Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1969 was a Monday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,428 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 590 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Stan Chambers
- 1951Vincent Bilodeau
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1965Embeth Davidtz
- 1967Collin Chou
- 1967Joe Rogan
- 1973Carolyn Murphy
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.
- 1985Asher Roth
- 1987Alyssa Alano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1648Jeremiah Shepard, American minister (d. 1720)
- 1722Richard Brocklesby, English physician (d. 1797)
- 1860Ottó Bláthy, Hungarian engineer and chess player (d. 1939)
- 1932Peter Eisenman, American architect, designed the City of Culture of Galicia
- 1940Lennie Pond, American race car driver
- 1943Denis Payton, English saxophonist (The Dave Clark Five) (d. 2006)
- 1954M. V. Narasimha Rao, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1978Spyros Gogolos, Greek footballer
- 1982Alan Halsall, English actor
- 1983Chris Hemsworth, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1858The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
- 1898Spanish–American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
- 1945Poles in Kraków engage in a pogrom against Jews in the city, killing one and wounding five.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zac Efron, Raymond Massey, Dennis Lyxzén, Michele Placido, Martin Tielli, William Duell, Héctor Elizondo, Yui Ishikawa, Han Eun-jung, Aldis Hodge.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 11, 1969.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In the Year 2525 (Exordium and Terminus) by Zager and Evans as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1981 – Vildan Atasever, Turkish actress; May 18, 1960 – Yannick Noah, French tennis player and singer; December 1, 1977 – Akiva Schaffer, American actor, rapper, director, producer, and screenwriter (The Lonely Island).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923