Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 108th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,518 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 729 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Elliot - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elliot will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Elliot will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
- 1931Bill Miles
- 1935Jerry Dexter
- 1971Fredro Starr
- 1974Mark Tremonti
- 1975Jeong Jae-heon
- 1980Carolina Crescentini
- 1980Priit Võigemast
- 1985Sukollawat Kanarot
- 1989Jessica Jung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1666Jean-Féry Rebel, French violinist and composer (d. 1747)
- 1877Vicente Sotto, Filipino lawyer and politician (d. 1950)
- 1919Virginia O'Brien, American actress and singer (d. 2001)
- 1928Otto Piene, German sculptor and academic (d. 2014)
- 1940Jaak Lipso, Estonian basketball player and coach
- 1961Kelly Hansen, American singer-songwriter (Foreigner and Hurricane)
- 1970Saad Hariri, Saudi Arabian-Lebanese businessman and politician, 66th Prime Minister of Lebanon
- 1985Łukasz Fabiański, Polish footballer
- 1988Alexander Hauck, South African-German rugby player
- 1990Britt Robertson, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1025Bolesław Chrobry is crowned in Gniezno, becoming the first King of Poland.
- 1506The cornerstone of the current St. Peter’s Basilica is laid.
- 1831The University of Alabama is founded.
- 1864Battle of Dybbøl: A Prussian-Austrian army defeats Denmark and gains control of Schleswig. Denmark surrenders the province in the following peace settlement.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1936The first Champions Day is celebrated in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1942Pierre Laval becomes Prime Minister of Vichy France.
- 1942World War II: The Doolittle Raid on Japan. Tokyo, Yokohama, Kobe and Nagoya are bombed.
- 1983A suicide bomber destroys the United States embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing 63 people.
- 1992General Abdul Rashid Dostum revolts against President Mohammad Najibullah of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and allies with Ahmad Shah Massoud to capture Kabul.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy Kirk, Norris Church Mailer, Kyle Jean-Baptiste, Arlene Martel, Bill Romanowski, George Baker, L, Sarah Connor, Jonny Diaz, Leo Goeke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 18, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come Softly to Me by The Fleetwoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1928 – Steve Dodd, Australian actor and composer (d. 2014); March 4, 1913 – Taos Amrouche, Algerian singer and author (d. 1976); August 5, 1921 – Terry Becker, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,182