Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1975 was a Sunday and it was the 278th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,356 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 520 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Louis Lumière
- 1885Ida Rubinstein
- 1902Larry Fine
- 1950Mari Henmi
- 1952Duncan Regehr
- 1952Harold Faltermeyer
- 1975Monica Rial
- 1975Scott Weinger
- 1983Nicky Hilton
- 1988Maja Salvador
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1888Mary Fuller, American actress and screenwriter (d. 1973)
- 1925Gail Davis, American actress and singer (d. 1997)
- 1937Barry Switzer, American football player and coach
- 1952Clive Barker, English author, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1952Duncan Regehr, Canadian figure skater and actor
- 1963Ronni Le Tekrø, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (TNT and Vagabond)
- 1966Terri Runnels, American wrestler and manager
- 1967Rex Chapman, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1978James Valentine, American guitarist (Maroon 5, JJAMZ, and Square)
- 1981Kelvin Tan, Singaporean singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 610Coronation of Byzantine Emperor Heraclius.
- 1789French Revolution: Women of Paris march to Versailles in the March on Versailles to confront Louis XVI of France about his refusal to promulgate the decrees on the abolition of feudalism, demand bread, and have the King and his court moved to Paris.
- 1903Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
- 1914World War I: first aerial combat resulting in an intentional fatality.
- 1944Royal Canadian Air Force pilots shoot down the first German jet fighter over France.
- 1953The first documented recovery meeting of Narcotics Anonymous is held.
- 1973Signature of the European Patent Convention.
- 1984Marc Garneau becomes the first Canadian in space, aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger.
- 1991The first official version of the Linux kernel, version 0.02, is released.
- 1999The Ladbroke Grove rail crash in west London kills 31 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Garret Dillahunt, Per Gessle, Daniel Day-Lewis, Juliette Béliveau, Nanette Bordeaux, Rina Aizawa, Dick Gregory, Young Buck, Dinsdale Landen, Dorothy McGuire.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad Blood by Neil Sedaka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 11, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1937 – Paxton Whitehead, English actor; February 27, 1934 – Van Williams, American actor; May 2, 1982 – Lorie, French singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,145