Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,376 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.
- 1955Tanya Roberts
- 1958Masako Katsuki
- 1961Vyacheslav Butusov
- 1972Matt Keeslar
- 1972Sandra Kim
- 1973Dax Riggs
- 1979Jaci Velasquez
- 1984Jessie Ware
- 1986Lee Donghae
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1844Friedrich Nietzsche, German composer, poet, and philosopher (d. 1900)
- 1917Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., American historian and critic (d. 2007)
- 1946Victor Banerjee, Indian actor and director
- 1953Tito Jackson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jackson 5)
- 1955Al Green, American wrestler (d. 2013)
- 1974Bianca Rinaldi, Brazilian actress
- 1980Siiri Nordin, Finnish singer-songwriter (Killer)
- 1982Paulini, Fijian-Australian singer-songwriter and actress (Young Divas)
- 1983Stephy Tang, Hong Kong singer and actress (Cookies)
- 1992Vincent Martella, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1529The Siege of Vienna ends as the Austrians rout the invading Turks, turning the tide against almost a century of unchecked conquest throughout eastern and central Europe by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1815Napoleon I of France begins his exile on Saint Helena in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1878The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 1997The Cassini probe launches from Cape Canaveral on its way to Saturn.
- 2003China launches Shenzhou 5, its first manned space mission.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alice Drummond, Michael Wong, Sean Patrick Thomas, Sikandar Sanam, Burton C. Bell, Kjersti Stubø, Herbert Grönemeyer, Colette Renard, Airi Taira, Patrice Martinez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1996 – Tom Holland, English actor and dancer; June 15, 1980 – Christopher Castile, American actor, political scientist, and academic; July 20, 1980 – Gisele Bündchen, Brazilian model, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015