Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 290th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,921 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 946 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906León Klimovsky
- 1936Peter Bowles
- 1941Tim McCarver
- 1959Gary Kemp
- 1960Bob Mould
- 1972Tomas Lindberg
- 1975Christophe Maé
- 1980Jeremy Jackson
- 1984Rachel Reilly
- 1994Amelia Lily
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1815Francis Lubbock, American colonel and politician, 9th Governor of Texas (d. 1905)
- 1855Samad bey Mehmandarov, Azerbaijani general and politician, 3rd Azerbaijani Minister of Defense (d. 1931)
- 1869Claude H. Van Tyne, American historian and author (d. 1930)
- 1930Carmen Sevilla, Spanish actress and singer
- 1946Geoff Barnett, English footballer
- 1972Tomas Lindberg, Swedish singer-songwriter (At the Gates, Lock Up, Disfear, The Great Deceiver, Grotesque, The Crown, Skitsystem, and Liers in Wait)
- 1973María Eugenia Larraín, Chilean model and actress
- 1980Sue Bird, American basketball player
- 1981Ali B, Dutch rapper
- 1988Zoltán Stieber, Hungarian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1834Much of the ancient structure of the Palace of Westminster in London burns to the ground.
- 1869The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is “discovered”.
- 1909William Howard Taft and Porfirio Díaz hold a summit, a first between a U.S. and a Mexican president, and they only narrowly escape assassination.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1964China detonates its first nuclear weapon.
- 1970In response to the October Crisis terrorist kidnapping, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada invokes the War Measures Act.
- 1986Reinhold Messner becomes the first person to summit all 14 Eight-thousanders.
- 1991Luby’s shooting: George Hennard runs amok in Killeen, Texas, killing 23 and wounding 20 in Luby’s Cafeteria.
- 1995The Skye Bridge is opened.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Georgia Henshaw, Richard Tauber, Karen Austin, Brandon Boyd, Rockwilder, Itatí Cantoral, John Mauceri, Howard Kaylan, Van Morrison, Donna Hightower.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1940.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1976 – Nikos Vertis, Dutch-Greek singer; January 15, 1920 – Pamela Cundell, English actress (d. 2015); June 3, 1962 – David Cole, American DJ, producer, and songwriter (C+C Music Factory).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 867