Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1957 was a Tuesday and it was the 288th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 733 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Jane Darwell
- 1937Barry McGuire
- 1954Jere Burns
- 1961Vyacheslav Butusov
- 1970Eric Benét
- 1970Zak Orth
- 1972Karla Álvarez
- 1982Yōko Maki
- 1984Miri Hanai
- 1986Lee Donghae
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1608Evangelista Torricelli, Italian physicist and mathematician (d. 1647)
- 1924Warren Miller, American director and screenwriter
- 1926Agustín García Calvo, Spanish philosopher and poet (d. 2012)
- 1938Marv Johnson, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1993)
- 1953Betsy Clifford, Canadian skier
- 1953Larry Miller, American actor and screenwriter
- 1955Kulbir Bhaura, Indian field hockey player
- 1965Nasser El Sonbaty, German bodybuilder and trainer (d. 2013)
- 1967Götz Otto, German actor and screenwriter
- 1976Christian Allen, American video game designer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1894The Dreyfus affair: Alfred Dreyfus is arrested for spying.
- 1917World War I: At Vincennes outside Paris, Dutch dancer Mata Hari is executed by firing squad for spying for the German Empire.
- 1951The first episode of I Love Lucy, an American television sitcom starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley, airs on the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS).
- 1954Hurricane Hazel devastates the eastern seaboard of North America, killing 95 and causing massive floods as far north as Toronto. As a Category 4 upon landfall, it is the strongest storm on record to strike as far south as North Carolina.
- 1971The start of the 2500-year celebration of Iran, celebrating the birth of Persia.
- 1995Marco Campos is killed in an accident in a International Formula 3000 race at the Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours circuit, making him the only driver ever killed in the International Formula 3000 series.
- 1997The Cassini probe launches from Cape Canaveral on its way to Saturn.
- 1997The first supersonic land speed record is set by Andy Green in ThrustSSC (United Kingdom), 50 years and one day after Chuck Yeager first broke the sound barrier in the Earth’s atmosphere.
- 2005A riot in Toledo, Ohio breaks out during a National Socialist/Neo-Nazi protest; over 100 are arrested.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jacob Hoggard, Rena Sofer, Megan Ellison, Nash Aguas, Tim McGraw, Wu Ma, Liz Burch, Larry Henley, Mimi Kennedy, Mickey Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 15, 1957.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1985 – Chris Tiu, Filipino basketball player and actor; January 10, 1981 – Brian Joo, American-South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Fly to the Sky); December 3, 1971 – Ola Rapace, Swedish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930