a Fokker Trimotor monoplane, the Southern Cross.
- 1958Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London’s Gatwick Airport in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- 1965The civilian Prime Minister of South Vietnam, Phan Huy Quát, resigns after being unable to work with a junta led by Nguyễn Cao Kỳ.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Viet Cong commences combat with the Army of the Republic of Vietnam in the Battle of Đồng Xoài, one of the largest battles in the war.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 2008Two bombs explode at a train station near Algiers, Algeria, killing at least 13 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 9.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marnette Patterson, Joyce Giraud, Burnie Burns, Patty Griffin, Ron Trent, Paul Reynolds, Panos Mihalopoulos, Nancy Kerrigan, Richard Benjamin, Roscoe Lee Browne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 9, 1977.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1969 – Sofia Milos, Swiss-American actress; June 7, 1940 – Ronald Pickup, English actor; November 5, 1971 – Chris Addison, Welsh-English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978