Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 288th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,539 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 560 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Mervyn LeRoy
- 1917Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.
- 1938Marv Johnson
- 1951Atoy Co
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1958Masako Katsuki
- 1969Paige Davis
- 1970Dalia El Behery
- 1974Bianca Rinaldi
- 1984Miri Hanai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1865Charles W. Clark, American singer and educator (d. 1925)
- 1874Alfred, Hereditary Prince of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1899)
- 1907Varian Fry, American journalist and author (d. 1967)
- 1919Malcolm Ross, American captain, balloonist, and physicist (d. 1985)
- 1937Barry McGuire, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The New Christy Minstrels)
- 1942Harold W. Gehman, Jr., American admiral
- 1943Penny Marshall, American actress, director, and producer
- 1957Michael Caton-Jones, Scottish actor, director, and producer
- 1964Roberto Vittori, Italian colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1969Dominic West, English actor and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1764Edward Gibbon observes a group of friars singing in the ruined Temple of Jupiter in Rome, which inspires him to begin work on The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1932Tata Airlines (later to become Air India) makes its first flight.
- 1940The President of Catalonia, Lluís Companys, is executed by the Spanish dictatorship of Francisco Franco, making him the only European president to have been executed.
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1989Wayne Gretzky becomes the all-time leading points scorer in the NHL.
- 2003The Staten Island Ferry MV Andrew J. Barberi runs into a pier at the St. George Ferry Terminal in Staten Island, killing 11 people and injuring 43.
- 2006Hawaii earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake rocks Hawaii, causing property damage, injuries, landslides, power outages, and the closure of Honolulu International Airport.
- 2013A 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes the Philippines, resulting in more than 215 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melissa M, Nusch Éluard, Asami Mizukawa, George Henschel, Masaaki Sakai, Marya Roxx, Lady Saw, Allu Aravind, Sami Frey, Adam Hills.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1967 – Philipp Kirkorov, Bulgarian-Russian singer, actor, and producer; October 3, 1976 – Herman Li, Hong Kong-English guitarist and producer (DragonForce and Demoniac); September 12, 1920 – Irene Dailey, American actress and singer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960