Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1947 was a Tuesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,552 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 865 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Theodore Mann
- 1941Joe Brown
- 1945Sam Anderson
- 1964Stephen Colbert
- 1967Chuck Schuldiner
- 1971Fana Mokoena
- 1975Brian Geraghty
- 1976Magdalena Walach
- 1977Anthony Q. Farrell
- 1982Yoko Kumada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1717Maria Theresa, Austrian wife of Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1780)
- 1904Chishū Ryū, Japanese actor (d. 1993)
- 1934Ehud Netzer, Israeli archaeologist, architect, and academic (d. 2010)
- 1951Sharon Sayles Belton, American politician, 45th Mayor of Minneapolis
- 1956Alison Goldfrapp, English singer-songwriter and producer (Goldfrapp)
- 1958Frances Barber, English actress and singer
- 1968PMD, American rapper (EPMD)
- 1973Bridgett Riley, American boxer and stuntwoman
- 1978Germán Magariños, Argentinian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1987Antonio Adán, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861Pakistan’s (then a part of British India) first railway line opens, from Karachi to Kotri.
- 1888With the passage of the Lei Áurea (“Golden Law”), Brazil abolishes slavery.
- 1909The first Giro d'Italia starts from Milan. Italian cyclist Luigi Ganna will be the winner.
- 1917Three children report the first apparition of Our Lady of Fátima in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1923Robert Bellarmine, a Doctor of the Catholic Church, is beatified.
- 1951The 400th anniversary of the founding of the National University of San Marcos is commemorated by the opening of the first large-capacity stadium in Peru.
- 1954The original Broadway production of The Pajama Game opens and runs for another 1,063 performances. Later received three Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical, and Best Choreography.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 1992Li Hongzhi gives the first public lecture on Falun Gong in Changchun, People’s Republic of China.
- 2005The Bính Bridge opens to traffic in Hai Phong, Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Gay Hamilton, Joseph Wiseman, Sam J. Jones, Gabriella Wilde, Leonor Watling, Reeva Steenkamp, Timo Rose, Donny Hathaway, Daiki Arioka, Ara Gevorgyan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1947.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1944 – Dale Dye, American captain and actor; October 20, 1966 – Stefan Raab, German comedian, singer-songwriter, producer, and television host; September 20, 1906 – Jean Dréville, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905