Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1937 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,297 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 992 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Nokie Edwards
- 1936Albert Finney
- 1946Clint Holmes
- 1950Matthew Kelly
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1961Sean Altman
- 1962Paul Heaton
- 1972Megumi Odaka
- 1973Chu Sang-mi
- 1982Rachel Boston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1874Howard Carter, English archaeologist and historian (d. 1939)
- 1939Ion Țiriac, Romanian tennis player and manager
- 1943Anders Isaksson, Swedish historian and journalist (d. 2009)
- 1943Vince Cable, English economist and politician, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- 1962John Corbett, American actor and singer
- 1963Sanja Doležal, Croatian singer and television host (Novi fosili)
- 1968Graham Harman, American philosopher and academic
- 1972Dana Perino, American journalist and politician, 27th White House Press Secretary
- 1977Averno, Mexican wrestler
- 1994Ryan Auger, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1874The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- 1901Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- 1915World War I: Second Battle of Artois between German and French forces.
- 1961FCC Chairman Newton N. Minow gives his Wasteland Speech.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
- 1980In Florida, Liberian freighter MV Summit Venture collides with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay, making a 1,400-ft. section of the southbound span collapse. Thirty-five people in six cars and a Greyhound bus fall 150 ft. into the water and die.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 2015Russia stages its biggest ever military parade in Moscow’s Red Square to commemorate the 70th anniversary of Victory Day.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mao Kobayashi, Cherd Songsri, Matt Angel, Alison Pill, Donald Sinden, Anita Harris, Hayley McFarland, Ethan Coen, Vic Chou, Charlotte Sullivan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 9, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1977 – Simone Cristicchi, Italian singer-songwriter; February 27, 1980 – Don Diablo, Dutch singer-songwriter, DJ, and producer; May 8, 1976 – Ian "H" Watkins, Welsh singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Steps and H & Claire).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,044