Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 291st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,585 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 697 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Julie Adams
- 1946Cameron Mackintosh
- 1959Russell Gilbert
- 1960Guy Henry
- 1967René Dif
- 1969Rick Mercer
- 1981Tsubasa Imai
- 1983Daniel Booko
- 1987Bea Alonzo
- 1991Brenda Asnicar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1729Pierre-Alexandre Monsigny, French composer and academic (d. 1817)
- 1814Yakiv Holovatsky, Ukrainian historian, scholar, and poet (d. 1888)
- 1898Shinichi Suzuki, Japanese violinist and educator (d. 1998)
- 1922Luiz Bonfá, Brazilian guitarist and composer (d. 2001)
- 1946Michael Hossack, American drummer (The Doobie Brothers) (d. 2012)
- 1955Georgios Alogoskoufis, Greek economist, academic, and politician, Greek Minister of Finance
- 1973Andrea Tarozzi, Italian footballer and coach
- 1976Kevin Maher, English-Irish footballer and coach
- 1979Kimi Räikkönen, Finnish race car driver
- 1990Saki Kumagai, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1091London tornado of 1091: A tornado thought to be of strength T8/F4 strikes the heart of London.
- 1662Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1806Former leader of the Haitian Revolution, Emperor Jacques I of Haiti is assassinated after an oppressive rule.
- 1941World War II: a German submarine attacks an American ship for the first time in the war.
- 1956Donald Byrne and Bobby Fischer play a famous chess game called The Game of the Century. Fischer beat Byrne and wins a Brilliancy prize.
- 1961Scores of Algerian protesters (some claim up to 400) are massacred by the Paris police at the instigation of former Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Prefecture of Police.
- 1964Prime Minister of Australia Robert Menzies opens the artificial Lake Burley Griffin in the middle of the capital Canberra.
- 1965The 1964–65 New York World’s Fair closes after a two-year run. More than 51 million people had attended the event.
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 19891989 Loma Prieta earthquake (7.1 on the Richter scale) hits the San Francisco Bay Area and causes 57 deaths directly (and 6 indirectly).
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Baez, Lloyd Kaufman, Danny Lopes, George "Gabby" Hayes, Elya Baskin, Ethan Hawke, Meredith Hagner, Maria Caserini, Matthew Moore, Pauline Yates.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 17, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1980 – Jake Gyllenhaal, American actor and producer; March 23, 1946 – Barbara Rhoades, American actress; July 18, 1964 – Wendy Williams, American talk show host, actress, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944