Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1918 was a Monday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,642 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,214 days or 33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,241 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 29, 1949.
If a dog named Mahalski - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mahalski will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mahalski will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Laurel Aitken
- 1939Ann Mitchell
- 1940Marie-José Nat
- 1942Denis Lill
- 1955Johnnie To
- 1958Ken Olandt
- 1959Catherine Mary Stewart
- 1960Tatiana Thumbtzen
- 1964Estelle Asmodelle
- 1965Fikret Kuşkan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1899Vladimir Nabokov, Russian-Swiss entomologist, author, and critic (d. 1977)
- 1910Norman Steenrod, American mathematician and academic (d. 1971)
- 1922Charles Mingus, American bassist, composer, and bandleader (d. 1979)
- 1943Keith Crisco, American businessman and politician (d. 2014)
- 1945Gopalkrishna Gandhi, Indian civil servant and politician, 22nd Governor of West Bengal
- 1966Jeffrey Dean Morgan, American actor
- 1967Sherri Shepherd, American comedian, actress, and talk show host
- 1971Ingo Rademacher, German-Australian actor
- 1973Christopher Sabat, American voice actor, director, and producer
- 1997Jekalyn Carr, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The USS Nashville captures a Spanish merchant ship.
- 1915The use of poison gas in World War I escalates when chlorine gas is released as a chemical weapon in the Second Battle of Ypres.
- 1944The 1st Air Commando Group using Sikorsky R-4 helicopters stage the first use of helicopters in combat with combat search and rescue operations in the China Burma India Theater.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: Haifa, a major port of Israel, is captured from Arab forces.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its first season.
- 1970The first Earth Day is celebrated.
- 1983The German magazine Stern claims that the “Hitler Diaries” had been found in wreckage in East Germany; the diaries are subsequently revealed to be forgeries.
- 1997The Japanese embassy hostage crisis ends in Lima, Peru.
- 2005Japan’s Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi apologizes for Japan’s war record.
- 2013Six people die in a shooting in Belgorod, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dean O'Gorman, John Mooney, Nicole Uysiuseng, Tanita Tikaram, Lesley Manville, K. T. Oslin, Denny Wright, Jessica Calvello, Valerie Simpson, Waka Inoue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 22, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1983 – Mithra Jin, South Korean rapper (Epik High); August 27, 1967 – Ogie Alcasid, Filipino singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; May 15, 1914 – Norrie Paramor, English composer, producer, and conductor (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,284