Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of April 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
April 29, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 119th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,273 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 483 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1727Jean-Georges Noverre
- 1912Richard Carlson
- 1925Iwao Takamoto
- 1932Joy Clements
- 1955Kate Mulgrew
- 1969İzel Çeliköz
- 1973Martin Kesici
- 1980Kian Egan
- 1984Firass Dirani
- 1987Alicia Morton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 29.
- 1936Zubin Mehta, Indian bassist and conductor
- 1956Karen Barad, American physicist and philosopher
- 1956Ketil Stokkan, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Zoo)
- 1958Eve Plumb, American actress and singer
- 1963Rajneesh Narula, English economist and academic
- 1979Jo O'Meara, English singer-songwriter and actress (S Club and 2-4 Family)
- 1981Lisa Allen, English chef
- 1984Firass Dirani, Australian actor
- 1988Steve Mason, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1991Oviya, Indian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1882The “Elektromote”, forerunner of the trolleybus, is tested by Ernst Werner von Siemens in Berlin.
- 1903A 30 million cubic-metre landslide kills 70 in Frank, North-West Territories, Canada.
- 1916World War I: The British 6th Indian Division surrenders to Ottoman Forces at the Siege of Kut in one of the largest surrenders of British forces up to that point.
- 1944World War II: British agent Nancy Wake, a leading figure in the French Resistance and the Gestapo’s most wanted person, parachutes back into France to become a liaison between London and the local maquis group.
- 1945The Italian commune of Fornovo di Taro is liberated from German forces by Brazilian forces.
- 1953The first U.S. experimental 3D television broadcast showed an episode of Space Patrol on Los Angeles ABC affiliate KECA-TV.
- 1974Watergate scandal: United States President Richard Nixon announces the release of edited transcripts of White House tape recordings relating to the scandal.
- 1975Vietnam War: Operation Frequent Wind: The U.S. begins to evacuate U.S. citizens from Saigon before an expected North Vietnamese takeover. U.S. involvement in the war comes to an end.
- 1992Los Angeles riots: Riots in Los Angeles, following the acquittal of police officers charged with excessive force in the beating of Rodney King. Over the next three days 53 people are killed and hundreds of buildings are destroyed.
- 2011The Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton takes place at Westminster Abbey in London.
View the complete list of historical events for April 29.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 29 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: GG Allin, Minnie Riperton, Arthur Q. Bryan, Stacy Keach, Sr., Braguinha, Buddy Greco, Bobby Byrd, Barbara Stanwyck, David Bellamy, Han Chae-young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 29 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 29, 1978.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 29, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1910 – Dorothy Janis, American actress (d. 2010); August 24, 1983 – Christopher Parker, English actor and television host; May 20, 1925 – Chester Ludgin, American actor and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,001