Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 1965 was a Saturday and it was the 121st day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 8 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,985 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 643 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Henry Koster
- 1913Louis Nye
- 1919Dan O'Herlihy
- 1919Manna Dey
- 1931Jacques Languirand
- 1962Maia Morgenstern
- 1966Charlie Schlatter
- 1969Wes Anderson
- 1978Nick Traina
- 1989Tim Urban
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1831Emily Stowe, Canadian physician and activist (d. 1903)
- 1887Kurt Vespermann, Polish-German actor (d. 1957)
- 1905Henry Koster, German-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1988)
- 1907Volmari Iso-Hollo, Finnish runner (d. 1969)
- 1913Walter Susskind, Czech-English pianist, conductor, and educator (d. 1980)
- 1921Boo Morcom, American pole vaulter and jumper (d. 2012)
- 1957Uberto Pasolini, Italian banker, director, and producer
- 1981Wes Welker, American football player
- 1984Keiichiro Koyama, Japanese singer and actor (News)
- 1987Leonardo Bonucci, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1785Kamehameha I, the king of Hawaii, defeats Kalanikūpule and establishes the Kingdom of Hawaii.
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Chancellorsville begins.
- 1901The Pan-American Exposition opens in Buffalo, New York.
- 1941World War II: German forces launch a major attack on Tobruk.
- 1961The Prime Minister of Cuba, Fidel Castro, proclaims Cuba a socialist nation and abolishes elections.
- 1983Greek composer Mikis Theodorakis is awarded the Lenin Peace Prize.
- 2001Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo declares the existence of “a state of rebellion”, hours after thousands of supporters of her arrested predecessor, Joseph Estrada, storm towards the presidential palace at the height of the EDSA III rebellion.
- 2004Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia join the European Union, celebrated at the residence of the Irish President in Dublin.
- 2008The London Agreement on translation of European patents, concluded in 2000, enters into force in 14 of the 34 Contracting States to the European Patent Convention.
- 2011Barack Obama announces that Osama bin Laden, the suspected mastermind behind the September 11 attacks has been killed by United States special forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Due to the time difference between the United States and Pakistan, bin Laden was actually killed on May 2.
View the complete list of historical events for May 1.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tomohisa Yamashita, Roy Buchanan, Nozomi Sasaki, DJ Screw, Carmen Lombardo, R. K. Srikantan, Maria Dangell, Deborah Kara Unger, Mark Dexter, Marco Ferreri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 1, 1965.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 1, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1953 – Rose Laurens, French singer-songwriter; March 14, 1965 – Billy Sherwood, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Yes, Conspiracy, Lodgic, and Yoso); February 23, 1978 – Residente, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter (Calle 13).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963