Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1974 was a Sunday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,110 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,370 days or 15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 545 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 19, 2006.
If a dog named Sweet-Pea - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sweet-Pea will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sweet-Pea will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Hermann Wlach
- 1920Mike Douglas
- 1932Fernando Arrabal
- 1937Anna Massey
- 1962Rob Minkoff
- 1967Collin Chou
- 1970Teresa Pavlinek
- 1971Julie Clarke
- 1975Davey von Bohlen
- 1987Alyssa Alano
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1902Alfredo Binda, Italian cyclist (d. 1986)
- 1909Uku Masing, Estonian philosopher and theologian (d. 1985)
- 1916Johnny Claes, English-Belgian race car driver and trumpet player (d. 1956)
- 1941Alla Kushnir, Russian–Israeli chess player (d. 2013)
- 1950Steve Wozniak, American computer scientist and programmer, co-founded Apple Inc.
- 1964Jim Lee, South Korean-American author and illustrator
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad, American rapper and producer (A Tribe Called Quest, The Ummah, and Lucy Pearl)
- 1971Alejandra Barros, Mexican actress and screenwriter
- 1975Chris Cummings, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1976Will Friedle, American actor and screenwriter
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1813In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens ends.
- 1920The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia’s authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 1982A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo, Japan to Honolulu, Hawaii, killing one passenger and injuring 15 others.
- 2003Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2012At least 306 people are killed and 3,000 others injured in a pair of earthquakes near Tabriz, Iran.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Millicent Martin, Tom Skerritt, Will Smith, Edward Dmytryk, Mark Radcliffe, Jerry Dexter, Jim Kerr, Koen Wauters, Cisco Adler, Vanness Wu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 11, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 2, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 25, 1990. Your incompatibility score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Night Chicago Died by Paper Lace as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1972 – James Longley, American director and producer; August 11, 1974 – Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr., American singer; December 21, 1971 – Brett Scallions, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fuel, Manzarek–Krieger, and Circus Diablo).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,520