Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1969 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,636 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 597 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Valdemar Psilander
- 1895Richard Barthelmess
- 1912Pedro Armendáriz
- 1923Johnny Grant
- 1937Sonny Curtis
- 1944Richie Furay
- 1946Candice Bergen
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1993Ryosuke Yamada
- 1997Zane Huett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1540Maharana Pratap, Indian ruler (d. 1597)
- 1895Frank Foss, American pole vaulter (d. 1989)
- 1936Albert Finney, English actor, singer, and producer
- 1940James L. Brooks, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1942John Ashcroft, American lawyer and politician, 79th United States Attorney General
- 1968Graham Harman, American philosopher and academic
- 1977Asal Badiee, Iranian actress (d. 2013)
- 1979Pierre Bouvier, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Simple Plan and Reset)
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda, Japanese actor
- 1994Ryan Auger, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864Second Schleswig War: The Danish navy defeats the Austrian and Prussian fleets in the Battle of Heligoland.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1901Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- 1926Admiral Richard E. Byrd and Floyd Bennett claim to have flown over the North Pole (later discovery of Byrd’s diary appears to cast some doubt on the claim.)
- 1941World War II: The German submarine U-110 is captured by the Royal Navy. On board is the latest Enigma machine which Allied cryptographers later use to break coded German messages.
- 1945World War II: Ratification in Berlin-Karlshorst of the German unconditional surrender of May 8 in Rheims, France, with the signatures of Marshal Georgy Zhukov for the Soviet Union, and for the Western Headquarters Sir Arthur Tedder, British Air Marshal and Eisenhower’s deputy, and for the German side of Colonel-General Hans-Jürgen Stumpff as the representative of the Luftwaffe, Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel as the Chief of Staff of OKW, and Admiral Hans-Georg von Friedeburg as Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine.
- 1961FCC Chairman Newton N. Minow gives his Wasteland Speech.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 2001In Ghana, 129 football fans die in what became known as the Accra Sports Stadium disaster. The deaths are caused by a stampede (caused by the firing of teargas by police personnel at the stadium) that followed a controversial decision by the referee.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kat Alano, Billy Kimball, Marianna Efstratiou, Archie Moore, Andrei Konchalovsky, Kenan Doğulu, Alma Cogan, Joana Benedek, Kevin Sharp, Cathy Richardson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 9, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 3, 1955 – Corey Burton, American voice actor; February 22, 1929 – James Hong, American actor and director; February 13, 1969 – J. B. Blanc, French-English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,192