Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 138th day of the year 1939. It was the 20th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,571 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,190 days or 27.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,035 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 24, 1971.
If a dog named Kayso - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kayso will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kayso will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Lincoln Stedman
- 1913Mary Howard de Liagre
- 1914Boris Christoff
- 1944Albert Hammond
- 1946Andreas Katsulas
- 1946Reggie Jackson
- 1960Yannick Noah
- 1963Marty McSorley
- 1967Nancy Juvonen
- 1985Dalma Kovács
View the complete list of May 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1474Isabella d'Este, Italian wife of Francesco II Gonzaga, Marquess of Mantua (d. 1539)
- 1850Oliver Heaviside, English engineer, mathematician, and physicist (d. 1925)
- 1937Brooks Robinson, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1946Gerd Langguth, German political scientist and author (d. 2013)
- 1954Wreckless Eric, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1962Olga Volozhinskaya, Russian ice dancer and choreographer
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1976Marko Tomasović, Croatian pianist and composer
- 1981Mahamadou Diarra, Malian footballer
- 1984Niki Terpstra, Dutch cyclist
View the complete list of May 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carter’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631In Dorchester, Massachusetts, John Winthrop takes the oath of office and becomes the first Governor of Massachusetts.
- 1652Rhode Island passes the first law in English-speaking North America making slavery illegal.
- 1756The Seven Years’ War begins when Great Britain declares war on France.
- 1843The Disruption in Edinburgh of the Free Church of Scotland from the Church of Scotland.
- 1860Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party presidential nomination over William H. Seward, who later becomes the United States Secretary of State.
- 1912The first Indian film, Shree Pundalik by Dadasaheb Torne is released in Mumbai.
- 1926Evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson disappears while visiting a Venice, California beach.
- 1958An F-104 Starfighter sets a world speed record of 1,404.19 mph (2,259.82 km/h).
- 1974Nuclear test: under project Smiling Buddha, India successfully detonates its first nuclear weapon becoming the sixth nation to do so.
- 2009Sri Lankan Civil War: The LTTE are defeated by the Sri Lankan government, ending almost 26 years of fighting between the two sides.
View the complete list of May 18 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jenny Lind, Rebeca Arthur, Natasha Melnick, Samantha Smith, Ryo Nishikido, Lil Wyte, Nayer, Christina Milian, Shammi Kapoor, Leticia Cline.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 18, 1939.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th May 1939 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 28, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 30, 1914. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 18, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 138th day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 20th Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 110 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,571 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,190 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,035
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 24, 1971
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 28, 1927 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 30, 1914 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.V.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1971 – Jake Busey, American actor, singer, and producer; August 6, 1975 – Jamie McGonnigal, American voice actor and producer; March 15, 1983 – Ricky Sekhon, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,853