Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 224th day of the year 1929. It was the 32nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,022 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,341 days or 31.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 20, 1961.
If a dog named Poca Luna - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poca Luna will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Poca Luna will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Pauline Frederick
- 1912Samuel Fuller
- 1915Sickan Carlsson
- 1922Fulton Mackay
- 1929Buck Owens
- 1941Dana Ivey
- 1965Peter Krause
- 1969Aga Muhlach
- 1976Wednesday 13
- 1994Bex Taylor-Klaus
View the complete list of August 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1604Tokugawa Iemitsu, Japanese shogun (d. 1651)
- 1872Princess Marie Louise of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1956)
- 1876Mary Roberts Rinehart, American author and playwright (d. 1958)
- 1932Charlie O'Donnell, American radio and television announcer (d. 2010)
- 1941Réjean Ducharme, Canadian author and playwright
- 1956Lee Freedman, Australian horse trainer
- 1958Jürgen Dehmel, German bass player and songwriter (Nena)
- 1976Henry Tuilagi, Samoan rugby player
- 1980Matt Thiessen, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Relient K)
- 1983Kana Asumi, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of August 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Claudia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1687Battle of Mohács: Charles of Lorraine defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1793The Rhône and Loire départments are created when the former département of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 1898An Armistice ends the Spanish–American War.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Haelen a.k.a. (Battle of the Silver Helmets) a clash between large Belgian and German cavalry formations at Halen, Belgium.
- 1953Nuclear weapons testing: The Soviet atomic bomb project continues with the detonation of Joe 4, the first Soviet thermonuclear weapon.
- 1964South Africa is banned from the Olympic Games due to the country’s racist policies.
- 1977The first free flight of the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
- 1985Japan Airlines Flight 123 crashes into Osutaka ridge in Gunma Prefecture, Japan, killing 520, to become the worst single-plane air disaster.
- 2005Sri Lanka’s foreign minister, Lakshman Kadirgamar, is fatally shot by an LTTE sniper at his home.
- 2007The bulk carrier MV New Flame collides with the oil tanker Torm Gertrud at the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, ending up partially submerged.
View the complete list of August 12 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ross Mathews, John Williams, Jay Manuel, Bill Kenwright, Carmen Zapata, Katharine McPhee, Dale Houston, Lee Meriwether, Clive Davis, Scotty McCreery.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 12, 1929.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th August 1929 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 23, 1913. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 16, 1906. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 12, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 224th day of 1929
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 32nd Monday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 311 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,022 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,341 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,152
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 20, 1961
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 23, 1913 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 16, 1906 (-182)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VIII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1993 – Lost Frequencies, Belgian DJ and producer; February 1, 1937 – Garrett Morris, American actor and singer; February 23, 1957 – Ria Brieffies, Dutch singer (Dolly Dots) (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,927