Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,711 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,108 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- 1920Sitara Devi
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn
- 1946Roy Wood
- 1949Bonnie Raitt
- 1950Mary Hart
- 1956Richard Curtis
- 1960Michael Nyqvist
- 1965Craig Chester
- 1994Shane Feldman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1836Milton Bradley, American businessman, founded the Milton Bradley Company (d. 1911)
- 1908Martha Gellhorn, American journalist and author (d. 1998)
- 1944Bonnie Bramlett, American singer and actress (Delaney & Bonnie)
- 1961Enn Rajasaar, Estonian architect
- 1965Craig Chester, American actor and screenwriter
- 1975Angel Corella, Spanish dancer
- 1980Luís Fabiano, Brazilian footballer
- 1981Joe Cole, English footballer
- 1982Sam Sparro, Australian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1988Lucia Slaničková, Slovak heptathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1605Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Trent Affair” – The USS San Jacinto stops the British mail ship Trent and arrests two Confederate envoys, sparking a diplomatic crisis between the UK and US.
- 1892The New Orleans general strike begins, uniting black and white American trade unionists in a successful four-day general strike action for the first time.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1950Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 1987Remembrance Day bombing: A Provisional IRA bomb explodes in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland during a ceremony honouring those who had died in wars involving British forces. Twelve people are killed and sixty-three wounded.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Knopfler, Junjun, Brook Silva-Braga, Don Simpson, Peter Billingsley, Jessie J, Glen Matlock, Danny!, K. Balachander, John Berry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 8, 1927.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1969 – Takako Minekawa, Japanese singer-songwriter; March 28, 1994 – Jackson Wang, South Korean singer, dancer and model (Got7); March 18, 1938 – Machiko Soga, Japanese actress (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927