Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1969 was a Monday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,901 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,967 days or 16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 606 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 2001.
If a dog named Shiba - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shiba will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shiba will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Paul Dupuis
- 1920Mike Douglas
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1954Joe Jackson
- 1959Gustavo Cerati
- 1965Embeth Davidtz
- 1973Carolyn Murphy
- 1983Chris Hemsworth
- 1985Asher Roth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1874Princess Louise Charlotte of Saxe-Altenburg (d. 1953)
- 1911Thanom Kittikachorn, Thai field marshal and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Thailand (d. 2004)
- 1919Ginette Neveu, French violinist (d. 1949)
- 1939Ronnie Dawson, American singer and guitarist (d. 2003)
- 1951Vincent Bilodeau, Canadian actor
- 1962John Micklethwait, English journalist and author
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr., American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Shinji Mikami, Japanese video game designer, created Resident Evil
- 1981Sandi Thom, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1984Melky Cabrera, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1675Franco-Dutch War: Forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
- 1919The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
- 1929Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guillaume Lemay-Thivierge, Jeff Rudom, Sabu Dastagir, Lorenzo Lamas, Paula Devicq, Hervé Villechaize, Carla Quevedo, Ian Michael Smith, Natalia Nogulich, Buck 65.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 11, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In the Year 2525 (Exordium and Terminus) by Zager and Evans as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1977 – Soulja Slim, American rapper (UTP) (d. 2003); April 2, 1982 – Shanti Lowry, American actress and dancer; May 6, 1953 – Lynn Whitfield, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,341