Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of April 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 25, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 115th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,438 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 624 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Mort Weisinger
- 1925Kay E. Kuter
- 1930Paul Mazursky
- 1940Al Pacino
- 1950Peter Jurasik
- 1953Ron Clements
- 1955Parviz Parastui
- 1959Clarissa Burt
- 1971Sara Baras
- 1988Sara Paxton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 25.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 25.
- 1873Walter de la Mare, English poet and author (d. 1956)
- 1905George Nepia, New Zealand rugby player and referee (d. 1986)
- 1943Tony Christie, English singer-songwriter and actor
- 1945Stu Cook, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Creedence Clearwater Revival and Southern Pacific)
- 1966Diego Domínguez, Argentinian-Italian rugby player
- 1970Steve Tovar, American football player and coach
- 1971Trygve Seim, Norwegian saxophonist
- 1981Anja Pärson, Swedish skier
- 1982Brian Barton, American baseball player
- 1982Monty Panesar, English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 775The Battle of Bagrevand puts an end to an Armenian rebellion against the Abbasid Caliphate. Muslim control over Transcaucasia is solidified and its Islamization begins, while several major Armenian nakharar families lose power and their remnants flee to the Byzantine Empire.
- 1134The name Zagreb was mentioned for the first time in the Felician Charter relating to the establishment of the Zagreb Bishopric around 1094.
- 1792Highwayman Nicolas J. Pelletier becomes the first person executed by guillotine.
- 1829Charles Fremantle arrives in HMS Challenger off the coast of modern-day Western Australia prior to declaring the Swan River Colony for the United Kingdom.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The United States declares war on Spain.
- 1945The last German troops retreat from Finland’s soil in Lapland, ending the Lapland War. Military acts of Second World War end in Finland.
- 1951Korean War: Assaulting Chinese forces are forced to withdraw after heavy fighting with UN forces, primarily made up of Australian and Canadian troops, at the Battle of Kapyong.
- 1965Teenage sniper Michael Andrew Clark kills three and wounds six others shooting from a hilltop along Highway 101 just south of Santa Maria, California.
- 1983American schoolgirl Samantha Smith is invited to visit the Soviet Union by its leader Yuri Andropov after he read her letter in which she expressed fears about nuclear war.
- 2005The final piece of the Obelisk of Axum is returned to Ethiopia after being stolen by the invading Italian army in 1937.
View the complete list of historical events for April 25.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 25 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Mercer, Danay García, Myolie Wu, Donald P. Bellisario, Gregory Carroll, Henri Salvador, Ken Norton, Randy Vasquez, Ana Mulvoy-Ten, Lori Petty.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 25 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 25, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Somethin’ Stupid by Nancy Sinatra and Frank Sinatra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 29, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1943 – Gary Burghoff, American actor and singer; March 13, 1987 – Rosela Gjylbegu, Albanian singer; March 11, 1945 – Tricia O'Neil, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203