Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,836 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 367 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Avari - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Avari will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Avari will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Jimmy Makulis
- 1950David Cassidy
- 1958J. Alexander
- 1965Tom O'Brien
- 1971Eyal Golan
- 1971Shannen Doherty
- 1978Guy Berryman
- 1985Hitomi Yoshizawa
- 1989T. Mills
- 1993Katelyn Pippy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1901Lowell Stockman, American farmer and politician (d. 1962)
- 1914Armen Alchian, American economist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1917Robert Manzon, French racing driver (d. 2015)
- 1925Evelyn Berezin, American computer scientist and engineer
- 1930Manuel Neri, American sculptor and painter
- 1952Gary Soto, American author and poet
- 1957Greg Child, Australian mountaineer and author
- 1968Ott, English musician and record producer
- 1983Genta Ismajli, Kosovan-Albanian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1986Marcel Granollers, Spanish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1820Alexander Ypsilantis is declared leader of Filiki Eteria, a secret organization to overthrow Ottoman rule over Greece.
- 1928The Bremen, a German Junkers W 33 type aircraft, takes off for the first successful transatlantic aeroplane flight from east to west.
- 1934The strongest surface wind gust in the world at the time of 231 mph, is measured on the summit of Mount Washington, New Hampshire. It has since been surpassed.
- 1937Sir Frank Whittle ground-tests the first jet engine designed to power an aircraft, at Rugby, England.
- 1945The U.S. Ninth Army under General William H. Simpson crosses the Elbe River astride Magdeburg, and reached Tangermünde—only 50 miles from Berlin.
- 1955The polio vaccine, developed by Dr. Jonas Salk, is declared safe and effective.
- 1981The first launch of a Space Shuttle (Columbia) takes place - the STS-1 mission.
- 1998An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
- 2002A suicide bomber blows herself up at the entrance to Jerusalem’s Mahane Yehuda Market, killing 7 and wounding 104.
- 2014The Great Fire of Valparaíso ravages the Chilean city of Valparaíso, killing 16, displacing nearly 10,000, and destroying over 2,000 homes.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lauri Pedaja, Sean Mackin, George Rose, Bob Grant, Luisa Casati, Eric Benét, Ben Affleck, Robbie Amell, Gaku Hamada, Graham Chapman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1945 – Katharine Houghton, American actress and playwright; November 14, 1972 – Edyta Górniak, Polish singer; April 19, 1974 – Akara Amarttayakul, Thai actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,295