Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1969 was a Friday and it was the 129th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,459 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 591 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Richard Barthelmess
- 1934Alan Bennett
- 1937Sonny Curtis
- 1950Matthew Kelly
- 1953Amy Hill
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall
- 1962Dave Gahan
- 1973Chu Sang-mi
- 1979Pierre Bouvier
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1917Fay Kanin, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1936Glenda Jackson, English actress and politician
- 1937Dave Prater, American singer (Sam & Dave) (d. 1988)
- 1953Bruno Brokken, Belgian high jumper
- 1956Wendy Crewson, Canadian actress and producer
- 1966Mark Tinordi, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1977Asal Badiee, Iranian actress (d. 2013)
- 1980Tony Schmidt, German race car driver
- 1994Ryan Auger, English footballer
- 1997Zane Huett, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army under General Edward Rydz-Śmigły celebrates its capture of Kiev with a victory parade on Khreshchatyk.
- 1936Italy formally annexes Ethiopia after taking the capital Addis Ababa on May 5.
- 1945World War II: The Channel Islands are liberated by the British after five years of German occupation.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1958Film: Vertigo has world premiere in San Francisco.
- 1961FCC Chairman Newton N. Minow gives his Wasteland Speech.
- 1977Hotel Polen fire: A disastrous fire burns down the Hotel Polen in Amsterdam causing 33 deaths and 21 severe injuries.
- 1980In Florida, Liberian freighter MV Summit Venture collides with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay, making a 1,400-ft. section of the southbound span collapse. Thirty-five people in six cars and a Greyhound bus fall 150 ft. into the water and die.
- 1987LOT Flight 5055 Tadeusz Kościuszko crashes after takeoff in Warsaw, Poland, killing all 183 people on board.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sheryl Underwood, Pascale Bussières, Ara Gevorgyan, Tania Mallet, Max Linder, Frank Capra, Čkalja, Joan Hackett, Kathy Burke, Eva Le Gallienne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 9, 1969.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1968 – Ziggy Marley, Jamaican singer-songwriter, guitarist, and voice actor (Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers); April 15, 1971 – Kate Harbour, English voice actress; September 10, 1948 – Judy Geeson, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935