Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1947 was a Monday and it was the 69th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,613 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 867 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Baldwin Cooke
- 1891Sam Jaffe
- 1958Hiroshi Yanaka
- 1962Jasmine Guy
- 1969Walter Schreifels
- 1982Mitsuomi Takahashi
- 1987Emeli Sandé
- 1992Emily Osment
- 1994JoJo Offerman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1844Pablo de Sarasate, Spanish violinist and composer (d. 1908)
- 1848William Thompson, American archer (d. 1918)
- 1946Jim Valvano, American basketball player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1958Hiroshi Yanaka, Japanese voice actor
- 1958Sharon Stone, American actress and producer
- 1960Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen, German-American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Nena)
- 1969Walter Schreifels, American singer-songwriter and producer (Gorilla Biscuits, Rival Schools and Youth of Today)
- 1973Eva Herzigová, Czech model and actress
- 1974Cristián de la Fuente, Chilean-American model, actor, and producer
- 1977Rita Simons, English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762French Huguenot Jean Calas, who had been wrongly convicted of killing his son, dies after being tortured by authorities; the event inspired Voltaire to begin a campaign for religious tolerance and legal reform.
- 1848The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is ratified by the United States Senate, ending the Mexican–American War.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying “Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you.”
- 1906The Courrières mine disaster, Europe’s worst ever, kills 1099 miners in Northern France.
- 1915The Battle of Neuve Chapelle begins. This is the first large-scale operation by the British Army.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1966Military Prime Minister of South Vietnam Nguyễn Cao Kỳ sacked rival General Nguyễn Chánh Thi, precipitating large-scale civil and military dissension in parts of the nation.
- 1970Vietnam War: Captain Ernest Medina is charged by the U.S. military with My Lai war crimes.
- 2005Tung Chee-hwa resigns from his post as the first Chief Executive of Hong Kong after widespread public dissatisfaction of his tenure.
- 2006The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Strauss, Clarence Ashley, Baauer, Om Puri, Charlie Sexton, Tom Rush, Alexander Knox, Big Daddy Kane, Parker Posey, Molly Stanton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 10, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1945 – Michael Nader, American actor; April 1, 1961 – Mark White, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (ABC); August 3, 1966 – Brent Butt, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912