Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 129th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,726 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 838 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Valdemar Psilander
- 1917Fay Kanin
- 1930Joan Sims
- 1935Nokie Edwards
- 1940James L. Brooks
- 1944Richie Furay
- 1946Clint Holmes
- 1962Dave Gahan
- 1979Pierre Bouvier
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1845Gustaf de Laval, Swedish engineer and businessman (d. 1913)
- 1883José Ortega y Gasset, Spanish philosopher, author, and critic (d. 1955)
- 1893William Moulton Marston, American psychologist and author (d. 1947)
- 1907Baldur von Schirach, German politician (d. 1974)
- 1926John Middleton Murry, Jr., English soldier, pilot, and author (d. 2002)
- 1945Gamal El-Ghitani, Egyptian journalist and author (d. 2015)
- 1946Ayşe Nur Zarakolu, Turkish author and activist (d. 2002)
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1968Marie-José Pérec, French runner
- 1970Ghostface Killah, American rapper and actor (Wu-Tang Clan and Theodore Unit)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386England and Portugal formally ratify their alliance with the signing of the Treaty of Windsor, making it the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1911The works of Gabriele D'Annunzio are placed in the Index of Forbidden Books by the Vatican.
- 1960The Food and Drug Administration announces it will approve birth control as an additional indication for Searle’s Enovid, making Enovid the world’s first approved oral contraceptive pill.
- 1961FCC Chairman Newton N. Minow gives his Wasteland Speech.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 2002The 38-day stand-off in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem comes to an end when the Palestinians inside agree to have 13 suspected terrorists among them deported to several different countries.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christian Clavier, Susanna Wallumrød, Marisol Malaret, Raymond Pellegrin, Eldar Gasimov, Stathis Psaltis, Murray Grand, Bill Romanowski, Dero Goi, Ramon Jacinto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 9, 1949.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1942 – Aykut Oray, Turkish actor (d. 2009); July 23, 1986 – Reece Ritchie, English actor; September 20, 1976 – Yo Hitoto, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904