Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 10, 1947 was a Monday and it was the 69th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,586 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 866 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Barry Fitzgerald
- 1936Alfredo Zitarrosa
- 1947June Keithley
- 1950Aloma Wright
- 1958Sharon Stone
- 1961Mitch Gaylord
- 1969Walter Schreifels
- 1982Mitsuomi Takahashi
- 1987Emeli Sandé
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 10.
- 1787Francisco de Paula Martínez de la Rosa y Berdejo, Spanish playwright and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1862)
- 1881Thomas Quinlan, English businessman (d. 1951)
- 1925Bob Lanier, American lawyer, banker, and politician, 58th Mayor of Houston (d. 2014)
- 1929Huey P. Meaux, American record producer, founded Tear Drop Records and Capri Records (d. 2011)
- 1960Lance Burton, American magician
- 1962Seiko Matsuda, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1966Stephen Mailer, American actor
- 1977Colin Murray, Irish radio and television host
- 1978Neil Alexander, Scottish footballer
- 1981Ángel López, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 241 BCFirst Punic War: Battle of the Aegates Islands: The Romans sink the Carthaginian fleet bringing the First Punic War to an end.
- 298Roman Emperor Maximian concludes his campaign in North Africa against the Berbers, and makes a triumphal entry into Carthage.
- 1831The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe to support his war in Algeria.
- 1891Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- 1915The Battle of Neuve Chapelle begins. This is the first large-scale operation by the British Army.
- 1952Fulgencio Batista leads a successful coup in Cuba and appoints himself as the “provisional president”.
- 1966Military Prime Minister of South Vietnam Nguyễn Cao Kỳ sacked rival General Nguyễn Chánh Thi, precipitating large-scale civil and military dissension in parts of the nation.
- 1969In Memphis, Tennessee, James Earl Ray pleads guilty to assassinating Martin Luther King, Jr. He later unsuccessfully attempts to retract his plea.
- 1975Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Campaign: North Vietnamese troops attack Ban Mê Thuột in the South on their way to capturing Saigon in the final push for victory over South Vietnam.
- 1990In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for March 10.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 10 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phyllis Fraser, Laurent Voulzy, William Windom, Karmen Pedaru, Zohar Argov, Coşkun Sabah, Sarah Lancashire, Brad Garrett, Atticus Shaffer, Julie Benz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 10 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 10, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1994 – Fumika Shimizu, Japanese actress and model; April 8, 1923 – Edward Mulhare, Irish-American actor (d. 1997); October 4, 1989 – Stacey Solomon, English singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920