Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 106th day of the year 1921. It was the 16th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,028 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,009 days or 32.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 23, 1952.
If a dog named Samuel - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Samuel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Samuel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Gerard McLarnon
- 1921Peter Ustinov
- 1927Edie Adams
- 1934Robert Stigwood
- 1947Gerry Rafferty
- 1951Mordechai Ben David
- 1961Doris Dragović
- 1976Shu Qi
- 1977Tameka Empson
- 1990Jules Sitruk
View the complete list of April 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1865Harry Chauvel, Australian general (d. 1945)
- 1890Fred Root, English cricketer and umpire (d. 1954)
- 1919Thomas Willmore, English geometer and academic (d. 2005)
- 1923Arch A. Moore, Jr., American sergeant, lawyer, and politician, 28th Governor of West Virginia (d. 2015)
- 1951David Nutt, English psychiatrist and academic
- 1952Nick Young, English lawyer and activist
- 1963Saleem Malik, Pakistani cricketer
- 1971Natasha Zvereva, Belarusian tennis player
- 1975Sean Maher, American actor
- 1980Paul London, American wrestler
View the complete list of April 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hazel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1746The Battle of Culloden is fought between the French-supported Jacobites and the British Hanoverian forces commanded by William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland, in Scotland. After the battle many highland traditions were banned and the Highlands of Scotland were cleared of inhabitants.
- 1881In Dodge City, Kansas, Bat Masterson fights his last gun battle.
- 1894Manchester City F.C. was formed from Ardwick A.F.C.
- 1917Vladimir Lenin returns to Petrograd, Russia from exile in Switzerland.
- 1947Texas City disaster: An explosion on board a freighter in port causes the city of Texas City, Texas, to catch fire, killing almost 600.
- 1953Queen Elizabeth II launches the Royal Yacht HMY Britannia.
- 1963Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. pens his Letter from Birmingham Jail while incarcerated in Birmingham, Alabama for protesting against segregation.
- 1972Apollo program: The launch of Apollo 16 from Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 2012The Pulitzer Prize winners were announced, it was the first time since 1977 that no book won the Fiction Prize.
- 2012The trial for Anders Behring Breivik, the perpetrator of the 2011 Norway attacks, begins in Oslo, Norway.
View the complete list of April 16 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Koo Stark, Jack Barry, Patrick Hernandez, Jacqueline Pirie, Hirini Melbourne, Lou Monte, August Schellenberg, Sissy Spacek, Jeremy Sims, Richard Boone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 16, 1921.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th April 1921 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 3, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 12, 1946. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 16, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 106th day of 1921
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 16th Saturday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 132 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,028 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,009 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,220
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 23, 1952
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: July 3, 1928 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 12, 1946 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.IV.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1974 – Christian Burns, English singer-songwriter (BBMak); February 6, 1941 – Gigi Perreau, American actress; September 24, 1922 – Ettore Bastianini, Italian actor and singer (d. 1967).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919