Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1969 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,520 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 593 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Valdemar Psilander
- 1914Hank Snow
- 1919Arthur English
- 1923Barbara New
- 1940James L. Brooks
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall
- 1977Choi Jung-yoon
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda
- 1997Zane Huett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1837Adam Opel, German engineer, founded the Opel Company (d. 1895)
- 1874Howard Carter, English archaeologist and historian (d. 1939)
- 1920Richard Adams, English author and academic
- 1928Barbara Ann Scott, Canadian-American figure skater (d. 2012)
- 1928Pancho Gonzales, American tennis player (d. 1995)
- 1932Geraldine McEwan, Scottish actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1943Anders Isaksson, Swedish historian and journalist (d. 2009)
- 1969Amber, Dutch-German singer-songwriter and producer
- 1978Leandro Cufré, Argentinian footballer
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1092Lincoln Cathedral is consecrated.
- 1450'Abd al-Latif (Timurid monarch) is assassinated.
- 1662The figure who later became Mr. Punch made his first recorded appearance in England.
- 1865American Civil War: President Andrew Johnson issues a proclamation ending belligerent rights of the rebels and enjoining foreign nations to intern or expel Confederate ships.
- 1945World War II: Ratification in Berlin-Karlshorst of the German unconditional surrender of May 8 in Rheims, France, with the signatures of Marshal Georgy Zhukov for the Soviet Union, and for the Western Headquarters Sir Arthur Tedder, British Air Marshal and Eisenhower’s deputy, and for the German side of Colonel-General Hans-Jürgen Stumpff as the representative of the Luftwaffe, Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel as the Chief of Staff of OKW, and Admiral Hans-Georg von Friedeburg as Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1958Film: Vertigo has world premiere in San Francisco.
- 1992Armenian forces capture Shusha, marking a major turning point in the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 2001In Ghana, 129 football fans die in what became known as the Accra Sports Stadium disaster. The deaths are caused by a stampede (caused by the firing of teargas by police personnel at the stadium) that followed a controversial decision by the referee.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beni, Aiden Turner, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Fats Domino, Andy Biersack, Susan Gordon, Robert Mulligan, Rudolph Schildkraut, Esa Holopainen, Willy DeVille.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 9, 1969.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1946 – Lesley Ann Warren, American actress and singer; June 19, 1975 – Geoff Ramsey, American voice actor and producer, co-founded Rooster Teeth; June 13, 1927 – Slim Dusty, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982