Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 284th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,578 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,069 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jean Vander Pyl
- 1929Liselotte Pulver
- 1948David Rendall
- 1962Andy McCoy
- 1962Joan Cusack
- 1965Alexander Hacke
- 1974Fumika Suzuki
- 1979Gabe Saporta
- 1984Martha MacIsaac
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1739Grigory Potemkin, Russian general and politician (d. 1791)
- 1788Simon Sechter, Austrian organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1867)
- 1895Jakov Gotovac, Croatian composer and conductor (d. 1982)
- 1929Raymond Moriyama, Canadian architect, designed the Ottawa Civic Centre and Scarborough Civic Centre
- 1932Saul Friedländer, Israeli historian and author
- 1937Ron Leibman, American actor and screenwriter
- 1973Steven Pressley, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1974Kane Kosugi, American-Japanese martial artist and actor
- 1977Ty Wigginton, American baseball player
- 1983Bradley James, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138A massive earthquake strikes Aleppo, Syria.
- 1531Huldrych Zwingli is killed in battle with the Roman Catholic cantons of Switzerland.
- 1634The Burchardi flood: “The second Grote Mandrenke” killed around 15,000 men in North Friesland, Denmark and Germany.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Greek Army liberates the city of Kozani.
- 1954First Indochina War: The Viet Minh take control of North Vietnam.
- 1957Space Race: M.I.T. scientists calculate Sputnik 1's booster rocket’s orbit.
- 1962Second Vatican Council: Pope John XXIII convenes the first ecumenical council of the Roman Catholic Church in 92 years.
- 1982The Mary Rose, a Tudor carrack which sank on July 19, 1545, is salvaged from the sea bed of the Solent, off Portsmouth.
- 1996Pala accident: A wood lorry and school bus collide in Jõgeva county, Estonia, killing eight children.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eva LaRue, Cauã Reymond, Matthew Nelson, Chris Owen, Timothy Omundson, Moosie Drier, George Lam, Matthew Moore, Rie Kugimiya, Sam Sallon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 11, 1930.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 12, 1972 – Finesse Mitchell, American actor and screenwriter; May 6, 1970 – Tristán Ulloa, French-Spanish actor and director; February 23, 1978 – Residente, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter (Calle 13).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 839