Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 276th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,955 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Eleonora Duse
- 1874Charles Middleton
- 1940Alan O'Day
- 1949J. P. Dutta
- 1967Chris Collingwood
- 1976Seann William Scott
- 1977Shazia Mirza
- 1979Carlo Alban
- 1981Seth Gabel
- 1982Erik von Detten
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1800George Bancroft, American historian and politician, 17th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1891)
- 1928Erik Bruhn, Danish dancer and choreographer (d. 1986)
- 1933Neale Fraser, Australian tennis player
- 1938Dave Obey, American politician
- 1939Bob Armstrong, American wrestler and trainer
- 1940Sheila Fearn, English actress
- 1943Jeff Bingaman, American solder and politician, 25th Attorney General of New Mexico
- 1959Greg Proops, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1969Tetsuya, Japanese singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (L'Arc-en-Ciel)
- 1976Seann William Scott, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283Dafydd ap Gruffydd, prince of Gwynedd in Wales, is the first nobleman to be executed by hanging, drawing and quartering.
- 1683The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1918King Boris III of Bulgaria accedes to the throne.
- 1929The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes is renamed to Kingdom of Yugoslavia, “Land of the South Slavs”.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 1952The United Kingdom successfully tests a nuclear weapon to become the world’s third nuclear power.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1995O. J. Simpson is acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
- 2013The Gambia withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Hyori, Melody, Emmanuelle Béart, David Koechner, Daniel Mustard, Crystal Waters, Daphne Guinness, Karoline Krüger, Peter Capaldi, Jenny Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 3, 1981.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1962 – Charlie Reid, Scottish singer-songwriter (The Proclaimers); September 20, 1967 – Gunnar Nelson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nelson); July 21, 1964 – Sharon Twomey, Irish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936