Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 290th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,856 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Björn Berglund
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1940Barry Corbin
- 1943Fred Turner
- 1947Bob Weir
- 1947David Zucker
- 1952Coşkun Sabah
- 1967Davina McCall
- 1968Elsa Zylberstein
- 1993Jovit Baldivino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1841Itō Hirobumi, Japanese lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1909)
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert, American actress
- 1929Fernanda Montenegro, Brazilian actress
- 1956Marin Alsop, American violinist and conductor
- 1959Brian Harper, American baseball player and coach
- 1960Bob Mould, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Hüsker Dü and Sugar)
- 1962Nico Lazaridis, German footballer
- 1968Randall Batinkoff, American actor and producer
- 1976Ryan Fitzgerald, Australian footballer and radio host
- 1993Jovit Baldivino, Filipino singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Magister militum Ricimer defeats Emperor Avitus at Piacenza and becomes master of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1834Much of the ancient structure of the Palace of Westminster in London burns to the ground.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1934Chinese Communists begin the Long March; it ended a year and four days later, by which time Mao Zedong had regained his title as party chairman.
- 1970In response to the October Crisis terrorist kidnapping, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada invokes the War Measures Act.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1975Rahima Banu, a two-year-old girl from the village of Kuralia in Bangladesh, is the last known person to be infected with naturally occurring smallpox.
- 1986Reinhold Messner becomes the first person to summit all 14 Eight-thousanders.
- 1996Eighty-four people are killed and more than 180 injured as 47,000 football fans attempt to squeeze into the 36,000-seat Estadio Mateo Flores in Guatemala City.
- 2013Lao Airlines Flight 301 crashes on approach to Pakse International Airport in Laos, killing 49 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fiona Shaw, Keith Chegwin, Tyler James Williams, Jesinta Campbell, Ruth Duccini, George Sidney, Baek Sung-hyun, Susan Boyle, Pamela Des Barres, Junya Ikeda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1940.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1990 – Nia Ramadhani, Indonesian actress; September 23, 1989 – Mara Scherzinger, German actress; December 23, 1977 – Jari Mäenpää, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wintersun, Ensiferum, and Arthemesia).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 886