Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,524 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 661 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Gino Bechi
- 1931Rosa Rosal
- 1947David Zucker
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1977John Mayer
- 1982Gareth McGrillen
- 1982Prithviraj Sukumaran
- 1990Anirudh Ravichander
- 1990Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir
- 1994Amelia Lily
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1831Lucy Stanton, American activist (d. 1910)
- 1861J. B. Bury, Irish historian and scholar (d. 1927)
- 1888Eugene O'Neill, American playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1953)
- 1929Fernanda Montenegro, Brazilian actress
- 1930John Polkinghorne, English physicist, theologian and priest
- 1945Stefan Buczacki, English horticulturalist, botanist, and television host
- 1966Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, American voice actress, singer, and director
- 1978Ethan Luck, American guitarist and drummer (The O.C. Supertones, Demon Hunter, and Relient K)
- 1979Erin Brown, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1986Inna, Romanian singer-songwriter and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1869The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is “discovered”.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1968Kingston, Jamaica is rocked by the Rodney riots, inspired by the barring of Walter Rodney from the country.
- 1975The Australian Coalition opposition parties using their senate majority, vote to defer the decision to grant supply of funds for the Whitlam Government’s annual budget, sparking the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis.
- 1978Wanda Rutkiewicz is the first Pole and the first European woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1984The Bill debuts on ITV, eventually becoming the longest-running police procedural in British television history.
- 1986Reinhold Messner becomes the first person to summit all 14 Eight-thousanders.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Preity Zinta, Marc Ribot, Edgar Buchanan, Darlene Gillespie, Dennis Haysbert, Francesco Rasi, Liv Stoveland, Jon Oliva, Denise LaSalle, Duff McKagan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 16, 1963.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1965 – Terri Lyne Carrington, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Yellowjackets); May 6, 1965 – Leslie Hope, Canadian actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; November 2, 1974 – Nelly, American rapper and actor (St. Lunatics).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955