Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 108th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,309 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jean Richard
- 1936Roger Graef
- 1962Poonam Dhillon
- 1968David Hewlett
- 1972Eli Roth
- 1973Jad Abumrad
- 1979Ethan Cohn
- 1981Mai Hoshimura
- 1983Reeve Carney
- 1988Anagabriela Espinoza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1904Pigmeat Markham, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1981)
- 1919Virginia O'Brien, American actress and singer (d. 2001)
- 1927Charles Pasqua, French businessman and politician, French Minister of the Interior (d. 2015)
- 1935Jerry Dexter, American voice actor (d. 2013)
- 1969Sayako Kuroda, Japanese daughter of Akihito
- 1973Brady Clark, American baseball player
- 1973Haile Gebrselassie, Ethiopian runner
- 1980Robyn Regehr, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Samantha Jade, Australian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1990Jake Howells, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1518Bona Sforza is crowned as queen consort of Poland.
- 1775American Revolution: The British advancement by sea begins; Paul Revere and other riders warn the countryside of the troop movements.
- 1880An F4 tornado strikes Marshfield, Missouri, killing 99 people and injuring 100.
- 1915French pilot Roland Garros is shot down and glides to a landing on the German side of the lines during World War I.
- 1923Yankee Stadium, “The House that Ruth Built”, opens.
- 1936The first Champions Day is celebrated in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1942Pierre Laval becomes Prime Minister of Vichy France.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
- 2007A series of bombings, two of them being suicides, occur in Baghdad, killing 198 and injuring 251.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rondell Sheridan, Rye Rye, Tom Donahue, India Hicks, Dick Button, Alexa Chung, Parminder Nagra, Thurl Bailey, Kip Pardue, Ed Helms.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 18, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come Softly to Me by The Fleetwoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1951 – Michael Keaton, American actor and producer; January 6, 1926 – Mickey Hargitay, Hungarian-American actor and bodybuilder (d. 2006); October 30, 1970 – Christine Bersola-Babao, Filipino journalist and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079