Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 138th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,402 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 962 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Charles Trenet
- 1926Dirch Passer
- 1941Miriam Margolyes
- 1946Reggie Jackson
- 1952George Strait
- 1955Lena T. Hansson
- 1963Marty McSorley
- 1967Nancy Juvonen
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk
- 1990Heo Ga-yoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1692Joseph Butler, English bishop, theologian, and apologist (d. 1752)
- 1873Lucy Beaumont, English-American actress (d. 1937)
- 1930Warren Rudman, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1942Nobby Stiles, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1955Chow Yun-fat, Hong Kong actor and screenwriter
- 1955Peeter Vähi, Estonian composer
- 1961Jim Bowden, American sportscaster
- 1977Danny Mills, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1978Charles Kamathi, Kenyan runner
- 1985Oliver Sin, Hungarian painter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 332Constantine the Great announced free distributions of food to the citizens in Constantinople.
- 1565The Great Siege of Malta begins, in which Ottoman forces attempt and fail to conquer Malta.
- 1652Rhode Island passes the first law in English-speaking North America making slavery illegal.
- 1763Fire destroys a large part of Montreal
- 1848Opening of the first German National Assembly (Nationalversammlung) in Frankfurt, Germany.
- 1896Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- 1927After being founded for 20 years, the Government of the Republic of China approves Tongji University to be among the first national universities of the Republic of China.
- 1927The Bath School disaster: Forty-five people are killed by bombs planted by a disgruntled school-board member in Michigan.
- 1955Operation Passage to Freedom, the evacuation of 310,000 Vietnamese civilians, soldiers and non-Vietnamese members of the French Army from communist North Vietnam to South Vietnam following the end of the First Indochina War, ends.
- 2006The post Loktantra Andolan government passes a landmark bill curtailing the power of the monarchy and making Nepal a secular country.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leon Lai, Maude Fealy, A. J. Cook, Ian Somerhalder, Bill Plympton, Sertab Erener, Cüneyt Arkın, John Hiatt, Naozumi Takahashi, Don Stroud.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 18, 1939.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 1, 1923 – Dick Shawn, American actor and singer (d. 1987); June 19, 1969 – Trine Pallesen, Danish actress; July 20, 1951 – Jeff Rawle, English actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885