Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1940 was a Thursday and it was the 291st day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,012 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 948 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Marsha Hunt
- 1948George Wendt
- 1951Shari Ulrich
- 1960Bernie Nolan
- 1967René Dif
- 1969Wyclef Jean
- 1975Vina Morales
- 1977Bryan Bertino
- 1983Daniel Booko
- 1985Max Irons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1253Ivo of Kermartin, French priest and saint (d. 1303)
- 1814Yakiv Holovatsky, Ukrainian historian, scholar, and poet (d. 1888)
- 1853Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia (d. 1920)
- 1900Jean Arthur, American actress and singer (d. 1991)
- 1926Roberto Lippi, Italian race car driver (d. 2011)
- 1951Shari Ulrich, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and violinist (Hometown Band, The Pied Pumkin, and UHF)
- 1959Russell Gilbert, Australian comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1966Mark Gatiss, English actor, screenwriter, and author
- 1971Chris Kirkpatrick, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor ('N Sync)
- 1978Chuka Umunna, English lawyer and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1771Premiere in Milan of the opera Ascanio in Alba, composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, age 15.
- 1907Guglielmo Marconi’s company begins the first commercial transatlantic wireless service between Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada and Clifden, Ireland.
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1943The Burma Railway (Burma–Thailand Railway) is completed.
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1961Scores of Algerian protesters (some claim up to 400) are massacred by the Paris police at the instigation of former Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Prefecture of Police.
- 1973OPEC imposes an oil embargo against a number of Western countries, considered to have helped Israel in its war against Egypt and Syria.
- 1989Peaceful Revolution: The East German Politburo votes to remove Erich Honecker from his role as General Secretary of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany.
- 2000Train crash at Hatfield, north of London, leading to collapse of Railtrack.
- 2001Israeli tourism minister Rehavam Ze'evi becomes the first Israeli minister to be assassinated in a terrorist attack.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Royce D. Applegate, Jay Ward, Ray Ellis, Magaly Solier, May Irwin, Avishai Cohen, Robert ten Brink, Luc Picard, Alain Souchon, Josh Server.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 17, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1929 – Olga Zubarry, Argentinian actress (d. 2012); October 3, 1960 – Kevin Eldon, English actor and screenwriter; September 4, 1979 – Kristina Krepela, Croatian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,030