Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 1965 was a Saturday and it was the 121st day of the year 1965. It was the 18th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,897 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,632 days or 18.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 674 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 7, 1997.
If a dog named Yuki - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yuki will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yuki will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Louis Nye
- 1919Dan O'Herlihy
- 1946John Woo
- 1950Dann Florek
- 1950John Diehl
- 1957Uberto Pasolini
- 1971Ajith Kumar
- 1980Ana Claudia Talancón
- 1984Farah Fath
- 1989Tim Urban
View the complete list of May 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1829José de Alencar, Brazilian author and playwright (d. 1877)
- 1853Jacob Mikhailovich Gordin, Ukrainian-American journalist, actor, and playwright (d. 1909)
- 1887Alan Cunningham, Irish-English general and diplomat, High Commissioners for Palestine and Transjordan (d. 1983)
- 1915Archie Williams, American runner and educator (d. 1993)
- 1937Una Stubbs, English actress and dancer
- 1939Judy Collins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1948Patricia Hill Collins, American sociologist and scholar
- 1956Phil Foglio, American illustrator
- 1972Ramzi bin al-Shibh, Yemeni terrorist
- 1978John Linehan, American basketball player
View the complete list of May 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1753Publication of Species Plantarum by Linnaeus, and the formal start date of plant taxonomy adopted by the International Code of Botanical Nomenclature.
- 1840The Penny Black, the first official adhesive postage stamp, is issued in the United Kingdom.
- 1851Queen Victoria opens The Great Exhibition in London.
- 1862American Civil War: The Union Army completes its capture of New Orleans.
- 1884Moses Fleetwood Walker becomes the first black person to play in a professional baseball game in the United States.
- 1930The dwarf planet Pluto is officially named.
- 1933The Humanist Manifesto I published.
- 1945World War II: A German newsreader officially announces that Adolf Hitler has “fallen at his command post in the Reich Chancellery fighting to the last breath against Bolshevism and for Germany”. The Soviet flag is raised over the Reich Chancellery, by order of Stalin.
- 1946Start of three-year Pilbara strike of Indigenous Australians.
- 1956The polio vaccine developed by Jonas Salk is made available to the public.
View the complete list of May 1 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Medjuck, James Wilby, Eli Woods, Fayard Nicholas, Bob Marley, Frankie Kao, Erik Hivju, Udo Dirkschneider, Cornel Wilde, Miki Nakatani.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 1, 1965.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st May 1965 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +254. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 30, 1976. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 1, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 1st May 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 1, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 121st day of 1965
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 18th Saturday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 192 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,897 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,632 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 674
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 7, 1997
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1994 (+254)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 30, 1976 (-160)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits (May 1, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
- Roman numerals: I.V.MCMLXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1937 – Andrei Konchalovsky, Russian director, producer, and screenwriter; March 25, 1982 – Sean Faris, American actor and producer; July 1, 1967 – Marisa Monte, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Tribalistas).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,043