Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 101st day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,313 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Tris - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tris will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tris will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Donald Calthrop
- 1914Norman McLaren
- 1916Howard W. Koch
- 1940Władysław Komar
- 1946Laurie Faso
- 1949Tetsuya Takeda
- 1950Bill Irwin
- 1955Michael Callen
- 1958Stuart Adamson
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1798Macedonio Melloni, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1854)
- 1867Mark Keppel, American educator (d. 1928)
- 1940Col Firmin, Australian politician (d. 2013)
- 1949Bernd Eichinger, German director and producer (d. 2011)
- 1954Ian Redmond, Malaysian-English biologist and conservationist
- 1974Tricia Helfer, Canadian model and actress
- 1986Stephanie Pratt, American model
- 1990Dimitrios Anastasopoulos, Greek footballer
- 1994Lindsey Wixson, American model
- 1998Oliver Dillon, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1689William III and Mary II are crowned as joint sovereigns of Great Britain.
- 1909The city of Tel Aviv is founded.
- 1945World War II: American forces liberate the Buchenwald concentration camp.
- 1955The Air India Kashmir Princess is bombed and crashes in a failed assassination attempt on Zhou Enlai by the Kuomintang.
- 1957United Kingdom agrees to Singaporean self-rule.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1977London Transport’s Silver Jubilee buses are launched.
- 1990Customs officers in Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom, say they have seized what they believe to be the barrel of a massive gun on a ship bound for Iraq.
- 2011An explosion in the Minsk Metro, Belarus kills 15 people and injures 204 others.
- 2012An 8.2 magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia, off northern Sumatra at a depth of 16.4 km. A tsunami hits the island of Nias at Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Rich, Vilma Santos, Mike De Leon, Ashley Leggat, Duncan Regehr, Teal Redmann, Lino Ventura, Murat Nasyrov, Kristoffer Rygg, Gloria Pall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1981 – OJ da Juiceman, American rapper (1017 Brick Squad); September 10, 1956 – Johnnie Fingers, Irish pianist, songwriter, and producer (The Boomtown Rats); February 26, 1964 – Mark Dacascos, American actor and martial artist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168