Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 108th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,223 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Zeki Alasya
- 1961Grandmaster Caz
- 1976Kevin Rankin
- 1977Cindy Taylor
- 1982Franzen Fajardo
- 1984America Ferrera
- 1988Anagabriela Espinoza
- 1989Alia Shawkat
- 1989Jessica Jung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1666Jean-Féry Rebel, French violinist and composer (d. 1747)
- 1946Jean-François Balmer, Swiss actor
- 1947Kathy Acker, American author and poet (d. 1997)
- 1963Conan O'Brien, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and talk show host
- 1966Trine Hattestad, Norwegian javelin thrower
- 1970Tatiana Stefanidou, Greek journalist and talk show host
- 1975Jeong Jae-heon, South Korean voice actor
- 1976Sean Maguire, English actor and singer
- 1985Łukasz Fabiański, Polish footballer
- 1986Billy Butler, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1864Battle of Dybbøl: A Prussian-Austrian army defeats Denmark and gains control of Schleswig. Denmark surrenders the province in the following peace settlement.
- 1880An F4 tornado strikes Marshfield, Missouri, killing 99 people and injuring 100.
- 1923Yankee Stadium, “The House that Ruth Built”, opens.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1942Pierre Laval becomes Prime Minister of Vichy France.
- 1946The International Court of Justice holds its inaugural meeting in The Hague, Netherlands.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1961The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, a cornerstone of modern international relations, is adopted.
- 1981The longest professional baseball game is begun in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. The game is suspended at 4:00 the next morning and finally completed on June 23.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicholas Hoult, Greg Dulli, Ayaka, Alexandra Dowling, Show Aikawa, Emily Bauer, James Brown, Jullie, Nellie McKay, Yujiro Shirakawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 18, 1959.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come Softly to Me by The Fleetwoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1950 – Gary Graham, American actor and producer; February 6, 1944 – Michael Tucker, American actor; May 8, 1957 – Rino Katase, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945