Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1940 was a Monday and it was the 288th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,014 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 949 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Justin Hayward
- 1947Norman Harris
- 1950Joey Travolta
- 1956Ümit Besen
- 1958Thomas Dolby
- 1969David Strickland
- 1970Daniela Peštová
- 1977Tina Dico
- 1979Stacy Keibler
- 1980Ben Whishaw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1643Bahadur Shah I, Mughal emperor (d. 1712)
- 1712George Grenville, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1770)
- 1921José Arraño Acevedo, Chilean journalist and historian (d. 2009)
- 1927Roger Moore, English actor and producer
- 1935La Monte Young, American composer
- 1948David Ruprecht, American game show host and actor
- 1949Katha Pollitt, American poet and author
- 1953Shelley Ackerman, American astrologer, actress, and singer
- 1974Natalie Maines, American singer-songwriter (Dixie Chicks)
- 1975Floyd Landis, American cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1773Just before the beginning of the American Revolutionary War, several of the British East India Company’s tea ships are set ablaze at the old seaport of Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1882University of the Punjab is founded in a part of India that later became West Pakistan.
- 1915World War I: The Kingdom of Bulgaria joins the Central Powers.
- 1938The first flight of the Curtiss Aircraft Company’s P-40 Warhawk fighter plane.
- 1939The GS U-47 sinks the British battleship HMS Royal Oak within her harbour at Scapa Flow, Scotland.
- 1943World War II: The American Eighth Air Force loses 60 of 291 B-17 Flying Fortress heavy bombers in aerial combat during the second mass-daylight air raid on the Schweinfurt ball bearing factories in western Nazi Germany.
- 1979The first Gay Rights March on Washington, D.C., the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights, demands “an end to all social, economic, judicial, and legal oppression of lesbian and gay people”, and draws 200,000 people.
- 1984“Baby Fae” receives a heart transplant from a baboon.
- 1994The Palestinian leader, Yasser Arafat, The Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Rabin, and the Foreign Minister of Israel, Shimon Peres, receive the Nobel Peace Prize for their role in the establishment of the Oslo Accords and the framing of the future Palestinian Self Government.
- 1998Eric Rudolph is charged with six bombings including the 1996 Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta, Georgia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donell Jones, Robert Koenig, Vida Hope, Mitsuki Saiga, Michael Rady, Gabriel Gabrio, Élodie Bouchez, Willie Colón, Kaspar Capparoni, Ricky Bruch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 14, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1995 – Ceallach Spellman, English actor; October 4, 1964 – Peter Florence, English actor, founded the Hay Festival; August 18, 1934 – Ronnie Carroll, Irish singer and politician (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074