Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1937 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,205 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 989 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Richard Barthelmess
- 1932Geraldine McEwan
- 1935Nokie Edwards
- 1936Albert Finney
- 1956Wendy Crewson
- 1962Paul Heaton
- 1977Choi Jung-yoon
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda
- 1997Zane Huett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1824Jacob ben Moses Bachrach, Polish apologist and author (d. 1896)
- 1855Julius Röntgen, German-Dutch composer (d. 1932)
- 1920William Tenn, English-American author and academic (d. 2010)
- 1936Glenda Jackson, English actress and politician
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter, Swedish soprano and actress
- 1970Ghostface Killah, American rapper and actor (Wu-Tang Clan and Theodore Unit)
- 1982Gu Yuan, Chinese hammer thrower
- 1983Leandro Rinaudo, Italian footballer
- 1985Henrique Andrade Silva, Brazilian footballer
- 1991Stasija Rage, Latvian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1671Thomas Blood, disguised as a clergyman, attempts to steal England’s Crown Jewels from the Tower of London.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1874The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- 1911The works of Gabriele D'Annunzio are placed in the Index of Forbidden Books by the Vatican.
- 1941World War II: The German submarine U-110 is captured by the Royal Navy. On board is the latest Enigma machine which Allied cryptographers later use to break coded German messages.
- 1950Robert Schuman presents his proposal on the creation of an organized Europe, which according to him was indispensable to the maintenance of peaceful relations. This proposal, known as the “Schuman Declaration”, is considered by some people to be the beginning of the creation of what is now the European Union.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
- 2002The 38-day stand-off in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem comes to an end when the Palestinians inside agree to have 13 suspected terrorists among them deported to several different countries.
- 2012A Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft crashes into Mount Salak in West Java, Indonesia, killing 45 people.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allan Théo, Gladys O'Connor, Jessica Napier, Hiroko Moriguchi, Paul Geremia, Chelsea Hobbs, Allan Melvin, Lauren Goodger, Nagisa Katahira, Rose Stone.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 9, 1937.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1942 – Danny Hutton, Irish-American singer (Three Dog Night); December 7, 1979 – Jennifer Carpenter, American actress; June 2, 1932 – Sammy Turner, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925