August 11, 1999 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Aug 11, 1999?
August 11, 1999 was a Wednesday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1999. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day is August 11 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,628 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,876 days or 7.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 292 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 19, 2031.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Drogo - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Drogo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Drogo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Mike Douglas
- 1923Stan Chambers
- 1950Elya Baskin
- 1961Sunil Shetty
- 1964Miguel A. Núñez, Jr.
- 1967Enrique Bunbury
- 1971Alejandra Barros
- 1974Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.
- 1976Will Friedle
- 1987Shouta Aoi
View the complete list of August 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous August 11 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1911Thanom Kittikachorn, Thai field marshal and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Thailand (d. 2004)
- 1912Raphael Blau, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1996)
- 1913Bob Scheffing, American baseball player and manager (d. 1985)
- 1934Bob Hepple, South African lawyer and academic (d. 2015)
- 1941Alla Kushnir, Russian–Israeli chess player (d. 2013)
- 1942Mike Hugg, English drummer and keyboard player (Manfred Mann and The Manfreds)
- 1950Gennadiy Nikonov, Russian engineer, designed the AN-94 rifle (d. 2003)
- 1974Marie-France Dubreuil, Canadian figure skater
- 1978Jermain Taylor, American boxer
- 1980Lee Suggs, American football player
View the complete list of August 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sue’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Aug 11th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCThe Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
- 2492 BCTraditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1473The Battle of Otlukbeli: Mehmed the Conqueror of the Ottoman Empire decisively defeats Uzun Hassan of Aq Qoyunlu.
- 1919The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
- 1942Actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil receive a patent for a Frequency-hopping spread spectrum communication system that later became the basis for modern technologies in wireless telephones and Wi-Fi.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1959Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
View the complete list of August 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday August 11, 1999 mean?
Your birthday numbers 8, 11, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Utah Phillips, Eden Kane, SoShy, Edward Arnold, Mirella Freni, Tony An, Hughie Thomasson, Jennifer Peña, Ciara Bravo, Chyna.
What is the birthday horoscope for Aug 11, 1999?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 11, 1999.
What is the birthstone for August 11?
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th August 1999 is Poppy for preparedness.
Aug 11th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for August 11?
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Genie In a Bottle
Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on August 11, 1999?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 11th August 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 11 Aug 1999?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man August 11
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for August 11, 1999
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
August 11, 1999 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 11, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1999
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 138 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,628 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,876 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 292
- Next full moon: April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 19, 2031
- Age in dog years: 141 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera (August 14, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VIII.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1949 – Caroline Munro, English actress and singer; September 29, 1935 – Mylène Demongeot, French actress; February 25, 1952 – Jerry Chamberlain, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Daniel Amos and The Swirling Eddies).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,062