Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 109th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,780 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 365 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Gabriel Axel
- 1919Vondell Darr
- 1930Clive Revill
- 1946Skip Spence
- 1958Karen Mayo-Chandler
- 1962Poonam Dhillon
- 1968David Hewlett
- 1977Anna Fegi
- 1987Cara Mia Wayans
- 1992Chloe Bennet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1917Frederica of Hanover (d. 1981)
- 1917Ty LaForest, Canadian-American baseball player (d. 1947)
- 1918Gabriel Axel, Danish-French actor, director, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1950Paul Callery, Australian footballer
- 1964Jim Ellison, American singer-songwriter (Material Issue) (d. 1996)
- 1969Keith DeCandido, American author
- 1971David Tennant, Scottish actor and singer
- 1977Cindy Taylor, Paraguayan model and actress
- 1988Anagabriela Espinoza, Mexican model, Miss International 2009
- 1989Jessica Jung, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls’ Generation)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1738Real Academia de la Historia (“Royal Academy of History”) is founded in Madrid.
- 1807The Harwich ferry disaster occurred near the North Sea port of Harwich on the Essex coast (England) in which 60-90 people drowned during the capsizing of a small ferry boat.
- 1848American victory at the battle of Cerro Gordo opens the way for invasion of Mexico.
- 1902Quetzaltenango, the second largest city of Guatemala, is destroyed by an earthquake.
- 1906An earthquake and fire destroy much of San Francisco, California.
- 1912The Cunard liner RMS Carpathia brings 705 survivors from the RMS Titanic to New York City.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1936The first Champions Day is celebrated in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1954Gamal Abdel Nasser seizes power in Egypt.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Bunnell, Charles Berling, Julie Condra, Miyoko Akaza, Silvia Navarro, Jerry Orbach, Greg Errico, Susan Hanson, Anja Garbarek, Chris Blackwell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 18, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Where Do Broken Hearts Go by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 23, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1967 – Emma Anderson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lush and Sing-Sing); March 29, 1943 – Chad Allan, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Guess Who and Brave Belt); July 17, 1983 – Sarah Jones, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,142