Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 1965 was a Saturday and it was the 121st day of the year 1965. It was the 18th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,687 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,562 days or 17.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 667 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 7, 1997.
If a dog named Elliott - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elliott will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Elliott will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Manna Dey
- 1927Laura Betti
- 1930Little Walter
- 1945Carson Whitsett
- 1953Glen Ballard
- 1954Fred Chichin
- 1964Will Kimbrough
- 1968Kelly Killoren Bensimon
- 1982Jamie Dornan
- 1997Ariel Gade
View the complete list of May 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1930Ollie Matson, American sprinter and football player (d. 2011)
- 1935Ian Curteis, English director and playwright
- 1950Marina Stepanova, Russian hurdler
- 1954Joel Rosenberg, Canadian-American author and activist (d. 2011)
- 1955Alex Cunningham, Scottish politician
- 1971Kim Grant, South African tennis player
- 1981Alexander Hleb, Belarusian footballer
- 1984Patrick Eaves, American ice hockey player
- 1987Amir Johnson, American basketball player
- 1990Caitlin Stasey, Australian actress and singer
View the complete list of May 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1846The few remaining Mormons left in Nauvoo, Illinois, formally dedicate the Nauvoo Temple.
- 1856The Province of Isabela was created in the Philippines in honor of the Queen Isabela II of Spain.
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Chancellorsville begins.
- 1869The Folies Bergère opens in Paris.
- 1884Moses Fleetwood Walker becomes the first black person to play in a professional baseball game in the United States.
- 1925The All-China Federation of Trade Unions is officially founded. Today it is the largest trade union in the world, with 134 million members.
- 1925The first Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer is held at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- 1927The first cooked meals on a scheduled flight are introduced on an Imperial Airways flight from London to Paris.
- 1933The Roca–Runciman Treaty between Argentina and Great Britain is signed by Julio Argentino Roca, Jr., and Sir Walter Runciman.
- 1965Battle of Dong-Yin, a naval conflict between ROC and PRC, takes place.
View the complete list of May 1 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teala Dunn, Naathan Phan, Zia Fariduddin Dagar, Jimmy Bennett, Jimmy Swaggart, Ivan Urgant, Dong Abay, Corey Hart, Jay North, Laura Linney.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 1, 1965.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st May 1965 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +254. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 30, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 1, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 1st May 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 1, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 121st day of 1965
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 18th Saturday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 36 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,687 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,562 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 667
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 7, 1997
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1994 (+254)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 30, 1976 (-160)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits (May 1, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1995 – Rachel Farley, American singer; April 26, 1953 – Moushumi Chatterjee, Indian actress; October 12, 1975 – Susana Félix, Portuguese singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,010