Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 288th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,661 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858John L. Sullivan
- 1912Nellie Lutcher
- 1920Chris Economaki
- 1938Marv Johnson
- 1946John Getz
- 1948Chris de Burgh
- 1957Mira Nair
- 1959Todd Solondz
- 1983Stephy Tang
- 1995Billy Unger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1608Evangelista Torricelli, Italian physicist and mathematician (d. 1647)
- 1686Allan Ramsay, Scottish poet and playwright (d. 1758)
- 1865Charles W. Clark, American singer and educator (d. 1925)
- 1935Bobby Morrow, American sprinter
- 1944Sali Berisha, Albanian cardiologist and politician, 2nd President of Albania
- 1955Emma Chichester Clark, English author and illustrator
- 1974Bianca Rinaldi, Brazilian actress
- 1979Jekaterina Golovatenko, Estonian figure skater
- 1989Anthony Joshua, English boxer
- 1990Kiko Mizuhara, American-Japanese model, actress, and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783The Montgolfier brothers’ hot air balloon (tethered) makes the first human ascent, piloted by Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Glasgow is fought, resulting in the surrender of Glasgow, Missouri and its Union garrison, to the Confederacy.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1940The President of Catalonia, Lluís Companys, is executed by the Spanish dictatorship of Francisco Franco, making him the only European president to have been executed.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1951The first episode of I Love Lucy, an American television sitcom starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley, airs on the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS).
- 1970Thirty-five construction workers are killed when a section of the new West Gate Bridge in Melbourne collapses.
- 2003China launches Shenzhou 5, its first manned space mission.
- 2008The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes down 733.08 points, or 7.87%, the second worst day in the Dow’s history based on a percentage drop.
- 2011Global protests break out in 120 cities in 48 countries.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morena Baccarin, Mic Geronimo, Hisashi Imai, Anita Ekberg, John Frusciante, Romola Garai, Sydney Pollack, Richard Beymer, Iveta Bartošová, Rick Derringer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 3, 1947 – Stephen McHattie, Canadian actor and director; August 19, 1945 – Ian Gillan, English singer-songwriter (Ian Gillan Band, Gillan, Deep Purple, Episode Six, Black Sabbath, WhoCares); November 11, 1973 – Jason White, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Green Day, Pinhead Gunpowder, The Big Cats, The Influents, The Network, and Foxboro Hot Tubs).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964