Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,358 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 622 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Mic - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mic will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mic will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Robert Harron
- 1928Hardy Krüger
- 1929Elspet Gray
- 1942Frank Bank
- 1950David Cassidy
- 1951Tom Noonan
- 1971Eyal Golan
- 1979Claire Danes
- 1985Olga Seryabkina
- 1988Jessie James Decker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1869Henri Désiré Landru, French serial killer (d. 1922)
- 1925Ned Miller, American singer-songwriter
- 1942Jacob Zuma, South African politician, 4th President of South Africa
- 1947Alex Briley, American singer (Village People)
- 1947Wayne Northrop, American actor
- 1954Steve Stevaert, Belgian businessman and politician, Governor of Limburg (d. 2015)
- 1956Herbert Grönemeyer, German singer-songwriter and actor
- 1978Cheeming Boey, Singaporean-Malaysian illustrator
- 1979Claire Danes, American actress and producer
- 1986Matt McGorry, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1606The Union Flag is adopted as the flag of English and Scottish ships.
- 1910SMS Zrínyi, one of the last pre-dreadnought battleships built by the Austro-Hungarian Navy, is launched.
- 1934The U.S. Auto-Lite strike begins, culminating in a five-day melee between Ohio National Guard troops and 6,000 strikers and picketers.
- 1955The polio vaccine, developed by Dr. Jonas Salk, is declared safe and effective.
- 1961The Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin becomes the first human to travel into outer space and perform the first manned orbital flight, Vostok 1.
- 1980Samuel Doe takes control of Liberia in a coup d'état, ending over 130 years of minority Americo-Liberian rule over the country.
- 1990Jim Gary’s “Twentieth Century Dinosaurs” exhibition opens at the Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. He is the only sculptor ever invited to present a solo exhibition there.
- 1999US President Bill Clinton is cited for contempt of court for giving “intentionally false statements” in a sexual harassment civil lawsuit.
- 2010A train derails near Merano, Italy, after running into a landslide, causing nine deaths and injuring 28 people.
- 2014The Great Fire of Valparaíso ravages the Chilean city of Valparaíso, killing 16, displacing nearly 10,000, and destroying over 2,000 homes.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ola Svensson, Nobuhiko Okamoto, Clive Dunn, Olga Tañón, Masashi Sada, Donita Sparks, Vera-Ellen, Hitomi Kuroki, Daniel Baldwin, Chico Marx.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honey by Bobby Goldsboro as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1425. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1968 – Carnie Wilson, American singer-songwriter and actress (Wilson Phillips); September 6, 1978 – Marlen Angelidou, Greek singer-songwriter and actress (Hi-5); April 20, 1983 – Miranda Kerr, Australian model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,223