Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of April 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 29, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 119th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,663 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 496 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Anamcara - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anamcara will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Anamcara will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Richard Carlson
- 1933Willie Nelson
- 1935Otis Rush
- 1945Catherine Lara
- 1955Gino Quilico
- 1955Richard Epcar
- 1957Geoffrey Gould
- 1960Caveh Zahedi
- 1980Kian Egan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 29.
- 1922Toots Thielemans, Belgian guitarist and harmonica player
- 1933Mark Eyskens, Belgian economist and politician, 61st Prime Minister of Belgium
- 1942Galina Kulakova, Russian skier
- 1951John Holmes, English diplomat, British Ambassador to France
- 1961Fumihiko Tachiki, Japanese voice actor
- 1967Marcel Albers, Dutch race car driver (d. 1992)
- 1971Siniša Vuco, Croatian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Živo blato)
- 1974Anggun, Indonesian-French singer-songwriter and producer
- 1980Luciano Milo, Italian ice dancer
- 1981Tom Smith, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Editors and Magnus)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Joan of Arc arrives to relieve the Siege of Orléans.
- 1832Évariste Galois is released from prison.
- 1903A 30 million cubic-metre landslide kills 70 in Frank, North-West Territories, Canada.
- 1910The Parliament of the United Kingdom passes the People’s Budget, the first budget in British history with the expressed intent of redistributing wealth among the British public.
- 1965Pakistan’s Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO) successfully launches its seventh rocket in its Rehber series.
- 1986Chernobyl disaster: American and European Spy Satellites capture the ruins of the 4th Reactor at the Chernobyl Power Plant
- 1997The Chemical Weapons Convention of 1993 enters into force, outlawing the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons by its signatories.
- 1999The Avala Tower near Belgrade is destroyed in the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia.
- 2004Oldsmobile builds its final car ending 107 years of production.
- 2013A powerful explosion occurs in an office building in Prague, believed to have been caused by natural gas, injures 43 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 29.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 29 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ninon Vallin, John Saxon, Juan Pablo Di Pace, Gemini Ganesan, Manos Katrakis, Jim McCarty, Dean Jagger, Anthony Wong, Lewis Fitz-Gerald, Goldust.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 29 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 29, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 29, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1931 – Gazanfer Özcan, Turkish actor (d. 2009); August 31, 1976 – Vincent Delerm, French singer-songwriter and pianist; December 18, 1943 – Keith Richards, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Rolling Stones, The Dirty Mac, and The New Barbarians).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,213