Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 288th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,836 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Mark Lenard
- 1931Freddy Cole
- 1954Jere Burns
- 1958Renée Jones
- 1961Vyacheslav Butusov
- 1966Ilse Huizinga
- 1969Dominic West
- 1970Eric Benét
- 1972Karla Álvarez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1874Alfred, Hereditary Prince of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1899)
- 1938Robert Ward, American guitarist and songwriter (Ohio Players) (d. 2008)
- 1944David Trimble, Irish lawyer and politician, 3rd First Minister of Northern Ireland, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1945Jim Palmer, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1948Renato Corona, Filipino lawyer and jurist, 23rd Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines
- 1951Atoy Co, Filipino basketball player, coach, and actor
- 1954Princess Friederike of Hanover
- 1957Stacy Peralta, American skateboarder, director, producer, and businessman, co-founded Powell Peralta
- 1978Takeshi Morishima, Japanese wrestler
- 1995Billy Unger, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Pope Gregory XIII implements the Gregorian calendar. In Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain, October 4 of this year is followed directly by October 15.
- 1932Tata Airlines (later to become Air India) makes its first flight.
- 1956Fortran, the first modern computer language, is shared with the coding community for the first time.
- 1987The Great Storm of 1987 hits France and England.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 1997The Cassini probe launches from Cape Canaveral on its way to Saturn.
- 2005A riot in Toledo, Ohio breaks out during a National Socialist/Neo-Nazi protest; over 100 are arrested.
- 2006Hawaii earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake rocks Hawaii, causing property damage, injuries, landslides, power outages, and the closure of Honolulu International Airport.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
- 2008The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes down 733.08 points, or 7.87%, the second worst day in the Dow’s history based on a percentage drop.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosemary Harris, Rob Brydon, Harold Sakata, Rakuto Tochihara, Tony Williams, Desmond Child, Jarvis Cocker, Floyd Simmons, Aimee Teegarden, Kelly Thiebaud.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1921.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1939 – Mike Farrell, American actor, director, and producer; June 15, 1968 – Oh Dal-su, South Korean actor; May 20, 1992 – Christian Antidormi, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893