Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of April 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 29, 1952 was a Tuesday and it was the 120th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,914 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 810 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935April Ashley
- 1955Leslie Jordan
- 1957Geoffrey Gould
- 1961Fumihiko Tachiki
- 1970China Forbes
- 1971Siniša Vuco
- 1979Sam Jones III
- 1982Kate Nauta
- 1986Crystal Harris
- 1986Renee Alway
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 29.
- 1784Samuel Turell Armstrong, American publisher and politician, 14th Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1850)
- 1876Zewditu I of Ethiopia (d. 1930)
- 1908Jack Williamson, American author and academic (d. 2006)
- 1917Celeste Holm, American actress and singer (d. 2012)
- 1928Carl Gardner, American singer (The Coasters) (d. 2011)
- 1955Gino Quilico, Canadian singer
- 1964Federico Castelluccio, Italian-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Peter Rauhofer, Austrian DJ and producer (d. 2013)
- 1970Uma Thurman, American actress and singer
- 1978Bob Bryan, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386Battle of the Vikhra River: The Principality of Smolensk is defeated by the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and becomes its vassal.
- 1770James Cook arrives at and names Botany Bay, Australia.
- 1832Évariste Galois is released from prison.
- 1903A 30 million cubic-metre landslide kills 70 in Frank, North-West Territories, Canada.
- 1916Easter Rising: Martial law in Ireland is lifted and the rebellion is officially over with the surrender of Irish nationalists to British authorities in Dublin.
- 1965Pakistan’s Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO) successfully launches its seventh rocket in its Rehber series.
- 1986Chernobyl disaster: American and European Spy Satellites capture the ruins of the 4th Reactor at the Chernobyl Power Plant
- 1991A cyclone strikes the Chittagong district of southeastern Bangladesh with winds of around 155 mph, killing at least 138,000 people and leaving as many as ten million homeless.
- 1992Los Angeles riots: Riots in Los Angeles, following the acquittal of police officers charged with excessive force in the beating of Rodney King. Over the next three days 53 people are killed and hundreds of buildings are destroyed.
- 2013A powerful explosion occurs in an office building in Prague, believed to have been caused by natural gas, injures 43 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 29.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy Scott, DJ Qualls, Makiko Ohmoto, Zoë Wanamaker, Bobby Brown, Shemar Moore, Rey Misterio, Sr., Sami Yaffa, Dylan Patton, V. Dakshinamoorthy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 29 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 29, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1275. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1942 – Denis Lill, New Zealand-English actor; June 1, 1968 – Jason Donovan, Australian actor and singer; June 14, 1970 – Heather McDonald, American comedian, actress, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,108