Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1975 was a Sunday and it was the 278th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,295 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 518 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Ernst Pittschau
- 1919Robin Bailey
- 1923Glynis Johns
- 1947Brian Johnson
- 1950Mari Henmi
- 1952Harold Faltermeyer
- 1970Cal Wilson
- 1971South Park Mexican
- 1984Tiana Benjamin
- 1988Bahar Kızıl
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1909Tony Malinosky, American baseball player and soldier (d. 2011)
- 1947Brian Johnson, English singer-songwriter (AC/DC and Geordie)
- 1951Sam Younger, English civil servant
- 1955Adair Turner, Baron Turner of Ecchinswell, English academic and businessman
- 1959David Shannon, American author and illustrator
- 1974Colin Meloy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Decemberists, Tarkio, and Happy Cactus)
- 1975Parminder Nagra, English actress
- 1977Hugleikur Dagsson, Icelandic author, illustrator, and critic
- 1978Shane Ryan, Irish footballer and hurler
- 1981Joel Lindpere, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 816King Louis the Pious is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Stephen IV at Reims.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1903Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
- 1905Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes, a world record that stood until 1908.
- 1930British airship R101 crashes in France en route to India on its maiden voyage.
- 1944Suffrage is extended to women in France.
- 1947The first televised White House address is given by U.S. President Harry S. Truman.
- 1948The 1948 Ashgabat earthquake kills 110,000.
- 1969The first episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus airs on BBC One.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marisa Del Frate, Robin Thicke, Robert Rossen, Daisuke Tsuda, Richard Arlen, Taylor Momsen, Alisa Durbrow, Eddie Garcia, Carly Rae Jepsen, Andy Kim.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad Blood by Neil Sedaka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 11, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1930 – Rod Taylor, Australian-American actor and screenwriter (d. 2015); December 21, 1938 – Larry Bryggman, American actor; June 5, 1986 – Jun Hasegawa, Japanese-American model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078