Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1957 was a Tuesday and it was the 288th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,775 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 737 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Jane Darwell
- 1926Jean Peters
- 1936Michel Aumont
- 1938Marv Johnson
- 1951Peter Richardson
- 1957Stacy Peralta
- 1974Bianca Rinaldi
- 1984Miri Hanai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1887Frederick Fleet, English sailor (d. 1965)
- 1909Robert Trout, American journalist (d. 2000)
- 1923Antonio Fontán, Spanish journalist and politician (d. 2010)
- 1938Brice Marden, American painter
- 1948Renato Corona, Filipino lawyer and jurist, 23rd Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines
- 1953Betsy Clifford, Canadian skier
- 1965Nasser El Sonbaty, German bodybuilder and trainer (d. 2013)
- 1966Dave Stead, English drummer (The Beautiful South)
- 1969Paige Davis, American actress
- 1971Joey Abs, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1764Edward Gibbon observes a group of friars singing in the ruined Temple of Jupiter in Rome, which inspires him to begin work on The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1928The airship, Graf Zeppelin completes its first trans-Atlantic flight, landing at Lakehurst, New Jersey, United States.
- 1944The Arrow Cross Party (very similar to Hitler’s NSDAP (Nazi party)) takes power in Hungary.
- 1954Hurricane Hazel devastates the eastern seaboard of North America, killing 95 and causing massive floods as far north as Toronto. As a Category 4 upon landfall, it is the strongest storm on record to strike as far south as North Carolina.
- 1970Thirty-five construction workers are killed when a section of the new West Gate Bridge in Melbourne collapses.
- 1989Wayne Gretzky becomes the all-time leading points scorer in the NHL.
- 2006Hawaii earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake rocks Hawaii, causing property damage, injuries, landslides, power outages, and the closure of Honolulu International Airport.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
- 2013A 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes the Philippines, resulting in more than 215 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Windsor, Suho, Katie Melua, Jacqueline Obradors, Thomas Dekker, Will Rothhaar, Naya Rivera, Dennis Burkley, Michael Adamthwaite, Jennifer Ellison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 15, 1957.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1949 – Ann Reinking, American actress, singer, dancer, and choreographer; January 10, 1970 – Buff Bagwell, American wrestler and actor; May 23, 1960 – Linden Ashby, American actor and martial artist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910