Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,894 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ray Stark
- 1940Alan O'Day
- 1961Maxx Payne
- 1967Chris Collingwood
- 1977Shazia Mirza
- 1983Hiroki Suzuki
- 1987Zuleyka Rivera
- 1988ASAP Rocky
- 1994Charlie Wernham
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1846James Jackson Putnam, American neurologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1896Gerardo Diego, Spanish poet and critic (d. 1987)
- 1931Glenn Hall, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1938David Hart Dyke, English captain
- 1940Alan O'Day, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1961Rebecca Stephens, English journalist and mountaineer
- 1965Annemarie Verstappen, Dutch swimmer
- 1975Satoko Ishimine, Japanese singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1990Rhian Ramos, Filipino actress and singer
- 1994Victoria Bosio, Argentinian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574The Siege of Leiden is lifted by the Watergeuzen.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1739The Treaty of Niš is signed by the Ottoman Empire and Russia at the end of the Russian–Turkish War, 1736–39.
- 1849American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
- 1872The Bloomingdale brothers open their first store at 938 Third Avenue, New York City.
- 1935Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italy invades Ethiopia under General de Bono.
- 1986TASCC, a superconducting cyclotron at the Chalk River Laboratories, is officially opened.
- 1993Battle of Mogadishu: In a failed attempt to capture officials of warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid’s organisation in Mogadishu, Somalia, 18 U.S. soldiers and about 1,000 Somalis are killed in heavy fighting.
- 2013At least 134 migrants are killed when their boat sinks near the Italian island of Lampedusa.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ron Howard, Park Hyo-shin, Jean Vilar, Michel Teló, Maggie Wheeler, Fetty Wap, Oz Fox, Carmen Boni, Yūta Hiraoka, Russell Brand.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1981.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1932 – Robert Vaughn, American actor and director; March 8, 1951 – Ian Brown, English director and producer; July 24, 1942 – David Miner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Great Society).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920