Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1923 was a Sunday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1923. It was the 16th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,750 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,917 days or 32.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 29, 1954.
If a dog named Sislo - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sislo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sislo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Kaneto Shindo
- 1936Glen Campbell
- 1945Demetrio Stratos
- 1946John Waters
- 1958Ken Olandt
- 1959Musa Uzunlar
- 1966Dana Barron
- 1966Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- 1979Daniel Johns
- 1993Ryu Hwa-young
View the complete list of April 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1891Vittorio Jano, Italian engineer (d. 1965)
- 1914Jan de Hartog, Dutch-American author and playwright (d. 2002)
- 1918Mickey Vernon, American baseball player and coach (d. 2008)
- 1939Ray Guy, Canadian journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1966Kimberley Dahme, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boston)
- 1968Zarley Zalapski, Canadian-Swiss ice hockey player
- 1978Matt Orford, Australian rugby player
- 1985Kseniya Simonova, Ukrainian painter and sculptor
- 1987David Luiz, Brazilian footballer
- 1993Ryu Hwa-young, South Korean rapper, dancer, and actress (T-ara)
View the complete list of April 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RHIOVBCEYMOEZ? Check your answers here: Words with these letters RHIOVBCEYMOEZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Year of the Six Emperors: The Roman Senate outlaws emperor Maximinus Thrax for his bloodthirsty proscriptions in Rome and nominates two of its members, Pupienus and Balbinus, to the throne.
- 1809The second day of the Battle of Eckmühl: The Austrian army is defeated by the First French Empire army led by Napoleon and driven over the Danube in Regensburg.
- 1836Texas Revolution: A day after the Battle of San Jacinto, forces under Texas General Sam Houston identify Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna among the captives of the battle when one of his fellow captives mistakenly gives away his identity.
- 1864The U.S. Congress passes the Coinage Act of 1864 that mandates that the inscription In God We Trust be placed on all coins minted as United States currency.
- 1876The first game in the history of the National League was played at the Jefferson Street Grounds in Philadelphia. This game is often pointed to as the beginning of the MLB.
- 1969British yachtsman Sir Robin Knox-Johnston wins the Sunday Times Golden Globe Race and completes the first solo non-stop circumnavigation of the world.
- 2000In a pre-dawn raid, federal agents seize six-year-old Elián González from his relatives’ home in Miami.
- 2004Two fuel trains collide in Ryongchon, North Korea, killing up to 150 people.
- 2008The United States Air Force retires the remaining F-117 Nighthawk aircraft in service.
- 2013The Royal Canadian Mounted Police arrest and charge two men with plotting to disrupt a Toronto area train service in a plot claimed to be backed by Al-Qaeda elements.
View the complete list of April 22 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martha Tilton, Nicole Tubiola, Jung Jin-young, Danny John-Jules, Nokie Edwards, Mike De Leon, Michael Sheen, Yunho, Narsha, Ryusei Yokohama.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 22, 1923.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd April 1923 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 4, 1948. Your score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 22, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 112nd day of 1923
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 16th Sunday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 45 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,750 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,917 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,211
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 29, 1954
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1934 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 4, 1948 (-102)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.IV.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1935 – Ted Bessell, American actor and director (d. 1996); December 2, 1952 – Rob Mounsey, American keyboard player, composer, and producer (Joe Cool); October 24, 1952 – Mark Gray, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Exile).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,043