Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 288th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,603 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 562 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1954Jere Burns
- 1955Tanya Roberts
- 1959Todd Solondz
- 1968Vanessa Marcil
- 1973Dax Riggs
- 1983Stephy Tang
- 1990Jeon Ji-yoon
- 1992Vincent Martella
- 1995Billy Unger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1858John L. Sullivan, American boxer, actor, and journalist (d. 1918)
- 1919Malcolm Ross, American captain, balloonist, and physicist (d. 1985)
- 1922Agustina Bessa-Luís, Portuguese author
- 1937Barry McGuire, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The New Christy Minstrels)
- 1946Richard Carpenter, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Carpenters)
- 1948Chris de Burgh, Argentinian-Irish singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1954Jere Burns, American actor
- 1958Renée Jones, American actress
- 1975Glen Little, English footballer and manager
- 1979Jaci Velasquez, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Queen Marie Antoinette of France is tried and convicted in a swift, pre-determined trial in the Palais de Justice, Paris, and condemned to death the following day.
- 1928The airship, Graf Zeppelin completes its first trans-Atlantic flight, landing at Lakehurst, New Jersey, United States.
- 1932Tata Airlines (later to become Air India) makes its first flight.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1956Fortran, the first modern computer language, is shared with the coding community for the first time.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 1997The Cassini probe launches from Cape Canaveral on its way to Saturn.
- 2003China launches Shenzhou 5, its first manned space mission.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
- 2013A 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes the Philippines, resulting in more than 215 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susan Harris, Jaime Pressly, Ned Wertimer, Lance King, Jerry Ciccoritti, Brad Lesley, Linlin, Fred Stoller, Darryl Worley, Viktoria Petryk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1958 – Benjamin Zephaniah, English actor, author, poet, and playwright; October 30, 1981 – Shaun Sipos, Canadian actor; January 3, 1979 – Dina Tersago, Belgian model and television host; Miss Belgium 2001.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909