Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 101st day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,045 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 476 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Joel Grey
- 1934Ron Pember
- 1947Meshach Taylor
- 1949Bernd Eichinger
- 1949Carl Franklin
- 1955Neville Staple
- 1969Cerys Matthews
- 1974Zöe Lucker
- 1981Alessandra Ambrosio
- 1984Kelli Garner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1876Ivane Javakhishvili, Georgian historian and academic (d. 1940)
- 1912John Levy, American bassist and businessman (d. 2012)
- 1949Tetsuya Takeda, Japanese singer and actor
- 1954David Perrett, Scottish psychologist and academic
- 1957Michael Card, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and radio host
- 1970Trevor Linden, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1973Jennifer Esposito, American actress and dancer
- 1979Malcolm Christie, English footballer
- 1983Jennifer Heil, Canadian skier
- 1990Thulani Serero, South African footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1079Bishop Stanislaus of Kraków is executed by order of Bolesław II of Poland.
- 1868Former Shogun Tokugawa Yoshinobu surrenders Edo Castle to Imperial forces, marking the end of the Tokugawa shogunate.
- 1951Korean War: President Harry Truman relieves General of the Army Douglas MacArthur of overall command in Korea.
- 1951The Stone of Scone, the stone upon which Scottish monarchs were traditionally crowned, is found on the site of the altar of Arbroath Abbey. It had been taken by Scottish nationalist students from its place in Westminster Abbey.
- 1952The Battle of Nanri Island takes place.
- 1963Pope John XXIII issues Pacem in terris, the first encyclical addressed to all instead of to Catholics alone.
- 1972First edition of the BBC comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue is broadcast, one of the longest-running British radio shows in history.
- 1977London Transport’s Silver Jubilee buses are launched.
- 2001The detained crew of a United States EP-3E aircraft that landed in Hainan, China after a collision with a J-8 fighter, is released.
- 2006Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces that Iran has successfully enriched uranium.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geoff Downes, Andrew Onderdonk, Tichina Arnold, Tiffany Brissette, Liberace, Bettye LaVette, Tygo Gernandt, Jack May, Richard Boden, Haley Ramm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1980 – Minori Chihara, Japanese voice actress and singer; August 7, 1977 – Vanessa Stacey, New Zealand actress; April 23, 1972 – Patricia Manterola, Mexican singer, actress, and fashion designer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 992