Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1947 was a Monday and it was the 69th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,550 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 865 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Sam Jaffe
- 1911Warner Anderson
- 1919Marion Hutton
- 1938Norman Blake
- 1955Gary Louris
- 1957Shannon Tweed
- 1970Matt Barlow
- 1977Jeff Branson
- 1979Edi Gathegi
- 1982Mitsuomi Takahashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1888Barry Fitzgerald, Irish actor and singer (d. 1961)
- 1926Marques Haynes, American basketball player (Harlem Globetrotters) (d. 2015)
- 1948Austin Carr, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1955Yousra, Egyptian actress and singer
- 1972Takashi Fujii, Japanese comedian and singer
- 1975Glydel Mercado, Filipino actress
- 1978Neil Alexander, Scottish footballer
- 1987Emeli Sandé, English-Scottish singer-songwriter
- 1987Martellus Bennett, American football player
- 1988Ivan Rakitić, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1629Charles I of England dissolves Parliament, beginning the eleven-year period known as the Personal Rule.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1906The Courrières mine disaster, Europe’s worst ever, kills 1099 miners in Northern France.
- 1909By signing the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909, Thailand relinquishes its sovereignty over the Malay states of Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis and Terengganu, which become British protectorates.
- 1915The Battle of Neuve Chapelle begins. This is the first large-scale operation by the British Army.
- 1917Some provinces and cities in the Philippines are incorporated due to the ratification of Act No. 2711 or the Administrative Code of the Philippines.
- 1922Mahatma Gandhi is arrested in India, tried for sedition, and sentenced to six years in prison, only to be released after nearly two years for an appendicitis operation.
- 1944Greek Civil War: The Political Committee of National Liberation is established in Greece by the National Liberation Front.
- 1970Vietnam War: Captain Ernest Medina is charged by the U.S. military with My Lai war crimes.
- 1980Madeira School headmistress Jean Harris shoots and kills Scarsdale diet doctor Herman Tarnower
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annie Ilonzeh, Marie Wilson, Nour El-Sherif, Gabriella Ferri, Irina Lăzăreanu, Jan Leyers, Brettina, Linlin, Jagjit Singh, Winsor Harmon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 10, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1951 – Joe Puerta, American singer and bass player (Ambrosia); October 18, 1977 – Kunal Kapoor, Indian actor; November 16, 1964 – Diana Krall, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 876