Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1975 was a Sunday and it was the 278th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,207 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 515 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Phạm Duy
- 1924Barbara Kelly
- 1941Roy Book Binder
- 1945Brian Connolly
- 1952Gigi Sabani
- 1967Guy Pearce
- 1970Josie Bissett
- 1979Gao Yuanyuan
- 1987Park So-yeon
- 1988Bobby Edner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1695John Glas, Scottish minister (d. 1773)
- 1925Walter Dale Miller, American lawyer and politician, 29th Governor of South Dakota (d. 2015)
- 1926Willi Unsoeld, American mountaineer and educator (d. 1979)
- 1940John Byrne Cooke, American author and photographer
- 1951Bob Geldof, Irish singer-songwriter and actor (The Boomtown Rats)
- 1952Duncan Regehr, Canadian figure skater and actor
- 1955Jean-Jacques Lafon, French singer-songwriter
- 1960Careca, Brazilian footballer
- 1974Anousjka van Exel, Dutch tennis player
- 1979Ximena Herrera, Bolivian-Mexican actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1813Battle of the Thames in Canada; Americans defeat British and kill Shawnee leader Tecumseh.
- 1857The City of Anaheim, California is founded.
- 1905Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes, a world record that stood until 1908.
- 1911The Kowloon–Canton Railway (split into MTR East Rail Line and Guangshen Railway now) commences service between Kowloon and Canton.
- 1943Ninety-eight American POW’s are executed by Japanese forces on Wake Island.
- 1947The first televised White House address is given by U.S. President Harry S. Truman.
- 1991An Indonesian military transport crashes after takeoff from Jakarta killing 137.
- 2000Mass demonstrations in Belgrade lead to resignation of Serbian strongman Slobodan Milošević. These demonstrations are often called the Bulldozer Revolution.
- 2001Barry Bonds surpasses Mark McGwire’s single-season home run total with his milestone 71st and 72nd home runs.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Cochrane, John Boulting, Paul Scheer, Mitr Chaibancha, Wong Jim, Tom Riley, Gino Cervi, David Berman, Rob Minkoff, Keisuke Sohma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 1975.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad Blood by Neil Sedaka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 11, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1935 – Michael Winner, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013); June 28, 1977 – Harun Tekin, Turkish singer and guitarist (Mor ve Ötesi); May 15, 1948 – Brian Eno, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Roxy Music and 801).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948