Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of April 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 20, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 110th day of the year 2003. It was the 16th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,148 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,049 days or 5.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 27, 2034.
If a dog named Kingston - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kingston will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kingston will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Nina Foch
- 1928Arvo Kruusement
- 1943Edie Sedgwick
- 1947Ken Scott
- 1961Konstantin Lavronenko
- 1961Mike Pniewski
- 1962Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf
- 1968J.D. Roth
- 1982Jacqueline Govaert
- 1987John Patrick Amedori
View the complete list of April 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 20.
- 1882Holland Smith, American general (d. 1967)
- 1946Diane Elson, English sociologist and academic
- 1956Beatrice Ask, Swedish politician, Swedish Minister for Justice
- 1961Mike Pniewski, American actor and public speaker
- 1966David Chalmers, Australian philosopher and academic
- 1980Gunta Baško, Latvian basketball player
- 1983Yuri van Gelder, Dutch gymnast
- 1984Edixon Perea, Colombian footballer
- 1985Brent Seabrook, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Brandon Belt, American baseball player
View the complete list of April 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Geneva’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534Jacques Cartier begins his first voyage to what is today the east coast of Canada, the island of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- 1752Start of Konbaung–Hanthawaddy War, a new phase in the Burmese Civil War (1740–57).
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Siege of Boston begins, following the battles at Lexington and Concord.
- 1789George Washington arrives at Grays Ferry, Philadelphia while en route to Manhattan for his inauguration
- 1809Two Austrian army corps in Bavaria are defeated by a First French Empire army led by Napoleon at the Battle of Abensberg on the second day of a four-day campaign that ended in a French victory.
- 1810The Governor of Caracas declares independence from Spain.
- 1914Nineteen men, women, and children die in the Ludlow Massacre during a Colorado coal-miner’s strike.
- 1945World War II: Führerbunker: Adolf Hitler makes his last trip to the surface to award Iron Crosses to boy soldiers of the Hitler Youth.
- 1980Climax of Berber Spring in Algeria as hundreds of Berber political activists are arrested.
- 2010The Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explodes in the Gulf of Mexico, killing eleven workers and beginning an oil spill that would last six months.
View the complete list of April 20 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 20, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hiroshi Tsuchida, Rob Brydon, Pierre Blanchar, Steve Bastoni, Frances Bavier, Jane Randolph, Chris Evans, Daryl Blonder, Flip Mark, Blake Judd.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 20 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 20, 2003.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aries, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th April 2003 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 6, 1980. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 26, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 20th April 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 20, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 110th day of 2003
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 16th Sunday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 62 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,148 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,049 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 208
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 27, 2034
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 1998 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 6, 1980 (-126)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: In Da Club by 50 Cent (April 26, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.IV.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1981 – Toccara Jones, American model and actress; September 19, 1951 – Daniel Lanois, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; August 10, 1982 – Devon Aoki, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,159