Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 284th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,667 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,072 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Betty Noyes
- 1932Dottie West
- 1942Amitabh Bachchan
- 1943Gene Watson
- 1953David Morse
- 1965Ronit Roy
- 1966Luke Perry
- 1974Kane Kosugi
- 1980Matthew Felker
- 1985Sam Robertson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1788Simon Sechter, Austrian organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1867)
- 1912Betty Noyes, American actress and singer (d. 1987)
- 1943Gene Watson, American singer and producer
- 1948Lauri Nebel, Estonian magician and actor
- 1954Atsuko Takahata, Japanese actress
- 1965Alexander Hacke, German singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Einstürzende Neubauten)
- 1970Andy Marriott, English-Welsh footballer and manager
- 1970Shin Tae-yong, South Korean footballer and coach
- 1976Dominic Aitchison, Scottish bass player and songwriter (Mogwai and Crippled Black Phoenix)
- 1993Sean Murray, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1142A peace treaty between the Jin dynasty and Southern Song dynasty is formally ratified when a Jin envoy visits the Song court during the Jin–Song wars.
- 1767Surveying for the Mason–Dixon line separating Maryland from Pennsylvania is completed.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Valcour Island: On Lake Champlain a fleet of American boats is defeated by the Royal Navy, but delays the British advance until 1777.
- 1862American Civil War: In the aftermath of the Battle of Antietam, Confederate General J. E. B. Stuart and his men loot Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, during a raid into the north.
- 1899Second Boer War begins: In South Africa, a war between the United Kingdom and the Boers of the Transvaal and Orange Free State erupts.
- 1910Former President Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first U.S. president to fly in an airplane. He flew for four minutes with Arch Hoxsey in a plane built by the Wright brothers at Kinloch Field (Lambert–St. Louis International Airport), St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1986Cold War: U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet in Reykjavík, Iceland, in an effort to continue discussions about scaling back their intermediate missile arsenals in Europe.
- 1987Start of Operation Pawan by Indian Peace Keeping Force in Sri Lanka that killed thousands of ethnic Tamil civilians and hundreds of Tamil Tigers & Indian Army soldiers.
- 2001The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
- 2002A bomb attack in a shopping mall in Vantaa, Finland kills seven.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Todd Lasance, Helene Costello, Martha Hyer, Big Walter Price, Shoshana Bean, Lucrezia Orsina Vizzana, Eyjólfur Héðinsson, Boudewijn de Groot, Inez Foxx, Jean Redpath.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 11, 1930.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1973 – Dax Riggs, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Acid Bath, Daisyhead & The Mooncrickets, Agents of Oblivion, and Deadboy & the Elephantmen); April 17, 1950 – L. Scott Caldwell, American actress and director; July 23, 1973 – Himesh Reshammiya, Indian singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961