Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,454 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 659 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Angela Lansbury
- 1930Carmen Sevilla
- 1949Crazy Mohan
- 1955Ellen Dolan
- 1962Dmitri Hvorostovsky
- 1968Elsa Zylberstein
- 1973María Eugenia Larraín
- 1974Aurela Gaçe
- 1980Jeremy Jackson
- 1981Caterina Scorsone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1762Paul Hamilton, American soldier and politician, 3rd United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1816)
- 1898William O. Douglas, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1980)
- 1900Primo Conti, Italian painter and poet (d. 1988)
- 1949Crazy Mohan, Indian actor, screenwriter, and playwright
- 1954Serafino Ghizzoni, Italian rugby player
- 1959Jamie Salmon, English-New Zealand rugby player and sportscaster
- 1969Roy Hargrove, American trumpet player and composer
- 1974Paul Kariya, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Anthony Reyes, American baseball player
- 1986Inna, Romanian singer-songwriter and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781George Washington captures Yorktown, Virginia after the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1793Marie Antoinette, widow of Louis XVI, is guillotined at the height of the French Revolution.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1869The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is “discovered”.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1934Chinese Communists begin the Long March; it ended a year and four days later, by which time Mao Zedong had regained his title as party chairman.
- 1946Nuremberg trials: Execution of the convicted Nazi leaders of the Main Trial.
- 1975The Australian Coalition opposition parties using their senate majority, vote to defer the decision to grant supply of funds for the Whitlam Government’s annual budget, sparking the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis.
- 1991Luby’s shooting: George Hennard runs amok in Killeen, Texas, killing 23 and wounding 20 in Luby’s Cafeteria.
- 2002Bibliotheca Alexandrina in the Egyptian city of Alexandria, a commemoration of the Library of Alexandria that was lost in antiquity, is officially inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bhumika Chawla, Jennifer Darling, Phil Alvin, Maile Flanagan, Nicky Hilton, David Jassy, Northern Calloway, Rob de Nijs, Baburao Painter, Toby Hemingway.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 16, 1963.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1964 – Sean Whalen, American actor and screenwriter; February 28, 1945 – Bubba Smith, American football player and actor (d. 2011); March 10, 1978 – Benjamin Burnley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Breaking Benjamin).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947