Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1957 was a Tuesday and it was the 288th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,832 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 739 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858John L. Sullivan
- 1920Chris Economaki
- 1920Henri Verneuil
- 1951Atoy Co
- 1957Stacy Peralta
- 1958Renée Jones
- 1969Paige Davis
- 1978Devon Gummersall
- 1992Vincent Martella
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1608Evangelista Torricelli, Italian physicist and mathematician (d. 1647)
- 1686Allan Ramsay, Scottish poet and playwright (d. 1758)
- 1836James Tissot, French painter and illustrator (d. 1902)
- 1914Mohammed Zahir Shah, Afghan king (d. 2007)
- 1926Agustín García Calvo, Spanish philosopher and poet (d. 2012)
- 1934Alan Elsdon, English trumpet player
- 1938Brice Marden, American painter
- 1953Walter Jon Williams, American author
- 1987Chantal Strand, Canadian voice actress and singer
- 1989Leandro Antonio Martínez, Argentinian-Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edgar the Ætheling is proclaimed King of England, but is never crowned. He reigns until 10 December 1066.
- 1764Edward Gibbon observes a group of friars singing in the ruined Temple of Jupiter in Rome, which inspires him to begin work on The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1923The German Rentenmark is introduced in Germany to counter hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic.
- 1939The New York Municipal Airport (later renamed LaGuardia Airport) is dedicated.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1956Fortran, the first modern computer language, is shared with the coding community for the first time.
- 1970Thirty-five construction workers are killed when a section of the new West Gate Bridge in Melbourne collapses.
- 1987The Great Storm of 1987 hits France and England.
- 2003China launches Shenzhou 5, its first manned space mission.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anson Mount, Tempestt Bledsoe, Rachael MacFarlane, Mindy Cohn, Les Blank, Micheline Lanctôt, Fereydoun Farrokhzad, Jonas Berggren, Emer Kenny, Héctor Babenco.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 15, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1922 – Audrey Meadows, American actress and singer (d. 1996); April 18, 1987 – Samantha Jade, Australian singer-songwriter and actress; July 21, 1974 – Steve Byrne, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,001