Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1932 was a Thursday and it was the 224th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,113 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,054 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Berthe Qvistgaard
- 1925Arlene Dahl
- 1953Hulk Hogan
- 1967Collin Chou
- 1971Alejandra Barros
- 1973Nigel Harman
- 1974Chris Messina
- 1975Davey von Bohlen
- 1980Justin Jedlica
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1648Jeremiah Shepard, American minister (d. 1720)
- 1722Richard Brocklesby, English physician (d. 1797)
- 1908Torgny T:son Segerstedt, Swedish sociologist and philosopher (d. 1999)
- 1913Bob Scheffing, American baseball player and manager (d. 1985)
- 1937Anna Massey, English actress (d. 2011)
- 1959Taraki Sivaram, Sri Lankan journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr., American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Iván Córdoba, Colombian footballer and manager
- 1983Chris Hemsworth, Australian actor
- 1988Mustafa Pektemek, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
- 1942Actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil receive a patent for a Frequency-hopping spread spectrum communication system that later became the basis for modern technologies in wireless telephones and Wi-Fi.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1965Race riots (the Watts Riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
- 1984“We begin bombing in five minutes” – United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
- 1999The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tülin Şahin, Riley Keough, Neil Ross, Faith Ford, Marya Roxx, Forrest, Gioacchino Conti, Becca Tobin, Mike Ward, Rosanna Davison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 11, 1932.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 11, 1956 – H.R., American singer and guitarist (Bad Brains); May 16, 1957 – Yuri Shevchuk, Russian singer-songwriter and guitarist (DDT); May 29, 1991 – Kristen Alderson, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058