Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1961. It was the 15th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,721 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,240 days or 19.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 735 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 19, 1992.
If a dog named Trudie - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trudie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Trudie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Ned Miller
- 1935Jimmy Makulis
- 1940Bashir Ahmad
- 1944John Kay
- 1947David Letterman
- 1968Alicia Coppola
- 1972Şebnem Ferah
- 1978Riley Smith
- 2000Suzanna von Nathusius
View the complete list of April 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1710Caffarelli, Italian actor and singer (d. 1783)
- 1940Woodie Fryman, American baseball player (d. 2011)
- 1954John Faulkner, Australian educator and politician, 52nd Australian Minister for Defence
- 1964Mark Simmonds, English surveyor and politician
- 1966Nils-Olav Johansen, Norwegian guitarist and singer (Farmers Market)
- 1969Jörn Lenz, German footballer and manager
- 1972Dimitrios Kokotis, Greek high jumper
- 1982Easton Corbin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1985Anna-Katharina Samsel, German actress
- 1988Jessie James Decker, Italian-American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of April 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AVPIUEBERVV? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters AVPIUEBERVV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Gordian II loses the Battle of Carthage against the Numidian forces loyal to Maximinus Thrax and is killed. Gordian I, his father, commits suicide.
- 627King Edwin of Northumbria is converted to Christianity by Paulinus, bishop of York.
- 1606The Union Flag is adopted as the flag of English and Scottish ships.
- 1831Soldiers marching on the Broughton Suspension Bridge in Manchester, England cause it to collapse.
- 1861American Civil War: The war begins with Confederate forces firing on Fort Sumter, in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Fort Pillow: Confederate forces kill most of the African American soldiers that surrendered at Fort Pillow, Tennessee.
- 1865American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- 1877The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 2007A suicide bomber penetrates the Green Zone and detonates in a cafeteria within a parliament building, killing Iraqi MP Mohammed Awad and wounding more than twenty other people.
- 2014The Great Fire of Valparaíso ravages the Chilean city of Valparaíso, killing 16, displacing nearly 10,000, and destroying over 2,000 homes.
View the complete list of April 12 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jenny Seagrove, Chris Kelly, Pearl White, Alicia Fox, Josje Huisman, Choi Jin-sil, Alejandro González Iñárritu, Sonia Agarwal, Jessica Alba, Suzy Amis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 12, 1961.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th April 1961 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 12, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 14, 1945. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blue Moon by The Marcels as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 12th April 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 12, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 102nd day of 1961
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 15th Wednesday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 194 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,721 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,240 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 735
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 19, 1992
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 12, 1988 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 14, 1945 (-171)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Blue Moon by The Marcels (April 17, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.IV.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1952 – Jeff Goldblum, American actor, singer, and producer; November 27, 1911 – David Merrick, American director and producer (d. 2000); July 24, 1921 – Giuseppe Di Stefano, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,017