Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of April 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 29, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 119th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,601 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Wicket - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wicket will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wicket will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1727Jean-Georges Noverre
- 1912Richard Carlson
- 1917Celeste Holm
- 1924Zizi Jeanmaire
- 1925Iwao Takamoto
- 1960Caveh Zahedi
- 1968Carnie Wilson
- 1969İzel Çeliköz
- 1969Paul Adelstein
- 1980Magdalena Tul
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 29.
- 1780Charles Nodier, French librarian and author (d. 1844)
- 1924Al Balding, Canadian golfer (d. 2006)
- 1941Hanne Darboven, German painter (d. 2009)
- 1943Brenda Dean, Baroness Dean of Thornton-le-Fylde, English union leader and politician
- 1951Dale Earnhardt, American race car driver (d. 2001)
- 1952Brian D. Ripley, English statistician and academic
- 1969İzel Çeliköz, Turkish singer
- 1971Sam Michael, Australian engineer
- 1979Jo O'Meara, English singer-songwriter and actress (S Club and 2-4 Family)
- 1991Cole Vosbury, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1091Battle of Levounion: The Pechenegs are defeated by Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos.
- 1429Joan of Arc arrives to relieve the Siege of Orléans.
- 1832Évariste Galois is released from prison.
- 1945World War II: Start of Operation Manna.
- 1946The International Military Tribunal for the Far East convenes and indicts former Prime Minister of Japan Hideki Tojo and 28 former Japanese leaders for war crimes.
- 1967After refusing induction into the United States Army the day before (citing religious reasons), Muhammad Ali is stripped of his boxing title.
- 1992Los Angeles riots: Riots in Los Angeles, following the acquittal of police officers charged with excessive force in the beating of Rodney King. Over the next three days 53 people are killed and hundreds of buildings are destroyed.
- 1999The Avala Tower near Belgrade is destroyed in the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia.
- 2004Dick Cheney and George W. Bush testify before the 9/11 Commission in a closed, unrecorded hearing in the Oval Office.
- 2005Syria completes withdrawal from Lebanon, ending 29 years of occupation.dubious date=April 2015
View the complete list of historical events for April 29.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 29 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sebastian Shaw, Yendi Phillips, Dennis Letts, Don Lake, Normand Brathwaite, Craig Parker, Zaira Nara, Jeffrey Donovan, Matt Stone, JB Magsaysay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 29 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 29, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 29, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1956 – Kurt Thomas, American gymnast and actor; April 20, 1987 – John Patrick Amedori, American actor; March 14, 1926 – Phil Phillips, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,207