Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1947 was a Monday and it was the 69th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,649 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 868 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Warner Anderson
- 1928Sara Montiel
- 1940Chuck Norris
- 1945Katharine Houghton
- 1951Gloria Diaz
- 1957Matt Knudsen
- 1963Rick Rubin
- 1966Edie Brickell
- 1983Rafe Spall
- 1997Julia Barretto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1928Sara Montiel, Spanish actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1946Hiroshi Fushida, Japanese race car driver
- 1947Paul Condon, Baron Condon, English police officer
- 1949Bill Buxton, Canadian computer scientist and academic
- 1953Jacqueline Gareau, Canadian runner
- 1961Bobby Petrino, American football player and coach
- 1971Jon Hamm, American actor and director
- 1977Bree Turner, American actress and dancer
- 1977TJ Manotoc, Filipino journalist and sportscaster
- 1993Alfred Duncan, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Susenyos I defeats the combined armies of Yaqob and Abuna Petros II at the Battle of Gol in Gojjam, making him Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1762French Huguenot Jean Calas, who had been wrongly convicted of killing his son, dies after being tortured by authorities; the event inspired Voltaire to begin a campaign for religious tolerance and legal reform.
- 1814Napoleon I of France is defeated at the Battle of Laon in France.
- 1861El Hadj Umar Tall seizes the city of Ségou, destroying the Bamana Empire of Mali.
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1969In Memphis, Tennessee, James Earl Ray pleads guilty to assassinating Martin Luther King, Jr. He later unsuccessfully attempts to retract his plea.
- 1975Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Campaign: North Vietnamese troops attack Ban Mê Thuột in the South on their way to capturing Saigon in the final push for victory over South Vietnam.
- 1977Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roscoe Dash, Arthur Malet, Junior Walker, Susan Clark, Michal Yannai, Ronna Reeves, Anita Harris, Gulzar, John Houseman, Romola Garai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 10, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1948 – Don Brewer, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Grand Funk Railroad and Terry Knight and the Pack); October 12, 1962 – Deborah Foreman, American actress and photographer; May 11, 1972 – Anita Hegh, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912