Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,806 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 941 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Robert Harron
- 1916Movita Castaneda
- 1948Jeremy Beadle
- 1956Herbert Grönemeyer
- 1959Tracy Tormé
- 1961Magda Szubanski
- 1968Toby Gad
- 1989T. Mills
- 1993Katelyn Pippy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1705William Cookworthy, English minister and pharmacist (d. 1780)
- 1724Lyman Hall, American physician, clergyman, and politician, 16th Governor of Georgia (d. 1790)
- 1888Dan Ahearn, Irish-American long jumper and police officer (d. 1942)
- 1916Benjamin Libet, American neuropsychologist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1929Elspet Gray, Scottish actress (d. 2013)
- 1929Mukhran Machavariani, Georgian poet and educator (d. 2010)
- 1937Dennis Banks, American author and activist
- 1952Ralph Wiley, American journalist (d. 2004)
- 1971Nick Hexum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (311)
- 1991Jazz Richards, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 240Shapur I is crowned as king of the Sasanian Empire.
- 1776American Revolution: With the Halifax Resolves, the North Carolina Provincial Congress authorizes its Congressional delegation to vote for independence from Britain.
- 1934The U.S. Auto-Lite strike begins, culminating in a five-day melee between Ohio National Guard troops and 6,000 strikers and picketers.
- 1935First flight of the Bristol Blenheim.
- 1945The U.S. Ninth Army under General William H. Simpson crosses the Elbe River astride Magdeburg, and reached Tangermünde—only 50 miles from Berlin.
- 1961The Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin becomes the first human to travel into outer space and perform the first manned orbital flight, Vostok 1.
- 1970Soviet submarine K-8, carrying four nuclear torpedoes, sinks in the Bay of Biscay four days after a fire on board.
- 1999US President Bill Clinton is cited for contempt of court for giving “intentionally false statements” in a sexual harassment civil lawsuit.
- 2007A suicide bomber penetrates the Green Zone and detonates in a cafeteria within a parliament building, killing Iraqi MP Mohammed Awad and wounding more than twenty other people.
- 2014The Great Fire of Valparaíso ravages the Chilean city of Valparaíso, killing 16, displacing nearly 10,000, and destroying over 2,000 homes.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ellen Greene, Krisdayanti, Kristin Cavallari, Kim Seul-gie, Nancy Valen, Billy Varga, Leonard Rossiter, Tony Gardner, Robert Montgomery, Conny Plank.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 12, 1941.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1924 – Robert Drew, American director and producer (d. 2014); October 4, 1942 – Christopher Stone, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1995); March 23, 1959 – Philippe Volter, Belgian actor and director (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905