Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 291st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,548 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 696 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Spring Byington
- 1917Marsha Hunt
- 1920Montgomery Clift
- 1926Julie Adams
- 1950Howard Rollins
- 1951Shari Ulrich
- 1969Rick Mercer
- 1978Erin Karpluk
- 1983Felicity Jones
- 1990Bianca Bree
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1725John Wilkes, English journalist and politician (d. 1797)
- 1810Adolphe-Félix Cals, French painter (d. 1880)
- 1923Charles McClendon, American football player and coach (d. 2001)
- 1934Alan Garner, English author and playwright
- 1946Drusilla Modjeska, English-Australian author and critic
- 1960Philippe Sands, American lawyer and academic
- 1966Mark Gatiss, English actor, screenwriter, and author
- 1970Shauna O'Brien, American model and actress
- 1975Despina Olympiou, Greek-Cypriot singer
- 1979Marcela Bovio, Mexican singer-songwriter and violinist (Stream of Passion and Elfonía)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1456The University of Greifswald is established, making it the second oldest university in northern Europe (also for a period the oldest in Sweden, and Prussia).
- 1800Britain takes control of the Dutch colony of Curaçao.
- 1806Former leader of the Haitian Revolution, Emperor Jacques I of Haiti is assassinated after an oppressive rule.
- 1919RCA is incorporated as the Radio Corporation of America.
- 1933Albert Einstein flees Nazi Germany and moves to the United States.
- 1956Donald Byrne and Bobby Fischer play a famous chess game called The Game of the Century. Fischer beat Byrne and wins a Brilliancy prize.
- 1961Scores of Algerian protesters (some claim up to 400) are massacred by the Paris police at the instigation of former Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Prefecture of Police.
- 1965The 1964–65 New York World’s Fair closes after a two-year run. More than 51 million people had attended the event.
- 1979The Department of Education Organization Act is signed into law creating the US Department of Education and US Department of Health and Human Services.
- 1992Having gone to the wrong house for a Halloween party, Japanese exchange student Yoshihiro Hattori is shot and killed by the homeowner in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Santino Marella, John Bird, Liza Tarbuck, Lynne Overman, Leila Lopes, Yuri Shevchuk, Christel Adelaar, Aras Bulut İynemli, Russell Means, Emilio Estefan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 17, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1964 – Peter Florence, English actor, founded the Hay Festival; June 28, 1979 – Felicia Day, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; June 14, 1940 – Ben Davidson, American football player and actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958