Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,665 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 666 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Linda Darnell
- 1936Peter Bowles
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1955Ellen Dolan
- 1973María Eugenia Larraín
- 1975Christophe Maé
- 1981Ali B
- 1981Caterina Scorsone
- 1994Amelia Lily
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1795William Buell Sprague, American minister, historian, and and author (d. 1876)
- 1854Karl Kautsky, Czech-German journalist, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1938)
- 1930Carmen Sevilla, Spanish actress and singer
- 1941Emma Nicholson, Baroness Nicholson of Winterbourne, English computer programmer and politician
- 1941Tim McCarver, American baseball player, sportscaster, and singer
- 1955Ellen Dolan, American actress
- 1968Francesco Libetta, Italian pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1969Terri J. Vaughn, American actress and producer
- 1969Wendy Wilson, American singer-songwriter (Wilson Phillips)
- 1983Loreen, Swedish singer and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781George Washington captures Yorktown, Virginia after the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1793Marie Antoinette, widow of Louis XVI, is guillotined at the height of the French Revolution.
- 1834Much of the ancient structure of the Palace of Westminster in London burns to the ground.
- 1841Queen’s University is founded in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
- 1859John Brown leads a raid on Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- 1869Girton College, Cambridge is founded, becoming England’s first residential college for women.
- 1945The Food and Agriculture Organization is founded in Quebec City, Canada.
- 1968Kingston, Jamaica is rocked by the Rodney riots, inspired by the barring of Walter Rodney from the country.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1984Desmond Tutu is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan J.W. Bell, Dick Martin, Erik Segerstedt, Rob Bowman, Jean Darling, Vicky Leandros, Nancy Kyes, Maile Flanagan, Dexter Fletcher, Peret.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 16, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1977 – Gordon Cree, Scottish singer-songwriter and pianist; June 7, 1958 – Prince, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Revolution and The New Power Generation); August 17, 1962 – Pierre Sanoussi-Bliss, German actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046