Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 288th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,955 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Barry McGuire
- 1937Linda Lavin
- 1958Masako Katsuki
- 1969Paige Davis
- 1970Zak Orth
- 1984Miri Hanai
- 1987Chantal Strand
- 1999Bailee Madison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1686Allan Ramsay, Scottish poet and playwright (d. 1758)
- 1926Ed McBain, American author and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1931Freddy Cole, American singer and pianist
- 1940Peter C. Doherty, Australian surgeon and immunologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1954Princess Friederike of Hanover
- 1957Stacy Peralta, American skateboarder, director, producer, and businessman, co-founded Powell Peralta
- 1969Vítor Baía, Portuguese footballer
- 1980Tom Boonen, Belgian cyclist
- 1984Jessie Ware, English singer-songwriter
- 1989Alen Pamić, Croatian footballer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Pope Gregory XIII implements the Gregorian calendar. In Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain, October 4 of this year is followed directly by October 15.
- 1934The Soviet Republic of China collapses when Chiang Kai-shek’s National Revolutionary Army successfully encircles Ruijin, forcing the fleeing Communists to begin the Long March.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1946United Nations Security Council Resolution 9 relating to ICJ is adopted.
- 1951Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes conducts the very last step of the first synthesis of norethisterone, the progestin that would later be used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- 1956Fortran, the first modern computer language, is shared with the coding community for the first time.
- 1969Vietnam War; The Moratorium to End the War in Vietnam is held in Washington D.C. and across the US. Over two million demonstrate nationally; about 250,000 in Washington D.C.
- 1971The start of the 2500-year celebration of Iran, celebrating the birth of Persia.
- 1979Black Monday in Malta. The building of the Times of Malta, the residence of the opposition leader Eddie Fenech Adami and several Nationalist Party clubs are ransacked and destroyed by supporters of the Malta Labour Party.
- 2011Global protests break out in 120 cities in 48 countries.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Honor Blackman, Mac Powell, Chinmaya M. Rao, Jakki Degg, Rena Sofer, Marc Summers, Maribel Verdú, Rajendra Prasad, Kirby Morrow, Korey Cooper.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1976 – Ashley Callie, South African actress (d. 2008); March 1, 1952 – Nevada Barr, American actress and author; December 1, 1940 – Richard Pryor, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049