Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 109th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,717 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 363 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jean Richard
- 1936Roger Graef
- 1963Eric McCormack
- 1974Millie Corretjer
- 1976Jo Gibb
- 1976Sean Maguire
- 1979Kourtney Kardashian
- 1985Jessica Lu
- 1986Eleanor James
- 1987Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1838Paul-Émile Lecoq de Boisbaudran, French chemist and academic (d. 1912)
- 1928Karl Josef Becker, German cardinal and theologian (d. 2015)
- 1942Steve Blass, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1950Tina Chow, American model and jewelry designer (d. 1992)
- 1980Rabiu Afolabi, Nigerian footballer and manager
- 1984Red Bryant, American football player
- 1987Brett Deledio, Australian footballer
- 1987Danny Guthrie, English footballer
- 1992Chloe Bennet, American actress and singer
- 1994Moisés Arias, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 796King Æthelred I of Northumbria is murdered in Corbridge by a group led by his ealdormen, Ealdred and Wada. The patrician Osbald is placed on the throne, but is within 27 days abdicated.
- 1506The cornerstone of the current St. Peter’s Basilica is laid.
- 1689Bostonians rise up in rebellion against Sir Edmund Andros.
- 1857“The Spirits Book” by Allan Kardec is published, marking the birth of Spiritualism in France.
- 1864Battle of Dybbøl: A Prussian-Austrian army defeats Denmark and gains control of Schleswig. Denmark surrenders the province in the following peace settlement.
- 1909Joan of Arc is beatified in Rome.
- 1930BBC reported there was no news, then played out with piano music.
- 1949The keel for the aircraft carrier USS United States is laid down at Newport News Drydock and Shipbuilding. However, construction is canceled five days later, resulting in the Revolt of the Admirals.
- 1955Twenty-nine nations meet at Bandung, Indonesia, for the first Asian-African Conference.
- 2014Sixteen people are killed in an avalanche on Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Poncie Ponce, Kevin Cheng, Maria Anna Adamberger, Ricky Sekhon, Robin Weigert, Miou-Miou, Earle Hyman, Crispian Mills, Irene Ryan, Ben Foster.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 18, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Where Do Broken Hearts Go by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 23, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1968 – Kyle Eastwood, American actor, singer, and bass player; November 6, 1965 – Valérie Benguigui, French actress and director (d. 2013); September 19, 1927 – Nick Massi, American singer and bass player (The Four Seasons and Four Lovers) (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070