Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1969 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,583 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 595 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Barbara New
- 1930Joan Sims
- 1934Alan Bennett
- 1937Dave Prater
- 1940James L. Brooks
- 1944Richie Furay
- 1948Tania Maria
- 1949Billy Joel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1800John Brown, American activist (d. 1859)
- 1874Howard Carter, English archaeologist and historian (d. 1939)
- 1888Francesco Baracca, Italian fighter pilot (d. 1918)
- 1907Kathryn Kuhlman, American evangelist and author (d. 1976)
- 1914Hank Snow, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1999)
- 1968David Benoit, American basketball player
- 1971Jason Lee, English footballer and manager
- 1977Svein Tuft, Canadian cyclist
- 1982Gu Yuan, Chinese hammer thrower
- 1989Ellen White, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1901Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- 1942Holocaust: The SS murders 588 Jewish residents of the Podolian town of Zinkiv (Khmelnytska oblast, Ukraine). The Zoludek Ghetto (in Belarus) is destroyed and all its inhabitants murdered or deported.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1980In Florida, Liberian freighter MV Summit Venture collides with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay, making a 1,400-ft. section of the southbound span collapse. Thirty-five people in six cars and a Greyhound bus fall 150 ft. into the water and die.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
- 2001In Ghana, 129 football fans die in what became known as the Accra Sports Stadium disaster. The deaths are caused by a stampede (caused by the firing of teargas by police personnel at the stadium) that followed a controversial decision by the referee.
- 2002The 38-day stand-off in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem comes to an end when the Palestinians inside agree to have 13 suspected terrorists among them deported to several different countries.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandeep Parikh, Uee, Clifton Collins, Jr., Karen Maruyama, Philip Bosco, Denis Lawson, Joyce Ching, Daiki Arioka, Ann Shoemaker, Christopher Lillicrap.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 9, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1982 – Natasha Hamilton, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Atomic Kitten); April 4, 1987 – Lauri Pedaja, Estonian actor and hairdresser; October 6, 1982 – Michael Arden, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,154