Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1908 was a Tuesday and it was the 224th day of the year 1908. It was the 32nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,337 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,446 days or 36.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,366 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1940.
If a dog named Lomi - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 460 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lomi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lomi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Lloyd Nolan
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1933Jerzy Grotowski
- 1937Anna Massey
- 1946John Conlee
- 1951Vincent Bilodeau
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1970Teresa Pavlinek
- 1985Asher Roth
- 1993Alyson Stoner
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1932John Gorrie, English director and screenwriter
- 1954Yashpal Sharma, Indian cricketer and umpire
- 1965Duane Martin, American actor and producer
- 1966Juan María Solare, Argentinian pianist and composer
- 1968Noordin Mohammad Top, Malaysian terrorist (d. 2009)
- 1970Dirk Hannemann, German footballer and manager
- 1977Dênio Martins, Brazilian footballer
- 1978Hannes Kaasik, Estonian footballer and referee
- 1980Daniel Lloyd, English cyclist and sportscaster
- 1983Chris Hemsworth, Australian actor
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1968The last steam hauled train runs on British Rail
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caroline Rhea, Kelis, Giulietta Masina, Leo Goeke, Blair Redford, Kayahan, George Young, Jim Morrison, Eleanor James, Robert Merrill.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1908.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1908 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 29, 1926. Your incompatibility score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 18,665 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,342 times in the year 1908. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1908. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 224th day of 1908
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 32nd Tuesday of 1908
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 205 days
- Age on next birthday: 111 years old
- Days since birth: 40,337 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,446 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,366
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1940
- Age in dog years: 460 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1935 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 29, 1926 (-165)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 18,665 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,342 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1979 – Prabhas, Indian actor; August 21, 1963 – Richmond Arquette, American actor; April 17, 1957 – Susan Roman, Canadian voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,776