Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1937 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,178 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 988 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1814John Brougham
- 1919Arthur English
- 1923Barbara New
- 1934Alan Bennett
- 1935Nokie Edwards
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall
- 1961Sean Altman
- 1963Sanja Doležal
- 1972Megumi Odaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1895Lucian Blaga, Romanian poet, playwright, and philosopher (d. 1961)
- 1918Mike Wallace, American journalist and game show host (d. 2012)
- 1943Colin Pillinger, English astronomer, chemist, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1943Vince Cable, English economist and politician, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- 1953Connie Kaldor, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1966Mark Tinordi, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1968Ruth Kelly, Irish economist and politician, Secretary of State for Transport
- 1969Amber, Dutch-German singer-songwriter and producer
- 1975Chris Diamantopoulos, Canadian actor
- 1984Prince Fielder, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1092Lincoln Cathedral is consecrated.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1874The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- 1877Mihail Kogălniceanu reads, in the Chamber of Deputies, the Declaration of Independence of Romania. This day became the Independence Day of Romania.
- 1887Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show opens in London.
- 1901Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1958Film: Vertigo has world premiere in San Francisco.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The United States House Committee on the Judiciary opens formal and public impeachment hearings against President Richard Nixon.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel Hunter, Jerry Seinfeld, Clayton Snyder, Herman J. Mankiewicz, Livia Brito, AJ Michalka, Danielle Bisutti, Mark Metcalf, The Blue Meanie, Peter Vack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 9, 1937.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1955 – Mika Kaurismäki, Finnish director, producer, and screenwriter; July 13, 1980 – Becky O'Donohue, American model, actress, and singer; August 15, 1995 – Chief Keef, American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 837