Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 101st day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,072 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 477 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Kundan Lal Saigal
- 1916Howard W. Koch
- 1939Louise Lasser
- 1950Bill Irwin
- 1955Neville Staple
- 1973Jennifer Esposito
- 1978Brett Claywell
- 1979Josh Server
- 1984Kelli Garner
- 1998Oliver Dillon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1492Marguerite de Navarre, French wife of Henry II of Navarre (d. 1549)
- 1683Jean-Joseph Mouret, French composer and conductor (d. 1738)
- 1770George Canning, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1827)
- 1914Norman McLaren, Scottish-Canadian animator, director, and producer (d. 1987)
- 1919Raymond Carr, English historian and academic (d. 2015)
- 1920William Royer, American soldier and politician (d. 2013)
- 1934Mark Strand, Canadian-American poet, author, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1940Thomas Harris, American author and screenwriter
- 1969Goldust, American wrestler and actor
- 1988Leland Irving, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512War of the League of Cambrai: French forces led by Gaston de Foix win the Battle of Ravenna.
- 1856Battle of Rivas: Juan Santamaría burns down the hostel where William Walker’s filibusters are holed up.
- 1876The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is organized.
- 1921Emir Abdullah establishes the first centralised government in the newly created British protectorate of Transjordan.
- 1951The Stone of Scone, the stone upon which Scottish monarchs were traditionally crowned, is found on the site of the altar of Arbroath Abbey. It had been taken by Scottish nationalist students from its place in Westminster Abbey.
- 1961The trial of Adolf Eichmann begins in Jerusalem.
- 1963Pope John XXIII issues Pacem in terris, the first encyclical addressed to all instead of to Catholics alone.
- 1965The Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965: Fifty-one tornadoes hit in six Midwestern states, killing 256 people.
- 1987The London Agreement is secretly signed between Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister Shimon Peres and King Hussein of Jordan.
- 2006Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces that Iran has successfully enriched uranium.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josef Kajetán Tyl, Peter Wingfield, Craig Saavedra, Farooq Sheikh, Enda Markey, Joel Edgerton, Anastacia, Paul Piché, Mick Jagger, Fernando del Valle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 2001 – Eleanor Worthington Cox, English actress and singer; April 18, 1977 – Cindy Taylor, Paraguayan model and actress; April 25, 1950 – Peter Jurasik, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156