Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of April 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 29, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 119th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,057 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Neca - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Neca will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Neca will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Tino Rossi
- 1935April Ashley
- 1936April Stevens
- 1955Leslie Jordan
- 1956Ketil Stokkan
- 1961Fumihiko Tachiki
- 1975Ziynet Sali
- 1981Tom Smith
- 1991Mariya Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 29.
- 1919Gérard Oury, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1925Iwao Takamoto, American animator, director, and producer (d. 2007)
- 1936Lane Smith, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1954Jake Burton Carpenter, American snowboarder and businessman, founded Burton Snowboards
- 1958Ramachandra Guha, Indian historian and author
- 1969Paul Adelstein, American actor and director
- 1970China Forbes, American singer-songwriter (Pink Martini)
- 1973Martin Kesici, German singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Tony Armas, Jr., Venezuelan baseball player
- 1989Domagoj Vida, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1882The “Elektromote”, forerunner of the trolleybus, is tested by Ernst Werner von Siemens in Berlin.
- 1916Easter Rising: Martial law in Ireland is lifted and the rebellion is officially over with the surrender of Irish nationalists to British authorities in Dublin.
- 1945World War II: Start of Operation Manna.
- 1945World War II: The German army in Italy unconditionally surrenders to the Allies.
- 1953The first U.S. experimental 3D television broadcast showed an episode of Space Patrol on Los Angeles ABC affiliate KECA-TV.
- 1968The controversial musical Hair, a product of the hippie counter-culture and sexual revolution of the 1960s, opens at the Biltmore Theatre on Broadway, with its song becoming anthems of the anti-Vietnam War movement.
- 1974Watergate scandal: United States President Richard Nixon announces the release of edited transcripts of White House tape recordings relating to the scandal.
- 1975Vietnam War: The North Vietnamese Army completes its capture of all parts of South Vietnamese-held Trường Sa Islands.
- 1991A cyclone strikes the Chittagong district of southeastern Bangladesh with winds of around 155 mph, killing at least 138,000 people and leaving as many as ten million homeless.
- 2004Oldsmobile builds its final car ending 107 years of production.
View the complete list of historical events for April 29.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 29 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katya Shchekina, Theo Trebs, Evelyn Preer, Andrée Lachapelle, Lorraine Kelly, Kaori Momoi, Bill Pullman, Keith Richards, Nikki Gil, Jennifer Peña.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 29 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 29, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1997 – Asa Butterfield, English actor; October 8, 1960 – Rano Karno, Indonesian actor and politician; June 13, 1976 – Kym Marsh, English singer-songwriter and actress (Hear'Say).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,187