Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1947 was a Tuesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,491 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 863 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Leon Wagner
- 1935Dominic Cossa
- 1950Stevie Wonder
- 1957Alan Ball
- 1975Brian Geraghty
- 1976Ana Popović
- 1977Samantha Morton
- 1979Jenny Winkler
- 1986Alexander Rybak
- 1987Mei Kurokawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1832Juris Alunāns, Latvian philologist and author (d. 1864)
- 1928Enrique Bolaños, Nicaraguan politician, President of Nicaragua
- 1930Vernon Shaw, Dominican politician, 5th President of Dominica (d. 2013)
- 1946Jean Rondeau, French race car driver and constructor (d. 1985)
- 1952John Kasich, American talk show host and politician, 69th Governor of Ohio
- 1962Eduardo Palomo, Mexican actor (d. 2003)
- 1971Fana Mokoena, South African actor
- 1981Rebecka Liljeberg, Swedish actress
- 1984J. B. Cox, American baseball player
- 1986Eun-Hee Ji, South Korean golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1862The USS Planter, a steamer and gunship, steals through Confederate lines and is passed to the Union, by a southern slave, Robert Smalls, who later was officially appointed as captain, becoming the first black man to command a United States ship.
- 1951The 400th anniversary of the founding of the National University of San Marcos is commemorated by the opening of the first large-capacity stadium in Peru.
- 1958During a visit to Caracas, Venezuela, Vice President Richard Nixon’s car is attacked by anti-American demonstrators.
- 1963The U.S. Supreme Court case Brady v. Maryland is decided.
- 1980An F3 tornado hits Kalamazoo County, Michigan. President Jimmy Carter declares it a federal disaster area.
- 1981Mehmet Ali Ağca attempts to assassinate Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square in Rome. The Pope is rushed to the Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic to undergo emergency surgery and survives.
- 1995Alison Hargreaves, a 33-year-old British mother, becomes the first woman to conquer Everest without oxygen or the help of sherpas.
- 1998India carries out two nuclear tests at Pokhran, following the three conducted on May 11. The United States and Japan impose economic sanctions on India.
- 1998Race riots break out in Jakarta, Indonesia, where shops owned by Indonesians of Chinese descent are looted and women raped.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wayne Allwine, Sammi Smith, Ranbir Kapoor, Ryo Hayami, Kyle MacLachlan, Silvestre Rasuk, John Foxx, Renaldo Benson, Signe Hasso, Kirk Windstein.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1947.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1988 – Florrie, English singer-songwriter; October 25, 1970 – Adam Pascal, American actor and singer; January 17, 1971 – Sylvie Testud, French actress, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927