Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 291st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,761 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 703 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Jean Arthur
- 1920Montgomery Clift
- 1936Sathima Bea Benjamin
- 1951Roger Pontare
- 1969Wood Harris
- 1975Despina Olympiou
- 1977Alimi Ballard
- 1979Koichiro Nishi
- 1985Max Irons
- 1988Tori Matsuzaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1760Claude Henri de Rouvroy, comte de Saint-Simon, French economist and philosopher (d. 1825)
- 1921Maria Gorokhovskaya, Russian-Israeli gymnast (d. 2001)
- 1923Charles McClendon, American football player and coach (d. 2001)
- 1931Ernst Hinterberger, Austrian author and playwright (d. 2012)
- 1941Earl Thomas Conley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1946Adam Michnik, Polish journalist and historian
- 1948Margot Kidder, Canadian-American actress
- 1950Howard Rollins, American actor (d. 1996)
- 1976Sebastián Abreu, Uruguayan footballer
- 1979Kimi Räikkönen, Finnish race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Battle of Neville’s Cross: King David II of Scotland is captured by the English near Durham, and imprisoned in the Tower of London for eleven years.
- 1448Second Battle of Kosovo, where the mainly Hungarian army led by John Hunyadi is defeated by an Ottoman army led by Sultan Murad II.
- 1662Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1814Eight people die in the London Beer Flood.
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1941World War II: a German submarine attacks an American ship for the first time in the war.
- 1965The 1964–65 New York World’s Fair closes after a two-year run. More than 51 million people had attended the event.
- 1977German Autumn: Four days after it is hijacked, Lufthansa Flight 181 lands in Mogadishu, Somalia, where a team of German GSG 9 commandos later rescues all remaining hostages on board.
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1994Russian journalist Dmitry Kholodov is assassinated while investigating corruption in the armed forces.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Bruel, Héloïse Guérin, Douglas Kenney, Clint Holmes, Patrick Stewart, Jenny Berggren, Ahmed Zaki, Barbara Parkins, Elya Baskin, Regina King.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 17, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1974 – Akara Amarttayakul, Thai actor; September 16, 1969 – Justine Frischmann, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Elastica and Suede); July 11, 1960 – David Baerwald American singer-songwriter (David & David).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069