Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 284th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,511 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,067 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Jerome Robbins
- 1932Dottie West
- 1936Tom Zé
- 1943John Nettles
- 1951Charles Shyer
- 1953David Morse
- 1954Atsuko Takahata
- 1965Sean Patrick Flanery
- 1967Daniel Razon
- 1981Beau Brady
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1884Friedrich Bergius, German-Argentinian chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1949)
- 1943Ilmar Reepalu, Swedish lawyer and politician
- 1947George McCorkle, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Marshall Tucker Band) (d. 2007)
- 1947Thomas Boswell, American journalist and author
- 1951Shannon Rubicam, American singer-songwriter (Boy Meets Girl)
- 1965Volodymyr Horilyi, Ukrainian footballer and coach
- 1970Constance Zimmer, American actress
- 1977Jérémie Janot, French footballer and manager
- 1980Nyron Nosworthy, English footballer
- 1982Jeff Larish, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1727George II and Caroline of Ansbach are crowned King and Queen of Great Britain.
- 1767Surveying for the Mason–Dixon line separating Maryland from Pennsylvania is completed.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Valcour Island: On Lake Champlain a fleet of American boats is defeated by the Royal Navy, but delays the British advance until 1777.
- 1811Inventor John Stevens’ boat, the Juliana, begins operation as the first steam-powered ferry (service between New York City, New York, and Hoboken, New Jersey).
- 1864Campina Grande, Brazil, is established as a city.
- 1899Second Boer War begins: In South Africa, a war between the United Kingdom and the Boers of the Transvaal and Orange Free State erupts.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1950Television: CBS’s mechanical color system is the first to be licensed for broadcast by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- 1976George Washington’s appointment, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 is approved by President Gerald R. Ford.
- 2001The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Inez Foxx, Chloe Bennet, Bradley Steven Perry, Eva González, Cori Yarckin, Brett Anderson, Kay Linaker, Akkineni Nagarjuna, Rigo Tovar, Tanya Donelly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 11, 1930.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1914 – Ward Kimball, American animator, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002); July 9, 1966 – Gillian Blakeney, Australian actress and singer; May 22, 1922 – Quinn Martin, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878