Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1949 was a Thursday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1949. It was the 32nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,366 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,455 days or 23.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 859 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 1981.
If a dog named Dessa - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dessa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dessa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Lloyd Nolan
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1939Ronnie Dawson
- 1950Elya Baskin
- 1954Joe Jackson
- 1965Embeth Davidtz
- 1975Chris Cummings
- 1981Fiona Sit
- 1982Alan Halsall
- 1989Gui Gui
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1919Ginette Neveu, French violinist (d. 1949)
- 1936Jonathan Spence, English-American historian and academic
- 1944Frederick W. Smith, American businessman, founded FedEx
- 1962Charles Cecil, English video game designer and co-founded Revolution Software
- 1962John Micklethwait, English journalist and author
- 1975Kishou Taniyama, Japanese voice actor and singer (Granrodeo)
- 1976Iván Córdoba, Colombian footballer and manager
- 1982Alan Halsall, English actor
- 1986Kaori Fukuhara, Japanese voice actress
- 1987Drew Storen, American baseball player
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 1786Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1812Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1972Vietnam War: The last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Harris, Jean Sorel, Jeanette Aw, Charles Middleton, Mildred Harris, Stephanie Davis, Uncle Dave Macon, You Yokoyama, Liselotte Pulver, Madeleine Renaud.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1949.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1949 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 23, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 18, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1949
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 32nd Thursday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 201 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,366 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,455 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 859
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 1981
- Age in dog years: 330 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 23, 1976 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 18, 1971 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1964 – Sandra Bullock, American actress and producer; August 12, 1929 – Buck Owens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Buckaroos) (d. 2006); December 18, 1968 – Alejandro Sanz, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,724