Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 291st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,648 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 699 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Beverly Garland
- 1936Sathima Bea Benjamin
- 1946Cameron Mackintosh
- 1957Vincent Van Patten
- 1974John Rocker
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama
- 1979Marcela Bovio
- 1987Bea Alonzo
- 1991Brenda Asnicar
- 1992Jacob Artist
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1898Simon Vestdijk, Dutch author and poet (d. 1971)
- 1913Faik Türün, Turkish general (d. 2003)
- 1921George Mackay Brown, Scottish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1996)
- 1934Alan Garner, English author and playwright
- 1946Ronni Chasen, American publicist (d. 2010)
- 1947Simi Garewal, Indian actress and director
- 1948Michael Lynch, American sociologist and academic
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen, Chinese director and producer
- 1979Marcela Bovio, Mexican singer-songwriter and violinist (Stream of Passion and Elfonía)
- 1988Yuko Oshima, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and Not Yet)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British General John Burgoyne surrenders his army at Saratoga, New York.
- 1931Al Capone is convicted of income tax evasion.
- 1933Albert Einstein flees Nazi Germany and moves to the United States.
- 1945Archbishop Damaskinos of Athens becomes Prime Minister of Greece between the pull-out of the German occupation force in 1944 and the return of King Georgios II to Greece.
- 1970Montreal: Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte murdered by members of the FLQ terrorist group.
- 1977German Autumn: Four days after it is hijacked, Lufthansa Flight 181 lands in Mogadishu, Somalia, where a team of German GSG 9 commandos later rescues all remaining hostages on board.
- 19891989 Loma Prieta earthquake (7.1 on the Richter scale) hits the San Francisco Bay Area and causes 57 deaths directly (and 6 indirectly).
- 1989Peaceful Revolution: The East German Politburo votes to remove Erich Honecker from his role as General Secretary of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany.
- 1992Having gone to the wrong house for a Halloween party, Japanese exchange student Yoshihiro Hattori is shot and killed by the homeowner in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 2000Train crash at Hatfield, north of London, leading to collapse of Railtrack.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erin Karpluk, Laura Betti, Lil' Flip, Claude Berri, Petra Marklund, Rockin' Sidney, Nick Stahl, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Chuck Woolery, Beth Toussaint.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 17, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 16, 1982 – May Andersen, Danish model and actress; November 26, 1990 – Chip, English rapper; August 30, 1951 – Timothy Bottoms, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951