Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1967 was a Wednesday and it was the 95th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,317 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 620 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912John Le Mesurier
- 1949John Berg
- 1950Miki Manojlović
- 1959Park Sang-won
- 1980David Chocarro
- 1984David Dillehunt
- 1984Shin Min-a
- 1986Anna Sophia Berglund
- 1992Emmalyn Estrada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1692Adrienne Lecouvreur, French actress (d. 1730)
- 1920Arthur Hailey, English-Canadian soldier and author (d. 2004)
- 1926Roger Corman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1947Virendra Sharma, Indian-English lawyer and politician
- 1950Harpo, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 1951Dean Kamen, American inventor and businessman, founded Segway Inc.
- 1964Christopher Reid, American rapper and actor (Kid 'n Play)
- 1964Steve Beaton, English darts player
- 1975Shammond Williams, American basketball player and coach
- 1978Robert Glasper, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1566Two-hundred Dutch noblemen, led by Hendrick van Brederode, force themselves into the presence of Margaret of Parma and present the Petition of Compromise, denouncing the Spanish Inquisition in the Netherlands. The Inquisition is suspended and a delegation is sent to Spain to petition Philip II.
- 1879Chile declares war on Bolivia and Peru, starting the War of the Pacific.
- 1900Archaeologists in Knossos, Crete, discover a large cache of clay tablets with hieroglyphic writing in a script they call Linear B.
- 1915Boxing challenger Jess Willard knocks out Jack Johnson in Havana, Cuba to become the Heavyweight Champion of the World.
- 1923Firestone Tire and Rubber Company begins production of balloon-tires.
- 1943World War II: American bomber aircraft accidentally cause more than 900 civilian deaths, including 209 children, and 1,300 wounded among the civilian population of the Belgian town of Mortsel. Their target was the Erla factory one kilometer from the residential area hit.
- 1957In India, Communists win the first elections in united Kerala and E. M. S. Namboodiripad is sworn in as the first Chief Minister.
- 1976In the People’s Republic of China, the April Fifth Movement leads to the Tiananmen Incident.
- 1992Alberto Fujimori, president of Peru, dissolves the Peruvian congress by military force.
- 1992The Siege of Sarajevo begins when Serb paramilitaries murder peace protesters Suada Dilberović and Olga Sučić on the Vrbanja Bridge.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Kemp, Assia, Jean Duceppe, Dave Allen, Kento Handa, Alfred Drake, Park Han-byul, Howie Dorough, Teddy Riley, David Paich.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 5, 1967.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Happy Together by The Turtles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1969 – Kate Higgins, American voice actress, singer, and pianist; October 13, 1947 – Susan Blommaert, American actress; February 10, 1963 – Philip Glenister, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 975