Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 138th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,373 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 961 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Charles Trenet
- 1928Pernell Roberts
- 1939Silvana Armenulić
- 1947Hugh Keays-Byrne
- 1973The Blue Meanie
- 1980Ali Zafar
- 1990Heo Ga-yoon
- 1992Spencer Breslin
- 1999Laura Omloop
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1474Isabella d'Este, Italian wife of Francesco II Gonzaga, Marquess of Mantua (d. 1539)
- 1610Stefano della Bella, Italian engraver and etcher (d. 1664)
- 1873Lucy Beaumont, English-American actress (d. 1937)
- 1941Gino Brito, Canadian wrestler and promoter
- 1948Yi Mun-yol, South Korean author and academic
- 1952Jeana Yeager, American pilot
- 1964Ignasi Guardans, Spanish academic and politician
- 1970Tim Horan, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1977Danny Mills, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1980Michaël Llodra, French tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1268The Principality of Antioch, a crusader state, falls to the Mamluk Sultan Baibars in the Siege of Antioch.
- 1565The Great Siege of Malta begins, in which Ottoman forces attempt and fail to conquer Malta.
- 1912The first Indian film, Shree Pundalik by Dadasaheb Torne is released in Mumbai.
- 1944Deportation of Crimean Tatars by the Soviet Union government.
- 1959Launch of the National Liberation Committee of Côte d'Ivoire in Conakry, Guinea.
- 1965Israeli spy Eli Cohen was hanged in Damascus, Syria.
- 1983In Ireland, the government launches a crackdown, with the leading Dublin pirate Radio Nova being put off the air.
- 1990In France, a modified TGV train achieves a new rail world speed record of 515.3 km/h (320.2 mph).
- 2005A second photo from the Hubble Space Telescope confirms that Pluto has two additional moons, Nix and Hydra.
- 2011Twenty-two people are killed when Sol Líneas Aéreas Flight 5428 crashes in southern Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carmen Campuzano, Mark Furze, Didz Hammond, Angela Shelton, Karl Gustav Ahlefeldt, Simón Díaz, Phil Hendrie, Andy Powell, Tatyana Shmyga, John Gallagher, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 18, 1939.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1993 – Barney Clark, English actor; November 5, 1982 – Rob Swire, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Pendulum and Knife Party); December 24, 1962 – Darren Wharton, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Thin Lizzy and Dare).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 864