Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1937 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,112 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 986 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Glenda Jackson
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1970Ghostface Killah
- 1975Chris Diamantopoulos
- 1977Asal Badiee
- 1979Rosario Dawson
- 1982Rachel Boston
- 1985Audrina Patridge
- 1986Grace Gummer
- 1992Chris Gutierrez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1884Valdemar Psilander, Danish actor (d. 1917)
- 1892Zita of Bourbon-Parma (d. 1989)
- 1904Conrad Bernier, Canadian-American organist, composer, and educator (d. 1988)
- 1918Moisis Michail Bourlas, Greek soldier and educator (d. 2011)
- 1931Vance D. Brand, American pilot, engineer, and astronaut
- 1939Pierre Desproges, French journalist and actor (d. 1988)
- 1943Vince Cable, English economist and politician, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- 1945Gamal El-Ghitani, Egyptian journalist and author (d. 2015)
- 1983Gilles Müller, Luxembourgian tennis player
- 1997Zane Huett, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864Second Schleswig War: The Danish navy defeats the Austrian and Prussian fleets in the Battle of Heligoland.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1877A magnitude 8.8 earthquake off the coast of Peru kills 2,541, including some as far away as Hawaii and Japan.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army under General Edward Rydz-Śmigły celebrates its capture of Kiev with a victory parade on Khreshchatyk.
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1941World War II: The German submarine U-110 is captured by the Royal Navy. On board is the latest Enigma machine which Allied cryptographers later use to break coded German messages.
- 1950Robert Schuman presents his proposal on the creation of an organized Europe, which according to him was indispensable to the maintenance of peaceful relations. This proposal, known as the “Schuman Declaration”, is considered by some people to be the beginning of the creation of what is now the European Union.
- 1958Film: Vertigo has world premiere in San Francisco.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Hale, Alex Gonzaga, Matt Shively, Yılmaz Güney, Enid Bennett, Helen Forrest, Renée Björling, Shane Barbi, Vickie Rushton, Yuichi Nakamaru.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 9, 1937.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1956 – Kathleen Beller, American actress; September 23, 1980 – Cameron Litvack, American screenwriter and producer; September 3, 1964 – Holt McCallany, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929