Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,491 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 660 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1953Martha Smith
- 1962Dmitri Hvorostovsky
- 1963Brendan Kibble
- 1968Mark Lee
- 1972Adrianne Frost
- 1975Kellie Martin
- 1982Gareth McGrillen
- 1982Vincy Chan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1483Gasparo Contarini, Italian cardinal and diplomat (d. 1542)
- 1888Paul Popenoe, American founder of relationship counseling (d. 1979)
- 1918Abraham Nemeth, American mathematician and academic (d. 2013)
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert, American actress
- 1954Michael Forsyth, Baron Forsyth of Drumlean, Scottish politician, Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1959Gary Kemp, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Spandau Ballet)
- 1963Timothy Leighton, English physicist and academic
- 1965Kang Kyung-ok, South Korean illustrator
- 1974Paul Kariya, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Caterina Scorsone, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1590Carlo Gesualdo, composer, Prince of Venosa and Count of Conza, murders his wife, Donna Maria d'Avalos, and her lover Fabrizio Carafa, the Duke of Andria at the Palazzo San Severo in Naples.
- 1781George Washington captures Yorktown, Virginia after the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1841Queen’s University is founded in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1968Yasunari Kawabata becomes the first Japanese person to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1984Desmond Tutu is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
- 1995The Skye Bridge is opened.
- 1996Eighty-four people are killed and more than 180 injured as 47,000 football fans attempt to squeeze into the 36,000-seat Estadio Mateo Flores in Guatemala City.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Caan, Orson Welles, Dawn Robinson, Paul Scofield, Carl Cox, Nancy Allen, Liz Smith, Antony Hämäläinen, Victoria Tennant, Solange Knowles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 16, 1963.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1951 – Celia Weston, American actress; September 10, 1972 – James Duval, American actor and producer; August 1, 1963 – Coolio, American rapper, producer, and actor (WC and the Maad Circle).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914