Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 101st day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,929 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 472 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Luther Johnson
- 1941Shirley Stelfox
- 1949Carl Franklin
- 1955Neville Staple
- 1965Lynn Ferguson
- 1970Delroy Pearson
- 1970Johnny Messner
- 1989Zola Jesus
- 1991Erina Mano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1492Marguerite de Navarre, French wife of Henry II of Navarre (d. 1549)
- 1798Macedonio Melloni, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1854)
- 1931Lewis Jones, Welsh rugby player and coach
- 1934Ron Pember, English actor, director and playwright
- 1940Thomas Harris, American author and screenwriter
- 1953Guy Verhofstadt, Belgian politician, 47th Prime Minister of Belgium
- 1955Micheal Ray Richardson, American basketball player and coach
- 1970Whigfield, Danish-Italian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1977Ivonne Teichmann, German runner
- 1983Jennifer Heil, Canadian skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Flavius Anastasius becomes Byzantine emperor, with the name of Anastasius I.
- 1689William III and Mary II are crowned as joint sovereigns of Great Britain.
- 1809Battle of the Basque Roads Naval battle fought between France and the United Kingdom
- 1814The Treaty of Fontainebleau ends the War of the Sixth Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte, and forces him to abdicate unconditionally for the first time.
- 1955The Air India Kashmir Princess is bombed and crashes in a failed assassination attempt on Zhou Enlai by the Kuomintang.
- 1970Apollo 13 is launched.
- 1977London Transport’s Silver Jubilee buses are launched.
- 1979Ugandan dictator Idi Amin is deposed.
- 1987The London Agreement is secretly signed between Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister Shimon Peres and King Hussein of Jordan.
- 1993Four hundred fifty prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sayaka Akimoto, Jordi Mollà, Ayelet Zurer, Andy Fairweather Low, Cristian Castro, Kelly Slater, Neriah Davis, Michael J. Nelson, Kimberley Walsh, Howard W. Koch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1979.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1930 – Totie Fields, American actress and author (d. 1978); February 24, 1919 – Betty Marsden, English actress (d. 1998); November 19, 1978 – Matt Dusk, Canadian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934