Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1937 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,358 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 994 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1814John Brougham
- 1914Hank Snow
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava
- 1934Alan Bennett
- 1942Tommy Roe
- 1944Richie Furay
- 1946Clint Holmes
- 1962Paul Heaton
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1860J. M. Barrie, Scottish author and playwright (d. 1937)
- 1907Baldur von Schirach, German politician (d. 1974)
- 1918Moisis Michail Bourlas, Greek soldier and educator (d. 2011)
- 1939Ralph Boston, American long jumper
- 1942Tommy Roe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1962John Corbett, American actor and singer
- 1973Tegla Loroupe, Kenyan runner
- 1980Angela Nikodinov, American figure skater
- 1985Jake Long, American football player
- 1996Saron Läänmäe, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386England and Portugal formally ratify their alliance with the signing of the Treaty of Windsor, making it the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1877Mihail Kogălniceanu reads, in the Chamber of Deputies, the Declaration of Independence of Romania. This day became the Independence Day of Romania.
- 1887Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show opens in London.
- 1901Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- 1911The works of Gabriele D'Annunzio are placed in the Index of Forbidden Books by the Vatican.
- 1980In Florida, Liberian freighter MV Summit Venture collides with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay, making a 1,400-ft. section of the southbound span collapse. Thirty-five people in six cars and a Greyhound bus fall 150 ft. into the water and die.
- 2001In Ghana, 129 football fans die in what became known as the Accra Sports Stadium disaster. The deaths are caused by a stampede (caused by the firing of teargas by police personnel at the stadium) that followed a controversial decision by the referee.
- 2015Russia stages its biggest ever military parade in Moscow’s Red Square to commemorate the 70th anniversary of Victory Day.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Corinne Russell, Sakis Rouvas, GZA, Danny Elfman, Laarni Lozada, Marc Déry, Dave Pegg, Mitsuki Tanimura, ByeAlex, Isaac Bonewits.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 9, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1980 – Eiko Koike, Japanese idol and actress; March 23, 1976 – Michelle Monaghan, American actress; March 20, 1914 – Wendell Corey, American actor and politician (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942