Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of April 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 29, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 119th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,909 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Pepita - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pepita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Tino Rossi
- 1912Richard Carlson
- 1933Willie Nelson
- 1957Daniel Day-Lewis
- 1967Master P
- 1969Paul Adelstein
- 1970China Forbes
- 1970Uma Thurman
- 1980Kian Egan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 29.
- 1762Jean-Baptiste Jourdan, French general and politician, French Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1833)
- 1818Alexander II of Russia (d. 1881)
- 1872Harry Payne Whitney, American businessman and lawyer (d. 1930)
- 1922Helmut Krackowizer, Austrian motorcycle racer and journalist (d. 2001)
- 1931Frank Auerbach, German-English painter and academic
- 1947Serge Bernier, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1956Ketil Stokkan, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Zoo)
- 1964Melody Barnes, American lawyer
- 1976Jay Orpin, Swedish-Finnish songwriter and producer
- 1992Emilio Orozco, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Swedish War of Liberation: Swedish troops under Gustav Vasa defeat a Danish force under Didrik Slagheck in the Battle of Västerås and soon capture the city of Västerås. The Danish-held castle, however, does not surrender to the Swedes until 31 January the following year, after a nine-month siege.
- 1770James Cook arrives at and names Botany Bay, Australia.
- 1862American Civil War: New Orleans falls to Union forces under Admiral David Farragut.
- 1916Easter Rising: Martial law in Ireland is lifted and the rebellion is officially over with the surrender of Irish nationalists to British authorities in Dublin.
- 1944World War II: British agent Nancy Wake, a leading figure in the French Resistance and the Gestapo’s most wanted person, parachutes back into France to become a liaison between London and the local maquis group.
- 1945The Dachau concentration camp is liberated by United States troops.
- 1946Father Divine, a controversial religious leader who claims to be God, marries the much-younger Edna Rose Ritchings, a celebrated anniversary in the International Peace Mission movement.
- 1951Tibetan delegates to the Central People’s Government arrive in Beijing and draft a Seventeen Point Agreement for Chinese sovereignty and Tibetan autonomy.
- 1968The controversial musical Hair, a product of the hippie counter-culture and sexual revolution of the 1960s, opens at the Biltmore Theatre on Broadway, with its song becoming anthems of the anti-Vietnam War movement.
- 1975Vietnam War: The North Vietnamese Army completes its capture of all parts of South Vietnamese-held Trường Sa Islands.
View the complete list of historical events for April 29.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 29 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lil Zane, Hugh O'Connor, Melissa Ferrick, Stephan Jenkins, Kousei Amano, Tom Davis, Anthimos Ananiadis, Bernie Tormé, Alex Hirsch, Ryan Ochoa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 29 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 29, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1993 – Ryoma Takeuchi, Japanese actor and model; September 1, 1973 – Rieko Miura, Japanese singer and actress (Coco); April 18, 1974 – Millie Corretjer, Puerto Rican singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,331