Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1969 was a Monday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,483 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 592 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Paul Dupuis
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1946John Conlee
- 1967Collin Chou
- 1975Kishou Taniyama
- 1976Ben Gibbard
- 1976Jhong Hilario
- 1980Justin Jedlica
- 1985Asher Roth
- 1987Alyssa Alano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1748Joseph Schuster, German composer (d. 1812)
- 1902Lloyd Nolan, American actor (d. 1985)
- 1920Chuck Rayner, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2002)
- 1937Patrick Joseph McGovern, American businessman, founded International Data Group (d. 2014)
- 1947Theo de Jong, Dutch footballer, coach, and manager
- 1949Tim Hutchinson, American lawyer and politician
- 1980Lee Suggs, American football player
- 1984Melky Cabrera, Dominican baseball player
- 1986Mokhtar Benmoussa, Algerian footballer
- 1989Junior Heffernan, Irish cyclist and triathlete (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1920The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia’s authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 1961The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- 1962Vostok 3 launches from the Baikonur Cosmodrome and cosmonaut Andrian Nikolayev becomes the first person to float in microgravity.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1979Two Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-134s collide over the Ukrainian city of Dniprodzerzhynsk and crash, killing all 178 aboard both airliners.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ginger Rogers, Tiiu Kuik, Tata Young, Derrick Morgan, Layne Staley, Alessandro Nivola, Debelah Morgan, Carroll O'Connor, Lyle Waggoner, Pam Dawber.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 11, 1969.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In the Year 2525 (Exordium and Terminus) by Zager and Evans as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1978 – Josh Hartnett, American actor and producer; February 14, 1948 – Teller, American magician and actor; March 7, 1959 – Nick Searcy, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936