Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,830 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,112 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Alain Delon
- 1941Nerys Hughes
- 1960Michael Nyqvist
- 1960Oleg Menshikov
- 1967Courtney Thorne-Smith
- 1969Roxana Zal
- 1982Ethan Juan
- 1983Chris Rankin
- 1989Van Roxas
- 1994Lauren Alaina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1911Robert Jackson, Australian public servant and UN administrator (d. 1991)
- 1920Esther Rolle, American actress (d. 1998)
- 1947Lewis Yocum, American physician and surgeon (d. 2013)
- 1951Laura Cox, English lawyer and judge
- 1970Tom Anderson, American businessman, co-founder of Myspace
- 1976Colin Strause, American director, producer, and visual effects designer
- 1978Shyne, Belizean-American rapper
- 1983Katharina Molitor, German javelin thrower
- 1984Steven Webb, English actor
- 1989Giancarlo Stanton, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1614Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1898The Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of an attempted coup d'état in American history.
- 1942World War II: French resistance coup in Algiers, in which 400 civilian French patriots neutralize Vichyist XIXth Army Corps after 15 hours of fighting, and arrest several Vichyst generals, allowing the immediate success of Operation Torch in Algiers.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1965The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump during the Vietnam War, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of the first set-piece engagements of the war between Australian forces and the Viet Cong at the Battle of Gang Toi.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1972HBO launches its programming, with the broadcast of the 1971 movie Sometimes a Great Notion, starring Paul Newman and Henry Fonda.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Slim Dunlap, Janet Gardner, Max Beesley, Nobuyuki Hiyama, Tim Healy, Hugues Aufray, Woody Harrelson, Yui Ogura, Rudy Van Gelder, Hunter Foster.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 8, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1920 – Harry Lewis, American actor and businessman (d. 2013); August 1, 1988 – Sasha Jackson, English-American actress; November 9, 1959 – Thomas Quasthoff, German opera singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 995