Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of April 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 29, 1922 was a Saturday and it was the 119th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,727 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Tino Rossi
- 1924Zizi Jeanmaire
- 1945Catherine Lara
- 1967Master P
- 1970Uma Thurman
- 1971Tamara Johnson-George
- 1973Martin Kesici
- 1983Yuriko Shiratori
- 1984Taylor Cole
- 1991Cole Vosbury
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 29.
- 1854Henri Poincaré, French mathematician, physicist, and engineer (d. 1912)
- 1942Rennie Fritchie, Baroness Fritchie, English civil servant and academic
- 1951John Holmes, English diplomat, British Ambassador to France
- 1960Robert J. Sawyer, Canadian author and academic
- 1963Rajneesh Narula, English economist and academic
- 1975Eric Koston, Thai-American skateboarder
- 1975Ziynet Sali, Cypriot singer
- 1986Viljar Veski, Estonian basketball player
- 1987Sara Errani, Italian tennis player
- 1994Christina Shakovets, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1091Battle of Levounion: The Pechenegs are defeated by Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos.
- 1386Battle of the Vikhra River: The Principality of Smolensk is defeated by the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and becomes its vassal.
- 1483Gran Canaria, the main island of the Canary Islands is conquered by the Kingdom of Castile.
- 1770James Cook arrives at and names Botany Bay, Australia.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: British and French ships clash in the Battle of Fort Royal off the coast of Martinique.
- 1832Évariste Galois is released from prison.
- 1862American Civil War: New Orleans falls to Union forces under Admiral David Farragut.
- 1882The “Elektromote”, forerunner of the trolleybus, is tested by Ernst Werner von Siemens in Berlin.
- 1986A fire at the Central library of the City of Los Angeles Public Library damages or destroys 400,000 books and other items.
- 1997The Chemical Weapons Convention of 1993 enters into force, outlawing the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons by its signatories.
View the complete list of historical events for April 29.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 29 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tsuru Aoki, Matthew Kelly, Dave Aizer, DJ Babu, Marguerite Piazza, Jen Ledger, Ciarán Hinds, Miriam Margolyes, Atsushi Maruyama, Slim Dunlap.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 29 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 29, 1922.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1984 – Max Bemis, American singer-songwriter (Say Anything, Two Tongues, and Max Bemis and the Painful Splits); September 27, 1936 – Gordon Honeycombe, English actor, playwright, and author (d. 2015); June 2, 1968 – Beetlejuice, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885