Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 67th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,434 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 895 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Claire Trevor
- 1921Alan Hale, Jr.
- 1924Sean McClory
- 1933Luca Ronconi
- 1937Richard Fariña
- 1942Palito Ortega
- 1944Sergey Nikitin
- 1981Glenda Gilson
- 1988Bryan Termulo
- 1992Uki Satake
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1495John of God, Portuguese friar and saint (d. 1550)
- 1915Tapio Rautavaara, Finnish javelin thrower, actor, and singer (d. 1979)
- 1937Richard Fariña, American singer-songwriter and author (d. 1966)
- 1944Buzz Hargrove, Canadian union leader
- 1953Angelos Anastasiadis, Greek footballer and coach
- 1960Buck Williams, American basketball player and coach
- 1960Max Metzker, South African-Australian swimmer
- 1969Juan de Dios Ramírez Perales, Mexican footballer
- 1976Hines Ward, American football player and sportscaster
- 1982Isak Strand, Norwegian drummer and electronica artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1126Following the death of his mother Urraca, Alfonso VII is proclaimed king of Castile and León.
- 1576Spanish explorer Diego García de Palacio first sights the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Copán.
- 1655John Casor becomes the first legally-recognized slave in England’s North American colonies where a crime was not committed.
- 1658Treaty of Roskilde: After a devastating defeat in the Northern Wars (1655–1661), Frederick III, the King of Denmark–Norway is forced to give up nearly half his territory to Sweden to save the rest.
- 1777Regiments from Ansbach and Bayreuth, sent to support Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War, mutiny in the town of Ochsenfurt.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1936Daytona Beach and Road Course holds its first oval stock car race.
- 1949Mildred Gillars (“Axis Sally”) is condemned to prison for treason.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Pertwee, James Morgan, Louis Edmonds, Garth Hudson, Melissa Haro, Bill Nunn, Judge Reinhold, Steve Whiteman, Rory MacDonald, Joakim Nätterqvist.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 8, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1995 – Kim Seolhyun, South Korean singer and actress (AOA); January 1, 1919 – Rocky Graziano, American boxer and actor (d. 1990); July 3, 1969 – Kevin Hearn, Canadian singer and keyboard player (Barenaked Ladies, Rheostatics, and Kevin Hearn and Thin Buckle).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065