Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 288th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,568 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 561 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Patricia Jessel
- 1924Mark Lenard
- 1946John Getz
- 1946Victor Banerjee
- 1968Vanessa Marcil
- 1970Eric Benét
- 1972Matt Keeslar
- 1982Yōko Maki
- 1990Jeon Ji-yoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1920Henri Verneuil, Turkish-French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1920Mario Puzo, American author and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1921Angelica Rozeanu, Romanian-Israeli table tennis player (d. 2006)
- 1925Mickey Baker, American-French guitarist (Mickey & Sylvia) (d. 2012)
- 1944David Trimble, Irish lawyer and politician, 3rd First Minister of Northern Ireland, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1945Jim Palmer, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1957Michael Caton-Jones, Scottish actor, director, and producer
- 1984Miri Hanai, Japanese model
- 1988Mesut Özil, German footballer
- 2005Prince Christian of Denmark
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783The Montgolfier brothers’ hot air balloon (tethered) makes the first human ascent, piloted by Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier.
- 1793Queen Marie Antoinette of France is tried and convicted in a swift, pre-determined trial in the Palais de Justice, Paris, and condemned to death the following day.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Glasgow is fought, resulting in the surrender of Glasgow, Missouri and its Union garrison, to the Confederacy.
- 1928The airship, Graf Zeppelin completes its first trans-Atlantic flight, landing at Lakehurst, New Jersey, United States.
- 1951Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes conducts the very last step of the first synthesis of norethisterone, the progestin that would later be used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- 1951The first episode of I Love Lucy, an American television sitcom starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley, airs on the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS).
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1956Fortran, the first modern computer language, is shared with the coding community for the first time.
- 1971The start of the 2500-year celebration of Iran, celebrating the birth of Persia.
- 2003The Staten Island Ferry MV Andrew J. Barberi runs into a pier at the St. George Ferry Terminal in Staten Island, killing 11 people and injuring 43.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Reginald Rose, Bettina Cirone, Hoot Gibson, Arthur Franz, A. M. Esmonde, Shawn Lane, Dean Pitchford, George Miller, Brooke Bundy, Rick Bognar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1971.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1914 – Phil Foster, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1985); April 24, 1968 – Mark Vanderloo, Dutch model and actor; November 6, 1970 – Ethan Hawke, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972