Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,612 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,105 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Chris Connor
- 1927Patti Page
- 1935Alain Delon
- 1956Steven Miller
- 1965Craig Chester
- 1970Diana King
- 1970Michael Jackson
- 1976Colin Strause
- 1982Ethan Juan
- 1985Jack Osbourne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1772William Wirt, United States Attorney General (d. 1834)
- 1777Désirée Clary, French wife of Charles XIV John of Sweden (d. 1860)
- 1918Hermann Zapf, German typographer and calligrapher (d. 2015)
- 1945Arduino Cantafora, Italian-Swiss architect, painter, and author
- 1958Don Byron, American clarinet player and composer
- 1966Gordon Ramsay, Scottish chef and television host
- 1975Angel Corella, Spanish dancer
- 1983Blanka Vlašić, Croatian high jumper
- 1989Giancarlo Stanton, American baseball player
- 1989Morgan Schneiderlin, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1605Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Trent Affair” – The USS San Jacinto stops the British mail ship Trent and arrests two Confederate envoys, sparking a diplomatic crisis between the UK and US.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1898The Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of an attempted coup d'état in American history.
- 1917The People’s Commissars give authority to Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Joseph Stalin.
- 1923Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
- 1965The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump during the Vietnam War, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of the first set-piece engagements of the war between Australian forces and the Viet Cong at the Battle of Gang Toi.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1972HBO launches its programming, with the broadcast of the 1971 movie Sometimes a Great Notion, starring Paul Newman and Henry Fonda.
- 1985Lloyd J. Old discovery of tumor necrosis factor (TNF), a key immune signaling molecule (cytokine) that, in addition to its promise for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Regina Spektor, Jason Alexander, Grettell Valdéz, Riho Takada, Robert Naylor, Amr Diab, Sherry Lansing, Miku Ishida, Cowboy Troy, Hank Snow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 8, 1927.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1942 – Claudine Longet, French-American singer, actress, and dancer; November 28, 1973 – Jade Puget, American guitarist and producer (AFI, Blaqk Audio, and Redemption 87); March 4, 1972 – Buck 65, Canadian rapper and producer (Bike for Three!).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939