Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,584 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Patti Page
- 1931Darla Hood
- 1956Mari Boine
- 1961Leif Garrett
- 1965Craig Chester
- 1977Bucky Covington
- 1977Jully Black
- 1982Sam Sparro
- 1990Anett Griffel
- 1994Shane Feldman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1893Prajadhipok, Thai king (d. 1941)
- 1924Joe Flynn, American actor (d. 1974)
- 1944Bonnie Bramlett, American singer and actress (Delaney & Bonnie)
- 1947Michael Perham, English bishop
- 1953John Musker, American animator, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1954Timothy Egan, American journalist and author
- 1955Jeffrey Ford, American author and educator
- 1977Jully Black, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1986Jamie Roberts, Welsh rugby player
- 1988Lucia Slaničková, Slovak heptathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278Trần Thánh Tông, the second emperor of the Trần dynasty, decides to pass the throne to his crown prince Trần Khâm and take up the post of Retired Emperor.
- 1519Hernán Cortés enters Tenochtitlán and Aztec ruler Moctezuma welcomes him with a great celebration.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Trent Affair” – The USS San Jacinto stops the British mail ship Trent and arrests two Confederate envoys, sparking a diplomatic crisis between the UK and US.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1923Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suzanne Tamim, Linda Hamilton, Sheilah Graham Westbrook, Ping Medina, Dennis Oh, Rick Fox, Sharon Bryant, Barbara Goodson, Edward Arnold, Billy Campbell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 8, 1927.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1937 – Susan Hampshire, English actress and singer; May 20, 1982 – Daniel Ribeiro, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter; July 19, 1988 – Shane Dawson, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913