Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 129th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,795 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 840 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1814John Brougham
- 1895Richard Barthelmess
- 1917Fay Kanin
- 1923Barbara New
- 1945Steve Katz
- 1959Ulrich Matthes
- 1962Dave Gahan
- 1977Asal Badiee
- 1977Choi Jung-yoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1763János Batsányi, Hungarian-Austrian poet and author (d. 1845)
- 1874Howard Carter, English archaeologist and historian (d. 1939)
- 1883José Ortega y Gasset, Spanish philosopher, author, and critic (d. 1955)
- 1912Per Imerslund, Norwegian-German soldier and author (d. 1943)
- 1920William Tenn, English-American author and academic (d. 2010)
- 1937Sonny Curtis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1945Steve Katz, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Blood, Sweat & Tears, Blues Project, and American Flyer)
- 1953Connie Kaldor, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1968Marie-José Pérec, French runner
- 1970Doug Christie, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1092Lincoln Cathedral is consecrated.
- 1450'Abd al-Latif (Timurid monarch) is assassinated.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1874The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- 1958Film: Vertigo has world premiere in San Francisco.
- 1960The Food and Drug Administration announces it will approve birth control as an additional indication for Searle’s Enovid, making Enovid the world’s first approved oral contraceptive pill.
- 1969Carlos Lamarca leads the first urban guerrilla action against the military dictatorship of Brazil in São Paulo, by robbing two banks.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
- 1980In Florida, Liberian freighter MV Summit Venture collides with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay, making a 1,400-ft. section of the southbound span collapse. Thirty-five people in six cars and a Greyhound bus fall 150 ft. into the water and die.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larissa Wilson, Mary Kate Schellhardt, Danielle Dax, Leighton Meester, Barbara Sukowa, Curtis Hanson, Anjanette Comer, Frank Whaley, Ingrid Michaelson, Michael McIntyre.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 9, 1949.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 28, 1987 – Robin Schulz, German DJ and producer; December 12, 1970 – Jennifer Connelly, American actress; July 18, 1991 – Mizuki Yamamoto, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898