Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,924 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 438 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1961Maxx Payne
- 1967Chris Collingwood
- 1969Gwen Stefani
- 1972Kim Joo-hyuk
- 1976Herman Li
- 1982Clémence Poésy
- 1983Hiroki Suzuki
- 1984Ashlee Simpson
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera
- 1994Charlie Wernham
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1797Leopold II, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1870)
- 1924Harvey Kurtzman, American cartoonist (d. 1993)
- 1941Ruggero Raimondi, Italian actor and singer
- 1949J. P. Dutta, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1955Allen Woody, American bass player and songwriter (The Allman Brothers Band and Gov't Mule) (d. 2000)
- 1971Wil Cordero, Puerto Rican-American baseball player and coach
- 1983Andreas Papathanasiou, Cypriot footballer
- 1984Jessica Parker Kennedy, Canadian actress
- 1994Charlie Wernham, English comedian and actor
- 1996Adair Tishler, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 52 BCVercingetorix, leader of the Gauls, surrenders to the Romans under Julius Caesar, ending the siege and Battle of Alesia.
- 42 BCFirst Battle of Philippi: Triumvirs Mark Antony and Octavian fight a decisive battle with Caesar’s assassins Brutus and Cassius.
- 382Roman Emperor Theodosius I concludes a peace treaty with the Goths and settles them in the Balkans in exchange for military service.
- 1683The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 1849American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1932Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1935Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italy invades Ethiopia under General de Bono.
- 1981The hunger strike by Provisional Irish Republican Army and Irish National Liberation Army prisoners at the Maze Prison in Northern Ireland ends after seven months and ten deaths.
- 2009The presidents of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkey sign the Nakhchivan Agreement on the Establishment of Turkic Council.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Otis Blackwell, Jean Reno, Mark Gordon, Prem Nath, Timo Maas, Ximena Navarrete, Michael Seater, Monica Day, Ana Obregón, Andy Fairweather Low.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1981.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1984 – Lethal Bizzle, English rapper and actor (More Fire Crew); February 5, 1928 – Tage Danielsson, Swedish author, actor, and director (d. 1985); March 12, 1931 – Billie Thomas, American actor (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963